Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worse than Bradley? 13:42 - Dec 14 with 2098 viewswhoflungdung

Surely Clem is as inept but without any of the wonderous naive optimism of BB

As bad as we ve had

Imo

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Worse than Bradley? on 13:48 - Dec 14 with 2070 viewscmajack

Well he's certainly not much better. Appreciate what he did for us last season but he seems clueless how to get us moving this season. Realistically there's not much improvement from week to week and the football is so dull and boring to watch.
Worse than Bradley? on 13:51 - Dec 14 with 2058 viewswhoflungdung

We were down under Bradley but clearly Clement given more time and support by Jenkins

Cannot remember this level of despair since 1984

Worse than Bradley? on 13:55 - Dec 14 with 2040 viewsjack247

Bradley is the worst manager I can remember, he was just completely out of his depth.

Clement is incredibly negative and seems intent on coaching the flair and attacking intent out of our players in favour of shape and discipline. He’s the better manager of the two, but that’s hardly a badge of honour.

Needs to be sacked.
Worse than Bradley? on 14:04 - Dec 14 with 2018 viewswhoflungdung

Looking at our performances over this season I d suggest Clement is worse . His body language,demeanour and non verbal actions are very telling ,as I see it.

Unquestionably ,should have gone after Brighton but for some perverse reason ,he said being supported

I m staggered

Worse than Bradley? on 14:07 - Dec 14 with 2001 viewsjack247

Worse than Bradley? on 14:04 - Dec 14 by whoflungdung

Looking at our performances over this season I d suggest Clement is worse . His body language,demeanour and non verbal actions are very telling ,as I see it.

Unquestionably ,should have gone after Brighton but for some perverse reason ,he said being supported

I m staggered

Not for second sticking up for him or suggesting we keep him. Yes, his body language has suggested he is a beaten man for at least a month.

He is not on Bradley’s level though.
Worse than Bradley? on 14:14 - Dec 14 with 1977 viewsJack_Kass

Bradley had Siggy and Llorente.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Worse than Bradley? on 14:17 - Dec 14 with 1967 viewsHighjack

Worse than Bradley? on 13:51 - Dec 14 by whoflungdung

We were down under Bradley but clearly Clement given more time and support by Jenkins

Orwell did use a lot of big words.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Worse than Bradley? on 14:18 - Dec 14 with 1962 viewsSwansea93

Ryan Giggs 10/3 and Pulis evens for our next manager.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Worse than Bradley? on 14:19 - Dec 14 with 1959 viewsWingstandwood

Worse than Bradley? on 13:51 - Dec 14 by whoflungdung

I can remember the last season of the Division One era under Toshack when a financial crisis and a transfer embargo played a large part in the clubs freefall.

This time it’s different and vastly more annoying! The club has not been in any financial crisis but the club now finds itself in a mess out of complete and utter insanity! That? Beggars absolute belief and is surreal to the extent where it is like something out of a black comedy.

What club in the entire history of the Premier League has had an utterly incompetent and unqualified buffoonish clown like ours as D.O.F?

What club in the entire history of the Premier League has had a failed roofing merchandise supplier in charge of transfer policy?

What club in the entire history of the Premier League went into a season campaign without any credible wingers or free kick takers because of the ruination-effect of one single idiot i.e. kamikaze Trojan horse impostor Huw Jenkins? F#cking sabotage from within, thrown away!

Argus!

Worse than Bradley? on 14:46 - Dec 14 with 1888 viewsicecoldjack

No much better than Bradley. He can at least organise a team into a system, it's just that his way of playing,which is safety first is totally fooked when you sell game brekers like Siggy and Llorente and don't replace them correctly.

A quick look at what Bob had on offer compared to what Clement has now shows a further fall in the quality of game breakers .

Montero
Siggy
Llorente
Borja
Barrow

Now, most of the above wern't great but they did at least offer something as a last 20 min impact sub, we don't even have that option now!
Montero, who is always injured would at least put a couple on the head of Bony and they had a nice understanding the last time they played together .

Bob also had a slightly younger Leon and Rangel.

Clement proved he could do a job at this level, but to do a job you need some good players,we are pretty thin on the ground of those at the moment.
Worse than Bradley? on 15:13 - Dec 14 with 1833 viewsswanforthemoney

.......I was only thinking the same as the OP on my trudge back to the car yesterday evening. ManC are a truly brilliant side, but we just let them play as they liked. It reminded me of Bobbleys clueless effort against ManU last season.
Oh well. At least we have a nice new song for Roque Mesa. 1 2 3 4 .......

