Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which universe are we in? 22:07 - Dec 14 with 2718 viewsNogginthenog

BBC4 now, love things like this.
Which universe are we in? on 22:09 - Dec 14 with 2713 viewsBobby_Fischer

Looks good, I'll chuck that on after the darts!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Which universe are we in? on 22:12 - Dec 14 with 2710 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I have enough trouble remembering what day it is these days!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Which universe are we in? on 22:30 - Dec 14 with 2687 viewsBobby_Fischer

Which universe are we in? on 22:12 - Dec 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

I have enough trouble remembering what day it is these days!

Don't worry about that, it's everyday in a Multiverse!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Which universe are we in? on 22:47 - Dec 14 with 2679 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Which universe are we in? on 22:30 - Dec 14 by Bobby_Fischer

Don't worry about that, it's everyday in a Multiverse!

Oh yes, in a galaxy far, far away it's Tuesday.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Which universe are we in? on 22:53 - Dec 14 with 2670 viewsNogginthenog

It's bewildering.
Which universe are we in? on 23:06 - Dec 14 with 2662 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am glad I read your post although I have only caught the broadcast about halfway through.
I am a huge fan of Mark Oliver Everett aka E and his band EELS and I notice they have mentioned his father Hugh Everett who came up with the theory of parallel universes.
His theory was forgotten about for years but the more we study quantum physics the more his theory gains credibility.
This is a follow up to Parallel Lives, Parallel Lines which was broadcast about 8 years ago when E retraced his younger years and his troubled relationship with his late father. It is still there on You Tube If anyone is interested.
For me this is very interesting documentary with some EELS music thrown in. I will check this out from the start again. Thanks for pointing me in the direction :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Which universe are we in? on 02:06 - Dec 15 with 2607 viewsHumpty

Which universe are we in? on 23:06 - Dec 14 by Private_Partz

I am glad I read your post although I have only caught the broadcast about halfway through.
I am a huge fan of Mark Oliver Everett aka E and his band EELS and I notice they have mentioned his father Hugh Everett who came up with the theory of parallel universes.
His theory was forgotten about for years but the more we study quantum physics the more his theory gains credibility.
This is a follow up to Parallel Lives, Parallel Lines which was broadcast about 8 years ago when E retraced his younger years and his troubled relationship with his late father. It is still there on You Tube If anyone is interested.
For me this is very interesting documentary with some EELS music thrown in. I will check this out from the start again. Thanks for pointing me in the direction :-)

Agreed.

Fantastic band Eels. I've seen the documentary you mention. Poor sod had a tough life.

His father was certainly an interesting chap.
Which universe are we in? on 09:04 - Dec 15 with 2545 viewsPrivate_Partz

Which universe are we in? on 02:06 - Dec 15 by Humpty

Agreed.

Fantastic band Eels. I've seen the documentary you mention. Poor sod had a tough life.

His father was certainly an interesting chap.

I am a new recruit to EELS Hump. Liked Novocain for the soul when it came out but never bothered until I saw a snip of the 2014 Albert Hall gig.
I now have almost every piece of his work.
A very tough life indeed. Him and his father are both geniuses albeit in completely different fields.
This quantum computing thingy is fascinating. Imagine if this theory is correct and we can eventually make contact with a parallel universe via computing. Mind blowing stuff :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Which universe are we in? on 10:35 - Dec 15 with 2511 viewsHighjack

It's a flat one if you shop in Argos.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Which universe are we in? on 11:10 - Dec 15 with 2496 viewsPrivate_Partz

Which universe are we in? on 10:35 - Dec 15 by Highjack

It's a flat one if you shop in Argos.

Oh my splitting sides .
;-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024