Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Special needs of Swansea city in January 01:20 - Dec 14 with 3678 viewsSmileyBwoi

Does anyone else think that the Americans are going to put a penny in for transfers when they could just loan 3 top quality championship player for the sake of going down? They are not stupid wee are going down unless we buy messi.

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 07:15 - Dec 14 with 3084 viewsjack247

Not t if we’re still on 12 points they won’t. If we somehow manage to get to 16 or so points and aren’t cut adrift by early January, then yes, I’d expect them to.

They are pretty bloody stupid. Staying up this year should have been a cakewalk. The quality in the bottom third of the table is terrible.
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 09:00 - Dec 14 with 3004 viewsChief

No the Yanks aren't going to put their hands ib their pockets for transfers, they have spend a penny since they made the sellouts rich. However, there should be a surplus of cash there from player sales over the last few years. Whether they'll sanction buys which they did last January in fairness, I don't know.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 09:04 - Dec 14 with 2999 viewsawayjack

Aside from obvious Siggy / Llorente sales, most players in the squad have gone backwards this year. Carroll and Sanches have to be the weakest PL midfielders in memeory.
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 09:16 - Dec 14 with 2983 viewsYossarian

The Yanks will not put a penny in that hasn’t been generated by the club. We need to sell to buy so expect a few to go before any come in. That’s what killed us with Siggy- but money rules over everything else for them- and the irony is that this will get us relegated. There are still three clubs worse than us- amazing, but we should never, never be in this place- and bottom of the league says it all. I looked at the player’s last night, and it seems to me that, with one or two exceptions, they are just not tough enough. There’s no fight or nastiness about them. Their heads go down too quickly. When we conceded that silly goal after 25mins it was game over. The mental side will get us relegated, there is talent but they are too weak mentally- and physically. The recruitment has been lamentable and the same mistakes are being made- the wrong type of player, physically and mentally is coming in to the club. This lot would have been smashed by Rodgers’ team.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 09:25 - Dec 14 with 2960 viewsmonmouth

There are not three clubs worse than us, and there are not three teams worse than us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 10:41 - Dec 14 with 2914 viewsPegojack

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 09:25 - Dec 14 by monmouth

There are not three clubs worse than us, and there are not three teams worse than us.

Spot on. In a perverse way, I'm looking forward to relegation, just to see the look on the Yanks' faces, the feckers.
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 10:53 - Dec 14 with 2890 viewsKGriz16

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 10:41 - Dec 14 by Pegojack

Spot on. In a perverse way, I'm looking forward to relegation, just to see the look on the Yanks' faces, the feckers.

You’re looking forward to relegation?
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 11:05 - Dec 14 with 2880 viewsWingstandwood

The Yanks! What a bunch of complete and utter mugs and w@nkers! Gullible morons or what?

Fancy the Yank idiots falling for the myths, the bullsh@t, the phony-hype, the lies and the propaganda of sell-off promotional DVD “From Jack To A King”. That was some loaded dice that worked in the sell-outs favour! What a God their director of football Jenkins turned out to be hey?

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 11:13 - Dec 14 with 2868 viewsEbo

Jenkins had the look of a haunted man last night. He knows it's all turning into a steaming pile of shit.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 11:24 - Dec 14 with 2847 viewsScotia

It doesn't matter how much money the yanks are prepared to put in. If we continue to spend on the crap we have, we're going down regardless. Cheers conkface!
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 11:26 - Dec 14 with 2844 viewsjack247

That’s the most extreme example of cutting off your nose to spite your face I’ve ever seen
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 11:57 - Dec 14 with 2810 viewsLeonWasGod

They were prepared to let us spend more in the summer but we couldn't get the deals done. So I suspect there's money to spend. Whether we spend it wisely is another matter. And it won't make any difference if Clement is still here.
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 15:36 - Dec 14 with 2710 viewsmax936

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 09:25 - Dec 14 by monmouth

Exactly, others are capable of putting attacks together and scoring goals, whereas our creativity is virtually non-existent hence our lack of goals, shocking team not helped by a defensive Manager, who seems to have no idea or worse no interest in scoring goals if the risk of us conceding looks to much of said risk.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 15:39 - Dec 14 with 2706 viewsmax936

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 11:13 - Dec 14 by Ebo

Jenkins had the look of a haunted man last night. He knows it's all turning into a steaming pile of shit.

