Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 09:41 - Dec 14 with 2360 viewsLandore_Jack

Do us all a favour and stay away from the club if you can't be bothered to put the effort in!!

#backtojack

Tom Carroll on 10:00 - Dec 14 with 2303 viewsdcd14

And try to pass to a team mate. Waste of a jersey.
Tom Carroll on 10:05 - Dec 14 with 2289 viewsPrivate_Partz

All very harsh. They are trying but are shot of confidence and direction.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tom Carroll on 10:17 - Dec 14 with 2242 viewswhoflungdung

We have a midfield of flaky fookers ,not exactly ones for the trenches

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Tom Carroll on 10:25 - Dec 14 with 2218 viewsSwansea93

Try Clucas instead of Tom next time

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Tom Carroll on 10:34 - Dec 14 with 2184 viewsWarwickHunt

Tom Carroll on 10:25 - Dec 14 by Swansea93

Try Clucas instead of Tom next time

Aye - that'll work...
Tom Carroll on 10:38 - Dec 14 with 2161 viewsPegojack

Tom Carroll on 10:34 - Dec 14 by WarwickHunt

Aye - that'll work...

It's hard to know who to suggest, isn't it?

I wouldn't have picked Carroll to start last night though, he's too lightweight. Couldn't beat the skin off a rice pudding.

I'd have gone with Fer, at least he's got some bulk and physical presence about him. He usually manages to foul people with outrageous tackles, which is strangely what we were missing last night.
Tom Carroll on 10:42 - Dec 14 with 2143 views34dfgdf54

I feel sorry for the lad, just not good enough and not got the strength to compete at all at this level. It's nothing to do with effort though.
Tom Carroll on 12:13 - Dec 14 with 2001 viewssherpajacob

Tom Carroll on 10:38 - Dec 14 by Pegojack

It's hard to know who to suggest, isn't it?

I wouldn't have picked Carroll to start last night though, he's too lightweight. Couldn't beat the skin off a rice pudding.

I'd have gone with Fer, at least he's got some bulk and physical presence about him. He usually manages to foul people with outrageous tackles, which is strangely what we were missing last night.

Fer, or Abraham as a 10 linking with Bony.

We need goals, and we won't get them with our current system

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 12:15 - Dec 14 with 1988 viewsYossarian

Tom Carroll on 10:05 - Dec 14 by Private_Partz

All very harsh. They are trying but are shot of confidence and direction.

I think you are right- but their obscenely inflated wage packets do not tend to foster a sympathetic attitude to poor performance.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Tom Carroll on 13:28 - Dec 14 with 1848 viewscmajack

To be fair all us supporters have been down this road several times. The truth is whatever midfield players we pick out of fer ,clucas,carroll or ki they are simply not good enough and don't impose themselves on the game. The only one who looks half decent is mesa and when he plays Britton.
Tom Carroll on 14:15 - Dec 14 with 1726 viewsJack_Kass

It's nothing to do with effort.

He's just not very good.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Tom Carroll on 14:19 - Dec 14 with 1707 viewsHighjack

He was giving the ball away constantly in the warm up training session too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tom Carroll on 14:39 - Dec 14 with 1654 viewsicecoldjack

Yet we pretty much knew all of this after the first time around ! beggers belief that Huw signed him when he was so underwhelming the last time here.

Again, not the boys fault, he just isn't all that good in a team that struggles for any kind of cohesion , style of play and form. Goes MIA far too often, why sign Joe Allen for £8m when you can have Tom carrol for £5m ??

Utter madness, i think most of us knew this at the time also, not very often do you get a close look at a player on loan see he isn't up to it then sign him a year later for £5m !

The whole Tom Carol situation sums up exactly where we've gone wrong at the club. Can anyone remember the posters who were saying he was better than Joe Allen after his one good game against Liverpool ? there were a few i'm sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024