I stand in the North Stand

Worse than Bradley? on 15:21 - Dec 14 with 1815 viewsMesaEsDios

MR Clement is not a very good manager and Mr Bradley is much better
Worse than Bradley? on 15:41 - Dec 14 with 1782 viewsBobbyBacala

How quickly we forget.

In the 11 games Bradley was in charge, we took 8 points: two draws and wins against Palace in a ridiculous game and against Sunderland, one of the worst teams to play in the Premier League.

However, we conceded 29 goals in this time, getting smacked around by Stoke (3-1), WBA (same), West Ham (4-1! Home!) and Boro (3-0, the nadir).

We're not very good this season and not entertaining in the slightest, but we're vaguely competitive which we weren't under Bradley - no element of organisation at all. We were an utter shambles under Bradley.
Worse than Bradley? on 15:46 - Dec 14 with 1767 viewsjack247

This is like arguing over who your favourite dictator was. Bob wasn’t up to it, Clement isn’t either.
Worse than Bradley? on 16:01 - Dec 14 with 1737 viewsicecoldjack

Worse than Bradley? on 15:46 - Dec 14 by jack247

This is like arguing over who your favourite dictator was. Bob wasn’t up to it, Clement isn’t either.

Is sadly very true indeed .
Worse than Bradley? on 16:29 - Dec 14 with 1678 viewsjackal

Worse than Bradley? on 14:04 - Dec 14 by whoflungdung

I m staggered

He was pitchside shouting instructions and encouragement. Until we went two down and then he just withdrew to his seat.

Didn't see him in the second half.
Worse than Bradley? on 17:12 - Dec 14 with 1599 viewsSTID2017

Eight league games since we lost to Leicester.
If Clement had been sacked then and a more competent manager brought in, I'm sure we'd have been doing far better.
Bradley wasn't even in the same stratosphere though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Worse than Bradley? on 17:14 - Dec 14 with 1583 viewsDarran

Anyone with a brain cell wouldn’t give a fuçk if he’s worse than Bradley. He’s piss poor and should be sacked without being compared to anyone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Worse than Bradley? on 17:17 - Dec 14 with 1581 viewsBobby_Fischer

Bradley by far, at least we have some sort of defence with Clement.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Worse than Bradley? on 17:26 - Dec 14 with 1555 viewswhoflungdung

the one where defenders and goalie simply stop still and allow the opposition to stroke the ball past them.

Defense that is commotose

Worse than Bradley? on 19:00 - Dec 14 with 1468 viewsJackFish

Worse than Bradley? on 14:14 - Dec 14 by Jack_Kass

Bradley had Siggy and Llorente.

We managed 8 points under Bradley last season, a quick look at the goals:

0-0 vs. Watford
1-1 vs. Everton (Sigurdsson)
5-4 (!) vs. Palace (Sigurdsson, Llorente 2, Fer 2)
3-0 vs. Sunderland (Sigurdsson, Llorente 2)

Clement is clueless as to how to get anything out of this team, and I tend to think it was his decision in the summer not to sign any attacking midfielders or wingers, but we are at least not usually getting thrashed all over the place like we were under Bradley.
Worse than Bradley? on 19:22 - Dec 14 with 1422 viewsJokeren1943

As I said in the weekend. Swanseas slim victory just gave a clueless manager 5 more matches.

But it is no just sacking a manager - it also about who good is the replacement.

The quality managers are usually available in the summer after the season.
Worse than Bradley? on 20:50 - Dec 14 with 1319 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Worse than Bradley? on 19:22 - Dec 14 by Jokeren1943

As I said in the weekend. Swanseas slim victory just gave a clueless manager 5 more matches.

But it is no just sacking a manager - it also about who good is the replacement.

The quality managers are usually available in the summer after the season.

Don't disagree that the better managers are available in the summer but that's not a reason to keep him in charge

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Worse than Bradley? on 20:53 - Dec 14 with 1312 viewsDracan66

Bring back Alan Waddle I say, world class in his day and a head like a cement mixer! bring him on for the last 30 seconds, gotta be a goal or two left in him!!
[Post edited 14 Dec 2017 21:04]
Worse than Bradley? on 20:54 - Dec 14 with 1303 viewsDr_Winston

Under Bradley we were conceding three or four goals to the likes of Bournemouth and West Ham.

Clement is dull and cowardly, but Bradley makes him look like Ancelotti.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024