That's his usual general demeanour and look EBO, where did you see him by the way?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 15:42 - Dec 14 with 2699 viewsMesaEsDios

This is stupid comment from loser Swansea fans

You think Mesa want to be relegated ??
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 15:48 - Dec 14 with 2688 viewsPegojack

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 15:42 - Dec 14 by MesaEsDios

This is stupid comment from loser Swansea fans

You think Mesa want to be relegated ??

We lose KiisGod and pick up MesaEsDios.

F*ck my eyes, as Dazza would say.
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 15:59 - Dec 14 with 2667 viewsFlashberryjack

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 11:13 - Dec 14 by Ebo

Yeah I saw him arriving in a black Range Rover, he looked gaunt and dejected.

"Money cant buy you love"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 17:05 - Dec 14 with 2599 viewsthornabyswan

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 15:59 - Dec 14 by Flashberryjack

Yeah I saw him arriving in a black Range Rover, he looked gaunt and dejected.

"Money cant buy you love"

Perhaps he had a quick browse through this forum and it's starting to daunt on him what he and his chums have done.
He must have regrets now I have a feeling a 2nd court case is looming as well.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 17:19 - Dec 14 with 2576 viewswhoflungdung

Pointless bringing in another striker by purchase or loan until we sort out an attacking midfielder.
I d be looking to offload Dyer asap and Carroll and invest in a wide man who can cross a ball .
Neither of these players would attract a Prem League club which would be the case for Rotledge,clearly stealing a living from the club. Can anyone seriously see any club I the top two leagues making an offer on our "great servant" of modern times. NAH

Sanches cant be sent back? REALLY. Maybe renegotiate and get some of that daft loan fee and then bring in a player who can at least find a team mate.

Its not too late per se but it is if they wont sack Clement right now. I think we ll lose our next three games.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 17:22 - Dec 14 with 2572 viewsmagicdaps10

Getting relegated is not the worst thing in the world but what has gone on over the last few years has put a dagger right through the heart of the club.

Rags to riches and sold their souls when they could. The machine went on and on and money signs flashed in their eyes, they were on to a good thing but still wanted more........greedy, greedy human beings who have sunk as low as they could possibly go all in the name of wealth.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 17:26 - Dec 14 with 2563 viewsthornabyswan

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 17:22 - Dec 14 by magicdaps10

Getting relegated is not the worst thing in the world but what has gone on over the last few years has put a dagger right through the heart of the club.

Rags to riches and sold their souls when they could. The machine went on and on and money signs flashed in their eyes, they were on to a good thing but still wanted more........greedy, greedy human beings who have sunk as low as they could possibly go all in the name of wealth.

It's not the relegation that worries me but what happens after that.
Do the owners go for it and try and get us back up or do they ruin us.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 21:31 - Dec 14 with 2449 viewsbermudajack

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 17:26 - Dec 14 by thornabyswan

It's not the relegation that worries me but what happens after that.
Do the owners go for it and try and get us back up or do they ruin us.

Mmmmm the abyss of the Championship 😳😳😳😳

how could we cope dropping to such depths where we would easily be one of the smallest clubs in that league 🤨

We want to watch good passing football played by our team of players that has a connection to our city, not a bunch of spineless mercenaries who couldn’t give a fiug just as long as they pick up £80M in wages and develop new handshake strategies. 😡😡😡

Get rid of the parasites that have infected our club...

Ban the greedy sellouts that took their cash at all costs and invited them in without any regards for the future of SCFC, the Trust or the fans...

Personally I would go back to L1 to achieve that 😳

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 13:29 - Dec 15 with 2357 viewsEbo

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 15:39 - Dec 14 by max936

That's his usual general demeanour and look EBO, where did you see him by the way?

On my telly box

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 10:56 - Dec 16 with 2160 viewsSwanseaisgreat

We will get a couple of players from DC.
Special needs of Swansea city in January on 11:24 - Dec 16 with 2143 viewscostalotta

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 21:31 - Dec 14 by bermudajack

Mmmmm the abyss of the Championship 😳😳😳😳

how could we cope dropping to such depths where we would easily be one of the smallest clubs in that league 🤨

We want to watch good passing football played by our team of players that has a connection to our city, not a bunch of spineless mercenaries who couldn’t give a fiug just as long as they pick up £80M in wages and develop new handshake strategies. 😡😡😡

Get rid of the parasites that have infected our club...

Ban the greedy sellouts that took their cash at all costs and invited them in without any regards for the future of SCFC, the Trust or the fans...

Personally I would go back to L1 to achieve that 😳

What constitutes 'players with a connection to the city'? And, at what point does a player have a 'connection to the city' ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024