Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott 🤪 21:11 - Dec 14 with 7923 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 18:30 - Dec 15 with 1000 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Yep really.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 19:21 - Dec 15 with 971 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 17:53 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

Lots of fresh faces. Enthusiasm has to be a good thing. The shame for me is some of the more experienced are still sulking as their failed plots did not come to fruition. They are coming round though led by Oily Owen.
I honestly don't think they can make any as near a bad a job as the current incumbents.
To stay on topic I don't think Diane is the one to be put up front to face the media. She is not dull. Academically she has done really well considering her background but a media person she is not.
A bit like Patel in the Tory Party but she should be left in the background as she is vile ( I agree with Lisa on that one). Bet they wish they could keep Boris on a box as well.
You obviously feel the Labour Manifesto is loopy but unlike other parties it has been costed and, believe me, the right wing press would have been doing their best to discredit it if they could.
They are on left with who befriended whom and who shagged who 30 years ago.
The manifesto is being updated constantly, they are ready to go, so let's give them a chance.
If it fails I might even join you in Lib Dems although I must say you are one of the strangest examples of a supporter of that Party I have seen ;-)

Kerouac is the Lib-Dem, mate. Not me.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 19:35 - Dec 15 with 961 viewsJack_Meoff

What did the tweet say? The OP is blank for me. Was it deleted due to generally being twp iawn?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 19:35 - Dec 15 with 959 viewsNeath_Jack

Wayne has done well to stay out of this thread in fairness to him, bet it's killing him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 20:06 - Dec 15 with 940 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 14:21 - Dec 15 by Highjack

Fresh faces and new ideas? Corbyn and Abbott have been banging this drum (and each other) for nigh on forty years.

My mind has produced a picture my stomach does not want

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:37 - Dec 15 with 892 viewsBrynCartwright

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 19:35 - Dec 15 by Jack_Meoff

What did the tweet say? The OP is blank for me. Was it deleted due to generally being twp iawn?

I cannot see it either. Twitter hates me for some reason. Social media really sucks bigly.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:51 - Dec 15 with 881 viewsjackportis

I think she is wonderful. She is everything great about this wonderful country. She’s highly articulate, current and of immense intelligence lol.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:05 - Dec 15 with 876 viewsJack_Meoff

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:37 - Dec 15 by BrynCartwright

I cannot see it either. Twitter hates me for some reason. Social media really sucks bigly.

It would appear that none of our fellow Swans fans wish to inform us either Bryn. It’s a conspiracy I tells ya. Quims to a man. No, predictive text, not quirks - bloody quims.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:29 - Dec 15 with 846 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 19:21 - Dec 15 by Lohengrin

Kerouac is the Lib-Dem, mate. Not me.

My mistake. You are so alike ;-)
I am surprised I got away with that. I thought you were going to ask me for an essay on all the members of the shadow cabinet.
Been worrying about it all night over my curry :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:32 - Dec 15 with 843 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 19:35 - Dec 15 by Jack_Meoff

Yes she deleted it.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:38 - Dec 15 with 836 viewsJack_Meoff

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:32 - Dec 15 by Darran

Yes she deleted it.

Thank you Darran. You're exempt from my blanket quim comment earlier.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:41 - Dec 15 with 831 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:38 - Dec 15 by Jack_Meoff

Thank you Darran. You're exempt from my blanket quim comment earlier.

I’ve been out all night to the Panto with my grandson I wouldn’t let you down ex-Harry.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:42 - Dec 15 with 830 viewsJack_Meoff

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:41 - Dec 15 by Darran

I’ve been out all night to the Panto with my grandson I wouldn’t let you down ex-Harry.

Oh yes you would.

*gets coat*

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:44 - Dec 15 with 830 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:32 - Dec 15 by Darran

Yes she deleted it.

Shocking isn't it? Let's concentrate on the typing cock up rather than the message.
The fact is it is all happening soooo slowly. We now have Fire Security Guards patrolling these unsafe buildings every night as people sleep in buildings deemed unsafe.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:45 - Dec 15 with 829 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:42 - Dec 15 by Jack_Meoff

Oh yes you would.

