Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches Off ??? 20:03 - Dec 14 with 8312 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sanches Off ??? on 20:05 - Dec 14 with 4449 viewsJoshTheJack

What a waste of money!!!
Sanches Off ??? on 20:05 - Dec 14 with 4442 viewsdickythorpe

A boy in a man's world. Credit to him for coming here though.
Sanches Off ??? on 20:07 - Dec 14 with 4427 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Christ...he stuck with him for so long, started showing a couple of glimpses, 1 crap half then off

Unless we're trying to free up wages for January don't understand this

Surely everyone else could see an improvement (if you don't count the Chelsea game)

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Sanches Off ??? on 20:07 - Dec 14 with 4419 viewsJackfath

If he does go, I wish him all the best in regaining his previous form which touted him as one of Europe's most promising players. A real shame it didn't work out for him here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sanches Off ??? on 20:09 - Dec 14 with 4398 views34dfgdf54

Freeing up from wages for Jan window. I assume we are covering a large chunk of Sanches salary.
Sanches Off ??? on 20:12 - Dec 14 with 4364 viewsBobby_Fischer

Sanches Off ??? on 20:05 - Dec 14 by dickythorpe

A boy in a man's world. Credit to him for coming here though.

Yes, because he done it out of the goodness of his heart.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Sanches Off ??? on 20:13 - Dec 14 with 4355 viewsItchySphincter

Sanches Off ??? on 20:07 - Dec 14 by Jackfath

If he does go, I wish him all the best in regaining his previous form which touted him as one of Europe's most promising players. A real shame it didn't work out for him here.

I concur.

I can't say I'm sad to see him go but this wasn't the opportunity it should have and could have been for him.

Hopefully if he has a chance to play with better players in future he can rediscover his confidence.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sanches Off ??? on 20:13 - Dec 14 with 4344 viewsBobby_Fischer

Sanches Off ??? on 20:09 - Dec 14 by 34dfgdf54

Freeing up from wages for Jan window. I assume we are covering a large chunk of Sanches salary.

Wasn't an £8m loan fee being bandied about - f*cking scandalous.

Login to get fewer ads

Sanches Off ??? on 20:17 - Dec 14 with 4315 viewsItchySphincter

Hopefully the PE teacher will follow him.

Sanches Off ??? on 20:19 - Dec 14 with 4289 viewsdickythorpe

Sanches Off ??? on 20:12 - Dec 14 by Bobby_Fischer

Yes, because he done it out of the goodness of his heart.

I don't think he can cope with the harsh realities yet at his tender age. He isn't a hard nut and looks easily put off. Hopefully that will change.
But regardless of the money he has in his bank account he tried but failed miserably.

Playing with Ronaldo a few times a year is one thing, we'd all look pretty decent!
Sanches Off ??? on 20:23 - Dec 14 with 4240 viewsItchySphincter

Sanches Off ??? on 20:19 - Dec 14 by dickythorpe

I don't think he can cope with the harsh realities yet at his tender age. He isn't a hard nut and looks easily put off. Hopefully that will change.
But regardless of the money he has in his bank account he tried but failed miserably.

Playing with Ronaldo a few times a year is one thing, we'd all look pretty decent!

His confidence is shattered Dick. Better players would have anticipated his passes. Unfortunately he now doubts his every touch as he was made to look like every pass was misplaced.

Sanches Off ??? on 20:26 - Dec 14 with 4214 viewsdickythorpe

Sanches Off ??? on 20:23 - Dec 14 by ItchySphincter

His confidence is shattered Dick. Better players would have anticipated his passes. Unfortunately he now doubts his every touch as he was made to look like every pass was misplaced.

Maybe he'll lick his wounds from his time here and grow a backbone and desire to fight when the chips are down.
Sanches Off ??? on 20:30 - Dec 14 with 4187 viewswestside

Sanches Off ??? on 20:09 - Dec 14 by 34dfgdf54

Freeing up a loanee space
Sanches Off ??? on 20:32 - Dec 14 with 4152 viewsItchySphincter

Sanches Off ??? on 20:26 - Dec 14 by dickythorpe

Maybe he'll lick his wounds from his time here and grow a backbone and desire to fight when the chips are down.

Definitely. A huge learning curve for him which could be beneficial in the future, although I doubt he sees it that way now.

Sanches Off ??? on 20:34 - Dec 14 with 4128 viewspencoedjack

Aye fair do’s he pulled up loads of trees with the better players at Bayern.

I will always remember him as a shite player at my football team.
Sanches Off ??? on 20:34 - Dec 14 with 4129 viewsLandore_Jack

There is a God. A terrible signing.

#backtojack

Sanches Off ??? on 20:40 - Dec 14 with 4068 viewsPrivate_Partz

Spot on, and it is a problem that perculates right through the team.
Absolute madness to let him go. We need talented players and it is obvious this guy has talent.
If he goes I wish him well but his departure will be another nail in the coffin.
Clement needs to go and Jenkins is not capable of bringing in a suitable replacement even if they wanted to come to this basket case club.
I hope this report is Portugese bollo.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sanches Off ??? on 20:44 - Dec 14 with 4022 viewsplasjack

Sanches Off ??? on 20:34 - Dec 14 by Landore_Jack

There is a God. A terrible signing.

We are like most clubs some come good, others are failures, unless you are a fortune teller, it happens.
Sanches Off ??? on 20:45 - Dec 14 with 4008 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Sanches Off ??? on 20:40 - Dec 14 by Private_Partz

Spot on, and it is a problem that perculates right through the team.
Absolute madness to let him go. We need talented players and it is obvious this guy has talent.
If he goes I wish him well but his departure will be another nail in the coffin.
Clement needs to go and Jenkins is not capable of bringing in a suitable replacement even if they wanted to come to this basket case club.
I hope this report is Portugese bollo.

This

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Sanches Off ??? on 20:47 - Dec 14 with 3982 viewsBobby_Fischer

Not sure if you are taking the piss?

He wasn't much better at Bayern, and they have some half decent players?

Sanches Off ??? on 20:48 - Dec 14 with 3967 viewsLandore_Jack

Sanches Off ??? on 20:44 - Dec 14 by plasjack

We are like most clubs some come good, others are failures, unless you are a fortune teller, it happens.

His confidence was shot before he came. It's hardly surprising that his poor performances have continued.

#backtojack

Sanches Off ??? on 20:59 - Dec 14 with 3855 viewslifelong

It’s a shame, he came here with high expectations from us, there’s a good footballer in there but just not ready for the Premier League.
Sanches Off ??? on 21:00 - Dec 14 with 3851 viewsplasjack

Sanches Off ??? on 20:48 - Dec 14 by Landore_Jack

His confidence was shot before he came. It's hardly surprising that his poor performances have continued.

So what is the answer, perhaps you should be part of the recruitment process.
Sanches Off ??? on 21:02 - Dec 14 with 3828 viewsnierika

Go warm up with some Bitburger signs
Sanches Off ??? on 21:02 - Dec 14 with 3828 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sanches Off ??? on 20:48 - Dec 14 by Landore_Jack

Yep. Look at the quality of the football that he has had to play in as well. Hardly going to improve at the speed of knots is he?
If this report is true then I think there is possibly some real bad blood between Jenkins and Clement now.
Jenkins is pushing Clem to resign methinks. Forcing Leon on him and trying to send back his star signing. In the meantime Clem had banished The big Jenkins signing to the bench and beyond.
ML all over again as Jenkins strives to save on the compo.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024