Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? 21:03 - Dec 14 with 3590 viewsDracan66

Bring back Alan Waddle I say, world class in his day and a head like a cement mixer! bring him on for the last 30 seconds, gotta be a goal or two left in him!!
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 21:06 - Dec 14 with 3581 viewsicecoldjack

Bring back Mattew Rush and Jonny Hodge, leighton james on the other wing. sorted .
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 21:07 - Dec 14 with 3573 viewsmax936

I know its a "fitter faster" game [not ours] today, but our First Division Team that finished 6th in 81, would wipe the floor with todays team, it wouldn't even be close.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 21:10 - Dec 14 with 3569 viewsplasjack

No brainer Michu from a recent era.
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 21:45 - Dec 14 with 3522 viewsKilkennyjack

Joey Allen.

Beware of the Risen People

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:13 - Dec 14 with 3499 viewsskettyparkherbert

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 21:45 - Dec 14 by Kilkennyjack

Joey Allen.

Any of them, last night was humiliating
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:20 - Dec 14 with 3494 viewsAl_Bundy

Russell Coughlin and Tommy Craig in our midfield

Smudger in our defence
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:21 - Dec 14 with 3490 viewsScotia

Terry Phelan.
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:24 - Dec 14 with 3483 viewsFieryJack

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:20 - Dec 14 by Al_Bundy

Russell Coughlin and Tommy Craig in our midfield

Smudger in our defence

That Yugoslav defender from the early 80s whose name I can never remember.

Chico - a ludicrous liability much of the time, but am sure he would have put the wind, and the boot, up some of those City players last night.
Login to get fewer ads

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:24 - Dec 14 with 3483 viewssplJack

Michu, Gylfi, JdG, Joey, Rangel of 5 yrs ago, Ben D...
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:28 - Dec 14 with 3478 viewsbonymine

Tommy Smith.....he would not accept our reluctance to press and tackle like we did last night ...
Just ask Ossie Ardiles 😂👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:31 - Dec 14 with 3467 viewsKilkennyjack

Curt, Robbie, Charlo, Tosh, Latchford, Leighton, Wyndham, jimmy, ante, Gilo, Tommy Craig.
All automatic picks now.

Beware of the Risen People

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:31 - Dec 14 with 3467 viewsmax936

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:28 - Dec 14 by bonymine

Tommy Smith.....he would not accept our reluctance to press and tackle like we did last night ...

He'd have snapped Silva into 4 pieces , poor bugger is riddled with Arthritis now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:32 - Dec 14 with 3462 viewsswan65split

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:28 - Dec 14 by bonymine

Beat me to it
Tommy
Wyndham
Leighton
Conway
Danny Bartley as super sub, for his crosses.
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:38 - Dec 14 with 3450 viewsjasfan

Robbie James, Alan Curtis, Michu, Ante Rajkovic, Leighton James, Angel Rangel (5 years ago), and Leon Britton (5 years ago) are the last two allowed or is that cheating?
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:48 - Dec 14 with 3432 viewslifelong

I can still see Ardiles flying about 5 feet in the air.

Went to the replay at WHL, Spurs fans gave him some stick, didn’t seem to bother him though.
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:48 - Dec 14 with 3432 viewsRobbie

Dzemal Habziabdich ( Jimmy ) and another shout for Ante Rajkovic .
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:51 - Dec 14 with 3425 viewsWarwickHunt

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:31 - Dec 14 by Kilkennyjack

Curt, Robbie, Charlo, Tosh, Latchford, Leighton, Wyndham, jimmy, ante, Gilo, Tommy Craig.
All automatic picks now.

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 23:32 - Dec 14 with 3391 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree with all the suggestions. Russell Coughlin I would have been particularly in favour of. The other came on the pitch before the Man City game... Ferrie Bodde.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2017 23:33]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 00:30 - Dec 15 with 3366 viewsDracan66

Neil Robinson in defence and the legendary Ian Callaghan on the wing. I was there for Ian's first game for us and he crossed the ball from one side of the field to the other and it landed at Chris Marustik's feet! That was the first time I'd ever seen an accurate pass in a Swansea shirt.
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 06:40 - Dec 15 with 3307 viewsjackal

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 22:32 - Dec 14 by swan65split

Beat me to it
Tommy
Wyndham
Leighton
Conway
Danny Bartley as super sub, for his crosses.

Loved Danny Bartley.

One the best attacking full backs ever. Always beat his man and got his cross in.
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 07:53 - Dec 15 with 3281 viewsswan65split

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 06:40 - Dec 15 by jackal

Loved Danny Bartley.

One the best attacking full backs ever. Always beat his man and got his cross in.

Another example of changing position, came as a left winger and was useless, left back.....outstanding......Curt the legend was another example, from winger to striker.
That list could grow couldnt it?
May
Curt
Robbie
What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 08:30 - Dec 15 with 3270 viewswhoflungdung

Tommy smith and Ki,Carroll,Clucas,Rotledge,Dyer Naughton, in the same dressing room? Utter carnage .

Ian Callaghan to beat defender and cross the ball to Wilfie or Tammy

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 10:56 - Dec 15 with 3233 viewsHighjack

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 23:32 - Dec 14 by Private_Partz

I agree with all the suggestions. Russell Coughlin I would have been particularly in favour of. The other came on the pitch before the Man City game... Ferrie Bodde.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2017 23:33]

Noticed Ferrie was on crutches, what's he done now?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 12:44 - Dec 15 with 3189 viewsBloodyhills

Dezemal Hadziabdic
Ante Rajkovic
Robbie James,
Michu.

Most really :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

What Swans players from years gone by would benefit today's team? on 13:04 - Dec 15 with 3174 viewstheloneranger

The likes of Tommy Smith, Wyndham Evans, Ante and Ferre Bode must be crying watching our passive display against Man City....no tackles in anger....not ONE yellow card FFS

Another glaring stat from Opta.....Bony only touched the ball once in the Man City box!!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024