*gets coat*

We had front row seats and I was humiliated by the Wicked Witch.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:47 - Dec 15 with 827 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:44 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

Shocking isn't it? Let's concentrate on the typing cock up rather than the message.
The fact is it is all happening soooo slowly. We now have Fire Security Guards patrolling these unsafe buildings every night as people sleep in buildings deemed unsafe.

Yeah but she’s made so many now it’s not just a typing cock up. She’s thick as fuçk and isn’t fit for opposition.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:52 - Dec 15 with 823 viewsDr_Winston

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:47 - Dec 15 by Darran

Yeah but she’s made so many now it’s not just a typing cock up. She’s thick as fuçk and isn’t fit for opposition.

Carolyn Harris, the tw*t in Swansea East is just as bad.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:54 - Dec 15 with 820 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:52 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

Carolyn Harris, the tw*t in Swansea East is just as bad.

I’ve actually already said that on here and pointed out the difference between you’re and your to her on Twitter.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 00:26 - Dec 16 with 814 viewsJack_Meoff

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:47 - Dec 15 by Darran

Democracy is an illusion Daz, speaking of pantomime. Plato wrote about it thousands of years ago; it being an illusion created by the oligarchs of the day to keep the masses appeased. As if they have a say in matters of importance.

Nothing has changed. We need to collectively grow up and realise it. Voting means nothing. With all the technology available to us look at the state of our slum nation. Because we owe £2 trillion of a fiat currency to those we think we have to borrow money from. The Biblical moneylenders. A fiat currency. We have to borrow. Heh.

Utter horseshit. We just have to wake up a realise it.

Not aimed at you Frank, I often reply on here and go off on a tangent. Season's best to you and family though.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 0:27]

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 00:29 - Dec 16 with 811 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:29 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

My mistake. You are so alike ;-)
I am surprised I got away with that. I thought you were going to ask me for an essay on all the members of the shadow cabinet.
Been worrying about it all night over my curry :-)

I'm such an anorak I was hoping for exactly that.

I live, eat, sleep and breathe politics. It's the last thing I'm reading before I turn off the light at night, it's what I'm listening to in the car on the way to work and it's where my mind drifts toward when it's a quiet time there. I'm always looking to draw parallels, both historic and contemporary. I look for them and they're always there.

You presumed earlier that I thought that the last Labour manifesto was 'loony.' I don't. Large tracts of it I agree with, it's not particularly original, nor is the direction of travel unarticulated elsewhere:

"The elites have perpetrated an economic 'hate crime' against the working people of this country."

Who said that? Corbyn? Abrahams or Long-Bailey? That would be Steve Bannon. Young Ace the Labour activist on here thinks he's the Devil, I don't. I think he has a quite remarkable ability to take the political temperature and second-guess what working folk are thinking and be two steps ahead of where 'the left' want to go; he outflanks them and occupies the ground they covet. It's extraordinary.

So what, you may think, he's American. What's that got to do with Labour? I saw another American speak in the Summer up at Hay, Bernie Sanders. I heard his address to the Cambridge Union too and he has warned Labour here not to get bogged down in political correctness and minority agendas, the economy is where the battle is won or lost. Corbyn's appointment of the three race-baiters Abbott, Butler and Osamor tells me that Corbyn is either too blind to see the pit-fall or too stupid to change tack.

I'll leave the last word to Bannon...

"The longer they talk about identity politics, I got 'em. I want them to talk about racism all day, every day. If 'the left' is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, that's where we crush them."

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 00:29 - Dec 16 with 809 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:54 - Dec 15 by Darran

I’ve actually already said that on here and pointed out the difference between you’re and your to her on Twitter.

Bloody Twitter eh? Some politicians get the message right and the grammar wrong. Others get the message wrong and the grammar right.
I know which one I would prefer.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 00:31 - Dec 16 with 807 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 23:45 - Dec 15 by Darran

We had front row seats and I was humiliated by the Wicked Witch.

