Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches Off ??? 20:03 - Dec 14 with 8377 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sanches Off ??? on 08:02 - Dec 15 with 2043 viewsswanforthemoney

Do we look after these kids properly.?
To me, his awful form smacks of him being a homesick kid. It’s only speculation.
Some might say he’s got money, he can’t moan, but however well off he is if he’s unhappy with his life here he won’t be playing well. Does he just need a few decent Sunday dinners?

I stand in the North Stand

Sanches Off ??? on 09:08 - Dec 15 with 1984 viewsawayjack

It was easy to excited when we loaned him and ignore the facts was he was terrible in his rare appearances for Bayern previous season. Shame but we don't have time to develop poor loan players.
Sanches Off ??? on 09:21 - Dec 15 with 1970 viewsBobby_Fischer

Sanches Off ??? on 09:08 - Dec 15 by awayjack

It was easy to excited when we loaned him and ignore the facts was he was terrible in his rare appearances for Bayern previous season. Shame but we don't have time to develop poor loan players.

It was worth a shot, but not at £8m. (If true)

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Sanches Off ??? on 09:22 - Dec 15 with 1970 viewsPawelAbbott

Clement has totally mishandled the whole situation.
The lad was obviously short on confidence, he hadn't played a full 90 minutes for nearly 18 months. He arrives with a massive fanfare and Clement sticks him straight in the team to play Newcastle after a couple of days training.
He then claims he is the best man to get him back to his best. How deluded in his own abilities can that man be??
Sanches Off ??? on 10:07 - Dec 15 with 1922 viewswestside

The money spent on Sanches and Clucas clearly could have been better spent on what the squad lacked
Sanches Off ??? on 10:33 - Dec 15 with 1889 viewsmonmouth

Sanches Off ??? on 10:07 - Dec 15 by westside

The money spent on Sanches and Clucas clearly could have been better spent on what the squad lacked

Blind Willie Mctell could have spent it better.

At least the Sanches one showed ambition. Who could have foreseen that he is absolute shit. And he is, whatever excuses are trotted out for him. Potential my arse. If he was one of our under 23s we’d be saying he should be loaned out to league 1 or 2. Matt Grimes showed more ‘potential’ and at least made the odd pass to a white shirt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sanches Off ??? on 10:43 - Dec 15 with 1873 viewsLandore_Jack

Heynckes replaced Carlo Ancelotti at the Bundesliga giants in October, and he said: “I am surprised. I know nothing about this and haven't talked about it.

“There were no talks to bring him back. We are well stocked in midfield. I don't think we need more.

“I’m assuming that (Bayern sporting director) Hasan Salihamidzic has spoken with Renato on the phone, but it was not at all talked about that he comes back in the winter.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bayern-munich-boss-giv

#backtojack

Sanches Off ??? on 15:07 - Dec 15 with 1757 viewsLandore_Jack

PAUL CLEMENT HAS INSISTED RENATO SANCHES WILL BE STAYING AT SWANSEA CITY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/renato-has-part-play

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Sanches Off ??? on 10:25 - Dec 16 with 1644 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5183007/Bayern-insist-not-want

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sanches Off ??? on 12:24 - Dec 16 with 1589 viewstheloneranger

It's a shame we didn't sign this Sanches.....

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024