Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott 🤪 21:11 - Dec 14 with 7892 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 07:38 - Dec 17 with 1171 viewsHumpty

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 08:53 - Dec 16 by Jack_Meoff

Behalf yourself mun Hump. The BBC is simply UK state propaganda. End of. Real news. Arf. And anyone who believes infowars and said aforementioned Facebook groups deserves everything they get. That is indeed fake bollocks but does not in any way legitimise the likes of the BBC.

And the US crying about outside interference is absolute comedy gold. Its whole purpose during the 20th century (and this one) was to overthrow regimes that wouldn’t let western corporations steal heir resources. And blatantly lie about it.

This isn’t conspiracy, there’s plenty of books (from reliable sources) that document what a tightly controlled information stream the ‘mainstream media’ is. There’s nothing new under the sun.

No sorry you're wrong. Very wrong.

RT is Russian state propoganda. Press TV is Iranian state propoganda. You will never see a piece on those outlets criticizing Russia, or Iran, or their leaders. What they put out is controlled by the state.

Do you seriously think the BBC is the same? Remember the David Kelly affair? Where the BBC correctly reported that the government had sexed up it's Iraq WOMD propoganda? And how the government then went to war with the BBC?

Seriously. You are very lucky to live in a country with a free press and an institution as fine and respected as the BBC. Just because they sometimes report something you don't want to hear doesn't make them fake news.
Diane Abbott 🤪 on 08:39 - Dec 17 with 1154 viewsDr_Winston

I don't doubt that a lot of the abuse Diane Abbott gets is based on race. That much seems obvious. She is however quite a bit racist herself so it's hard to feel any sympathy.

The rest appears to be based on her being thin skinned, massively hypocritical and thicker than mince.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:05 - Dec 17 with 1119 viewswhoflungdung

And a possible future Home Secretary.

I hope to live to see that but I fear for the country . Still, if the country is so fookn dense as to put a proven liar and hypocrite as Home Sec, have Johnny the Rebel as Chancellor and Emily Thornberry as foreign sec then we deserve to reap the worldwind
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 10:06]

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:14 - Dec 17 with 1112 viewsexiledclaseboy

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:05 - Dec 17 by whoflungdung

And a possible future Home Secretary.

I hope to live to see that but I fear for the country . Still, if the country is so fookn dense as to put a proven liar and hypocrite as Home Sec, have Johnny the Rebel as Chancellor and Emily Thornberry as foreign sec then we deserve to reap the worldwind
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 10:06]

But at the moment we have Boris in the Foreign Office, a nonentity called Amber Rudd in the Home Office and Philip Hammond (who’s he?) in the Treasury. Is that better?

Poll: Tory leader

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:21 - Dec 17 with 1107 viewswhoflungdung

Morning.

Hard to say .

It's of course down to pereception and political leaning .

This government is one of the most supine I've seen and ive seen more than you.

I do think however, that McDonnell s borrowing and Abbot s contempt for Police would hardly be an improvement . Emily has had her impressive decolletage brushed against by Jez so she may have eye candy value for foreign leaders .

Corbyn will be a hero in South Wales

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:39 - Dec 17 with 1098 viewsWarwickHunt

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:14 - Dec 17 by exiledclaseboy

But at the moment we have Boris in the Foreign Office, a nonentity called Amber Rudd in the Home Office and Philip Hammond (who’s he?) in the Treasury. Is that better?

Tragically, it probably is. Apart from Boris, obviously.
Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:43 - Dec 17 with 1093 viewswhoflungdung

How did Jez get away with clearly accidentally on purpose touching her D cups

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:50 - Dec 17 with 1090 viewsDarran

Katie Hopkins has mentioned Diane’s girth on Twitter this morning.

(And no Hump I don’t follow her on Twitter)

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 11:02 - Dec 17 with 1082 viewswhoflungdung

Girth is a man thing surely

Di is just " plump" . Whether it's pleasantly so is debateable

And no I wouldn't .I would rather roger Roger Lifey on a bad hair day

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 11:09 - Dec 17 with 1079 viewsWarwickHunt

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 07:38 - Dec 17 by Humpty

RT is Russian state propoganda. Press TV is Iranian state propoganda. You will never see a piece on those outlets criticizing Russia, or Iran, or their leaders. What they put out is controlled by the state.

Do you seriously think the BBC is the same? Remember the David Kelly affair? Where the BBC correctly reported that the government had sexed up it's Iraq WOMD propoganda? And how the government then went to war with the BBC?

Seriously. You are very lucky to live in a country with a free press and an institution as fine and respected as the BBC. Just because they sometimes report something you don't want to hear doesn't make them fake news.

Spot on. Superb post.

Apology accepted by the way.
Diane Abbott 🤪 on 13:45 - Dec 17 with 1036 viewsJack_Meoff

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 07:38 - Dec 17 by Humpty

Maybe UK state propaganda was a bit OTT, I just think that they're part of a tightly controlled narrative. This is a good read on the subject , 'Flat Earth News' ny Nick Davies.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flat-Earth-News-Award-winning-Distortion/dp/B017MYRBV2/

I'd suggest there's some quite eye opening moments inside, whatever one's political leanings.