You shouldn't have said that. I like Joss. She gives the ginger snaps you pinch from hotel bedrooms.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 00:36 - Dec 16 with 804 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 00:26 - Dec 16 by Jack_Meoff

Democracy is an illusion Daz, speaking of pantomime. Plato wrote about it thousands of years ago; it being an illusion created by the oligarchs of the day to keep the masses appeased. As if they have a say in matters of importance.

Nothing has changed. We need to collectively grow up and realise it. Voting means nothing. With all the technology available to us look at the state of our slum nation. Because we owe £2 trillion of a fiat currency to those we think we have to borrow money from. The Biblical moneylenders. A fiat currency. We have to borrow. Heh.

Utter horseshit. We just have to wake up a realise it.

Not aimed at you Frank, I often reply on here and go off on a tangent. Season's best to you and family though.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 0:27]

Na fe

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 00:43 - Dec 16 with 797 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 00:29 - Dec 16 by Private_Partz

Bloody Twitter eh? Some politicians get the message right and the grammar wrong. Others get the message wrong and the grammar right.
I know which one I would prefer.

There's no point in Abbott. A politician unable to propagate effectively is like a fish without gills: dead in the water. Put her out to graze, FFS!

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 01:07 - Dec 16 with 777 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 00:29 - Dec 16 by Lohengrin

I'm such an anorak I was hoping for exactly that.

I live, eat, sleep and breathe politics. It's the last thing I'm reading before I turn off the light at night, it's what I'm listening to in the car on the way to work and it's where my mind drifts toward when it's a quiet time there. I'm always looking to draw parallels, both historic and contemporary. I look for them and they're always there.

You presumed earlier that I thought that the last Labour manifesto was 'loony.' I don't. Large tracts of it I agree with, it's not particularly original, nor is the direction of travel unarticulated elsewhere:

"The elites have perpetrated an economic 'hate crime' against the working people of this country."

Who said that? Corbyn? Abrahams or Long-Bailey? That would be Steve Bannon. Young Ace the Labour activist on here thinks he's the Devil, I don't. I think he has a quite remarkable ability to take the political temperature and second-guess what working folk are thinking and be two steps ahead of where 'the left' want to go; he outflanks them and occupies the ground they covet. It's extraordinary.

So what, you may think, he's American. What's that got to do with Labour? I saw another American speak in the Summer up at Hay, Bernie Sanders. I heard his address to the Cambridge Union too and he has warned Labour here not to get bogged down in political correctness and minority agendas, the economy is where the battle is won or lost. Corbyn's appointment of the three race-baiters Abbott, Butler and Osamor tells me that Corbyn is either too blind to see the pit-fall or too stupid to change tack.

I'll leave the last word to Bannon...

"The longer they talk about identity politics, I got 'em. I want them to talk about racism all day, every day. If 'the left' is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, that's where we crush them."

Mmm, I guess my essay would not have served much of a purpose as you are very well read up on the subject anyway.
I don't eat sleep and breathe politics. As a voter I can only vote for what is in front of me and support the Party that I think meets the needs of the Country at the moment.
For me that is Labour nationally and Plaid locally.
Not a great choice. I am not happy with Labours stance on Brexit and I feel Plaid are pretty pathetic at living up to their name as the Party of Wales but they are all I have at the moment.
Now I have a choice. Carry on shouting the odds on various forums and being a member of the Labour Party in support of the current regime. Or getting off my Arsenal and going into politics to try and make a difference. The latter is not attractive because as a 64 year old man I don't fancy standing on soap box for the remaining years of my life.
Why do I support Labour? Because austerity has failed and we need a change. I am glad you find some parts of their manifesto agreeable and I apologise for thinking otherwise.
As regards Plaid well they are the only Party in Wales that seems to have any interest in fighting against the tide that is turning Wales into a Cardiff City State.
Back to Labour. Yes we can pick holes in the motives of politicians by looking back over their quotes and actions in the past. We have to live in the here and now though. Let's give Corbyn and Co a chance. If it all goes Pete Tong then there is only 4 or 5 years of suffering. God knows we are suffering under the Tories enough.
After all it is not like Brexit which could stuff us for generations to come .
Amen :-)
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 1:11]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024