Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HALF TIME FLYER 01:27 - Dec 15 with 3970 viewsJackUlation

The half time flyer on Wednesday was £250, past years it has been £800 / 1,000,

There was the usual hustle bustle for them tickets as far as I could see, just wondering .

Don't think there was a shortage of sales
HALF TIME FLYER on 07:13 - Dec 15 with 3893 viewsSTID2017

I know there was speculation in the old days down the Vetch about not all cash recieved making it's way into the club's coffers, but even this lot in charge wouldn't go so low as to fiddle a few quid from raffle ticket sales.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

HALF TIME FLYER on 07:33 - Dec 15 with 3875 viewsDewi1jack

Thought it sounded low against West Brom as well.
As well as you can hear until one of those ripoff merchants sticks a new sound system in the East...

And promptly needs to upgrade the speakers as soon as their finished

Haven't bought a half time flyer for years myself mind anyway. So don't really take a lot of notice anyway

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

HALF TIME FLYER on 08:05 - Dec 15 with 3833 viewsswanforthemoney

Did people just give spare change to Merthyr?
It was mentioned at the Trust forum . Stuart is going to follow up this issue with the club.

I stand in the North Stand

HALF TIME FLYER on 08:27 - Dec 15 with 3806 viewssP7qupUf

I have stopped buying them this season as a consequence of the massive reduction in orize money. It's between 50 and 75%
HALF TIME FLYER on 08:30 - Dec 15 with 3793 viewscmajack

HALF TIME FLYER on 08:27 - Dec 15 by sP7qupUf

I have stopped buying them this season as a consequence of the massive reduction in orize money. It's between 50 and 75%

Huge reduction in prize money. Everyone around me weds looked in disbelief when prize money was announced . £250 they're having a laugh. Don't buy them that's the answer.
HALF TIME FLYER on 11:33 - Dec 15 with 3620 viewsthornabyswan

HALF TIME FLYER on 08:30 - Dec 15 by cmajack

Huge reduction in prize money. Everyone around me weds looked in disbelief when prize money was announced . £250 they're having a laugh. Don't buy them that's the answer.

I watch Darlington occasionally and there's is between 300 and 400 quid and that's on a gate of between 1000 to 2000 max.
Seems very odd

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

HALF TIME FLYER on 13:01 - Dec 15 with 3552 viewsOldjack

HALF TIME FLYER on 08:05 - Dec 15 by swanforthemoney

Did people just give spare change to Merthyr?
It was mentioned at the Trust forum . Stuart is going to follow up this issue with the club.

Yes we did

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

HALF TIME FLYER on 13:41 - Dec 15 with 3496 viewsFlashberryjack

Stopped buying them ages ago, I couldn't find the winning numbers anywhere if you missed them at half time, which I most often did.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

HALF TIME FLYER on 14:09 - Dec 15 with 3461 viewsbuilthjack

I watch Hereford now and again if we have no game. For crowds of about 3000 the half time flyer, paid 50% of the takings , is usually about £1000 in prize money. I have always thought its odd at Swansea that the prize money is so low. Haven't bought any for a long time because of this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

HALF TIME FLYER on 14:36 - Dec 15 with 3414 viewsmax936

The Staff that draw it are on wages mun, its derrrr overrrrrrrrrrr ed'ssssssssssss costsssssss init

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

HALF TIME FLYER on 15:16 - Dec 15 with 3356 viewsBenJ94

Talked about this on Wednesday, pathetic really. I'm sure I went to Forest one year and it was 20k.
HALF TIME FLYER on 16:58 - Dec 15 with 3289 viewssherpajacob

Anybody on here ever won?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

HALF TIME FLYER on 17:23 - Dec 15 with 3260 viewsLohengrin

HALF TIME FLYER on 16:58 - Dec 15 by sherpajacob

Anybody on here ever won?

I won it once. £400. That was down the Vetch on a Tuesday night game around the '92/'93 mark. God knows how the prize could be so low now? There must have been about 17,000 more on the gate Wednesday than when my numbers came up, I'd find it hard to believe more tickets were sold back then.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

HALF TIME FLYER on 17:48 - Dec 15 with 3211 viewsJackfath

The jackpot used to be close to £1000. It’s been half of that for most of this season. Clearly the margins have been changed by someone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

HALF TIME FLYER on 17:51 - Dec 15 with 3206 viewsCooperman

Don’t worry about it, the old timers at the Trust have it at the top of the agenda of things to fix.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

HALF TIME FLYER on 18:04 - Dec 15 with 3164 viewsOldjack

Something's not right here

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

HALF TIME FLYER on 18:53 - Dec 15 with 3104 viewsBarrySwan

Used to be £600 on a regular basis down the Vetch.

Hard to imagine why it would be lower with 20,000 crowds at the new stadium one would think that it would naturally be substancially higher.
HALF TIME FLYER on 19:02 - Dec 15 with 3087 viewsWingstandwood

Ahhhhh don't worry folks we'll have our very own commercial genius and troubleshooter Leigh Dineen counting the takings just to see everythings alright! There again? He might already be doing that?

Argus!

HALF TIME FLYER on 10:09 - Dec 16 with 2851 viewsWxmJax

Last year's Royal Welsh Show when they had a raffle for two season tickets anyone ? Sold a lot of tickets all week, and I mean a lot, at a fiver each but come the time of the draw on Friday when people returned to see it take place the caravan was boarded up which meant no draw took place.
I got in touch with he club and they couldn't tell me who'd won them. Strange that, you'd think they would want to advertise the fact, good publicity and all that. Got ridiculed on here but it was very dodgy. Obviously nothing underhand took place nor was a fraud committed.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024