And I'd also suggest the example you gave of them holding power to account (and credit where it's due) is the exception rather than the rule.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 18:15 - Dec 17 with 985 viewslifelong

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 11:02 - Dec 17 by whoflungdung

You’re a weird fecker, aye.

Stupid Kunt.
Diane Abbott 🤪 on 18:21 - Dec 17 with 975 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 18:15 - Dec 17 by lifelong

You’re a weird fecker, aye.

Stupid Kunt.

Great post Rog.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 19:52 - Dec 17 with 944 viewsFlashberryjack

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 11:02 - Dec 17 by whoflungdung

You do let yourself down badly at times.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:10 - Dec 17 with 924 viewsPozuelosSideys

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 13:45 - Dec 17 by Jack_Meoff

Maybe UK state propaganda was a bit OTT, I just think that they're part of a tightly controlled narrative. This is a good read on the subject , 'Flat Earth News' ny Nick Davies.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flat-Earth-News-Award-winning-Distortion/dp/B017MYRBV2/

I'd suggest there's some quite eye opening moments inside, whatever one's political leanings.

And I'd also suggest the example you gave of them holding power to account (and credit where it's due) is the exception rather than the rule.

I think over recent years and the development of the internet, the way "news" is reported has changed. People got used to the fact the printed media were biased in favour of their own political views. The Mail and Express to the right, the Guardian and Independent to the left etc. Fair enough.

Historically the BBC has always been seen as impartial. Dull, boring but sits in the middle. However, given technological advancements and access to alternative news sources, the BBC has become like the rest. They dont report news. They report the personal opinions of the journalist. ie the stories are spun to suit the agenda of the BBC and the journo. Now people can compare the same story. (and more importantly, news items which dont even get reported. An example of this recently was the protests and violence in France where the people are complaining about the government overhauling the benefits system. Was this reported by the BBC? Nope, not a peep. Strange that.)

Dont forget, the BBC also receives funding from a number of places. The taxpayer being one. The EU being another.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:58 - Dec 17 with 895 viewsWarwickHunt

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:10 - Dec 17 by PozuelosSideys

I think over recent years and the development of the internet, the way "news" is reported has changed. People got used to the fact the printed media were biased in favour of their own political views. The Mail and Express to the right, the Guardian and Independent to the left etc. Fair enough.

Historically the BBC has always been seen as impartial. Dull, boring but sits in the middle. However, given technological advancements and access to alternative news sources, the BBC has become like the rest. They dont report news. They report the personal opinions of the journalist. ie the stories are spun to suit the agenda of the BBC and the journo. Now people can compare the same story. (and more importantly, news items which dont even get reported. An example of this recently was the protests and violence in France where the people are complaining about the government overhauling the benefits system. Was this reported by the BBC? Nope, not a peep. Strange that.)

Dont forget, the BBC also receives funding from a number of places. The taxpayer being one. The EU being another.

http://bfy.tw/FcPM

You also have no idea how BBC newsrooms work. Apart from strict impartiality guidelines, they have researchers, editors and producers and stuff as well - fücking amazing, eh?

Still, you crack on...
Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:09 - Dec 17 with 890 viewsexiledclaseboy

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:58 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

You also have no idea how BBC newsrooms work. Apart from strict impartiality guidelines, they have researchers, editors and producers and stuff as well - fücking amazing, eh?

Still, you crack on...

I’ll chuck this in for good measure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36149789

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:17 - Dec 17 with 883 viewsPozuelosSideys

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:58 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

Still, you crack on...

Ohhh do you work for the Beeb then Warwick?

Banks and Financial Institutions have guidelines too. There are ways around them ,just like any other sector.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:21 - Dec 17 with 876 viewsWarwickHunt

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:17 - Dec 17 by PozuelosSideys

Ohhh do you work for the Beeb then Warwick?

Banks and Financial Institutions have guidelines too. There are ways around them ,just like any other sector.

I have in the past. It's fairly obvious you haven't...
Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:24 - Dec 17 with 867 viewsPozuelosSideys

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:21 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

I have in the past. It's fairly obvious you haven't...

Course not.

Educate me then. If there are strict guidelines, do these apply to the likes of Sky, MSNBC, Al Jezeera, RT etc. None of these are UK entities but broadcast here. None of them strike me as impartial either. Or do the rules no apply to them, or maybe they apply in a different way??

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:29 - Dec 17 with 857 viewsWarwickHunt

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:24 - Dec 17 by PozuelosSideys

Course not.

Educate me then. If there are strict guidelines, do these apply to the likes of Sky, MSNBC, Al Jezeera, RT etc. None of these are UK entities but broadcast here. None of them strike me as impartial either. Or do the rules no apply to them, or maybe they apply in a different way??

They aren't public service broadcasters subject to a Royal Charter.

Stop making a twát of yourself, there's a good lad.
Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:31 - Dec 17 with 854 viewsexiledclaseboy

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:24 - Dec 17 by PozuelosSideys

Course not.

Ofcom impartiality rules apply to all U.K. news broadcasters. Some of them are better at obeying them than others. Fox News was recently removed from broadcast in the U.K. partly because no one watched it and partly because it breached impartiality rules every time someone opened their mouth.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:31 - Dec 17 with 854 viewsPozuelosSideys

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:29 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

They aren't public service broadcasters subject to a Royal Charter.

Stop making a twát of yourself, there's a good lad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024