Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who walked out early. 22:09 - Dec 14 with 4652 viewslifelong

Last night then?

Somebody sat near me commented that the remaining supporters at the final whistle will be our core support next season when, or if, we go down.
Who walked out early. on 00:01 - Dec 15 with 1384 viewskarnataka

I stayed to the final whistle as I always do but doubted the wisdom of that decision when I was getting into bed at 00.46am. M4 was a clusterf*ck too, one of the 2 lanes past P Talbot closed causing a big delay then the whole thing closed between 26 & 25A causing another delay. Bollox.
Who walked out early. on 06:37 - Dec 15 with 1306 viewsjackal

I've never left early and stayed to the bitter end.

But it was a close call.
Who walked out early. on 06:52 - Dec 15 with 1298 viewsSTID2017

Stayed tilnthe bitter end.
I have never walked out before the end and won't start now.
Never understood the mentality of those who go early, although this game was over after about 30 mins.
Also (and I know this will upset some on here) renewed my STs yesterday.
Cannot justify paying out what I did, let alone an extra £60 to renew 2 STs just before March 31st

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Who walked out early. on 07:15 - Dec 15 with 1280 viewsJackfath

Blimey.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who walked out early. on 11:37 - Dec 15 with 1207 viewsNaughty71

I stayed until the final whistle, and then waited 5 mins for the stairs to clear before I left as I always do. Hate being in crowds and all that being squashed in amongst the great unwashed.

Saying that, I am not renewing as I cannot stand putting myself through that turgid spectacle week after week. No £450 for the Americans from me again, although I suppose there will always be someone to take my place....

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Who walked out early. on 11:58 - Dec 15 with 1188 viewsFlashberryjack

Stayed to the end as I always do, and will be renewing my ST as I haven't seen a live Championship game for ages.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who walked out early. on 12:37 - Dec 15 with 1165 viewskeith_gatebroth

Who walked out early. on 11:58 - Dec 15 by Flashberryjack

Stayed to the end as I always do, and will be renewing my ST as I haven't seen a live Championship game for ages.

First time I’ve left my seat early in 56 years of supporting the Swans, but only as far as the exit, stood and watched from there. Never seen such a one sided game and was totally embarrassed for our club and loyal fans, with the match being shown around the world, that our players couldn’t be bothered, couldn’t even string two passes together and gave up after the first goal went in.
After eight great years in this league we are throwing it all away so unnecessarily, due to selfish and unprofessional decisions having been made on and off the field. There’s only one way we’re going, down the chute, with this weak bunch of players and an inept, seemingly unsackable manager.
Who walked out early. on 15:04 - Dec 15 with 1104 viewsFireboy2

Who walked out early. on 23:01 - Dec 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Stayed to the end in order to beat the rush.

Brilliant
Login to get fewer ads

Who walked out early. on 15:14 - Dec 15 with 1100 viewsBenJ94

I left about 5 mins from the end, due to my brother and old man wanting to beat the traffic, I told them there probably be more traffic now seeing as half the ground had already left 😂
Who walked out early. on 21:48 - Dec 15 with 1040 viewsEU5Makaveli

I left early for the first time since Blackpool beat us 6-3 a few years back.
Who walked out early. on 21:52 - Dec 15 with 1033 viewspencoedjack

Who walked out early. on 21:48 - Dec 15 by EU5Makaveli

I left early for the first time since Blackpool beat us 6-3 a few years back.

The last time I left early we were losing to Palace at home 🤣
Who walked out early. on 22:38 - Dec 15 with 1009 viewsDrGonzo

Woah super fans aplenty. How stoic of you to stay and suffer that turgid pwp for our sakes. What heroes.
Who walked out early. on 08:29 - Dec 16 with 945 viewsSTID2017

Who walked out early. on 22:38 - Dec 15 by DrGonzo

Woah super fans aplenty. How stoic of you to stay and suffer that turgid pwp for our sakes. What heroes.

Nothing heroic - just personal choice.
Staying or going does not make anyone more of a fan.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Who walked out early. on 08:46 - Dec 16 with 941 viewsJackfath

It has nothing to do with anyone what anyone who pays the entrance fee does whilst in the ground (as long as it's legal). Too many people telling others what they should or shouldn't do, why don't people just be accepting and concentrate on their own lives and well being instead of wasting precious energy on others. You'll never be able to control them, so why let it even cross ones mind?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who walked out early. on 13:45 - Dec 16 with 883 viewsburty

whreres the loyalty gone in here, if the fans dont support the club what will happen?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024