Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton is sh&t 22:59 - Dec 13 with 3217 viewsangryjack

Watch motd he a joke
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 23:04]
Naughton is sh&t on 14:59 - Dec 14 with 514 viewsangryjack

Naughton is sh&t on 14:30 - Dec 14 by icecoldjack

Yet the worst culprit of losing his man and not putting in tackles is Mawson but everyone thinks he's great because he does a cryuff turn and then boots it 40 m up field or tries a cross field pass thats normally 10ft over a players head straight into touch.

We all know Naughton isn't the greatest but everything yet again points to Huw and Co. theres been no strengthening of key positions for years, Naughton has tended to play under most managers here so they can't all be wrong.

May as well lay off a bit and concentrate our fury against Huw and Co. IMO.

So has Wayne roulette don't make him any better either
Naughton is sh&t on 15:01 - Dec 14 with 505 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton is sh&t on 14:59 - Dec 14 by angryjack

So has Wayne roulette don't make him any better either

Not trying to be funny but i have no idea what you just said .
Naughton is sh&t on 15:15 - Dec 14 with 496 viewsangryjack

Naughton is sh&t on 15:01 - Dec 14 by icecoldjack

Not trying to be funny but i have no idea what you just said .

You said naughton must be good because nearly every manager has played him and I said so has Wayne played under most managers don't make him any better
Naughton is sh&t on 15:25 - Dec 14 with 489 viewsDrizzy

He's never ever been good enough. A cowardly player who's painfully slow in thought and action.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Naughton is sh&t on 15:34 - Dec 14 with 482 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton is sh&t on 15:15 - Dec 14 by angryjack

You said naughton must be good because nearly every manager has played him and I said so has Wayne played under most managers don't make him any better

No, i never said Naughton was good i said most managers have played him, meaning he's the best option we have.

As for Routs, the same, most managers have played him too, granted it's a season too far for Wayne but like Naughton thats an issue for the recruitment department/Huw Jenkins who have failed managers and fans with poor transfers and not replacing talent at the right times often not replacing talent at all.

Seems pretty clear to me at least.
Naughton is sh&t on 15:47 - Dec 14 with 483 viewspencoedjack

Naughton is sh&t on 15:25 - Dec 14 by Drizzy

He's never ever been good enough. A cowardly player who's painfully slow in thought and action.

I concur fuking dreadful player.
Naughton is sh&t on 16:04 - Dec 14 with 474 viewsangryjack

Naughton is sh&t on 15:34 - Dec 14 by icecoldjack

No, i never said Naughton was good i said most managers have played him, meaning he's the best option we have.

As for Routs, the same, most managers have played him too, granted it's a season too far for Wayne but like Naughton thats an issue for the recruitment department/Huw Jenkins who have failed managers and fans with poor transfers and not replacing talent at the right times often not replacing talent at all.

Seems pretty clear to me at least.

Best option you say,could sign Stephen hawking on a free and he do better I not lying either
Naughton is sh&t on 16:27 - Dec 14 with 462 viewsFlashberryjack

Naughton is sh&t on 00:14 - Dec 14 by Rancid

He's limited and no better than Jazz Richards.We've more pressing issues than Naughton atm though.

He's better than Jazz Richards and slightly less shyte than Tom Carroll.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Naughton is sh&t on 17:24 - Dec 14 with 443 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton is sh&t on 16:04 - Dec 14 by angryjack

Best option you say,could sign Stephen hawking on a free and he do better I not lying either

Yes best option, i know reality isn't something you seem to want to face but thats the truth . It's ok telling yourself he's sh11t etc, steven hawking bla bla bla but htat doesn't help anybody least of all the player.

Last thing we need is the players beaten before they walk onto the field . He may be not very good but we may as well get behind him and support him, slagging him constantly won't change a thing.

PS

Yes, you are lying !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024