Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nordfeldt 06:30 - Dec 15 with 3653 viewsgiantstoneater

I know I live in a dream world but have I missed something is he injured or something? Fox Mulder has been on the bench for the last two games perhaps he is being moved on to free up some space/funds?
N/A. on 07:47 - Dec 15 with 3608 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:27]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Nordfeldt on 08:09 - Dec 15 with 3570 viewsderes

I believe I have read somewhere that Nordfeldt is/was ill.
Nordfeldt on 09:20 - Dec 15 with 3496 viewsOptimisticJack

He is on 16 k a week!!

Optimisticjack

Nordfeldt on 09:28 - Dec 15 with 3484 viewswhoflungdung

What a job

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Nordfeldt on 09:58 - Dec 15 with 3446 viewsOptimisticJack

Nordfeldt on 09:28 - Dec 15 by whoflungdung

What a job

So much money has been filtered away through poor decision making. Millions of pounds.
Sadly when relegation comes it will be many of the club's low paid employees who will be made redundant.
A multi million company with a Chairman and Vice Chairman who have stolen a living and been totally out of their depth. We are paying the cost now.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 10:02]

Optimisticjack

Nordfeldt on 10:02 - Dec 15 with 3431 viewsgiantstoneater

N/A. on 07:47 - Dec 15 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:27]

I didn`t say how good I thought he was I just asked the question what has happened to him good goalkeeping cover is important if there ever was an injury to Fab. I recommend some anger management courses for yourself!!
Nordfeldt on 10:02 - Dec 15 with 3430 viewsmagicdaps10

Nordfeldt on 09:20 - Dec 15 by OptimisticJack

He is on 16 k a week!!

It is a crazy amount a week but lets be fair......that is a average Championship wage.

Atleast the club will save buying a goalkeeper after making a few million on Fabianski...........Nordfellt and Mulder are alreafy in place.

When we sell Fernandez and Mawson.....We will have Bartley, Vdh with Rodon backing up, no money needed spending there.

When we lose Ki and Mesa, we will have Fulton,Carroll,Clucas, Byers, Fer....all on Championship wages.

When we lose Narsingh, Bony, Abraham and possibly Ayew......we will have McBurnie, James, Dyer and Rouledge already there, very little will be spent there.

All those players ready for next season are already on Championship wages. Throw in the parachute payments on top what we will get for Fab, Fernandez, Mawson, Mesa, Narsingh and Bony......there will be some richer people at the club.

What would we get for those players above combined...30/40M?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nordfeldt on 10:03 - Dec 15 with 3426 viewsgiantstoneater

Nordfeldt on 08:09 - Dec 15 by deres

I believe I have read somewhere that Nordfeldt is/was ill.

Thanks Deres.
Login to get fewer ads

Nordfeldt on 10:09 - Dec 15 with 3416 viewsOptimisticJack

Nordfeldt on 10:02 - Dec 15 by magicdaps10

It is a crazy amount a week but lets be fair......that is a average Championship wage.

Atleast the club will save buying a goalkeeper after making a few million on Fabianski...........Nordfellt and Mulder are alreafy in place.

When we sell Fernandez and Mawson.....We will have Bartley, Vdh with Rodon backing up, no money needed spending there.

When we lose Ki and Mesa, we will have Fulton,Carroll,Clucas, Byers, Fer....all on Championship wages.

When we lose Narsingh, Bony, Abraham and possibly Ayew......we will have McBurnie, James, Dyer and Rouledge already there, very little will be spent there.

All those players ready for next season are already on Championship wages. Throw in the parachute payments on top what we will get for Fab, Fernandez, Mawson, Mesa, Narsingh and Bony......there will be some richer people at the club.

The one good thing to come out of all of this mess I hope is the academy.
An academy is not a quick fix. It takes years to reap the rewards. A bit like a 10 year endowment policy.

Optimisticjack

Nordfeldt on 10:18 - Dec 15 with 3400 viewsmagicdaps10

Nordfeldt on 10:09 - Dec 15 by OptimisticJack

An academy is not a quick fix. It takes years to reap the rewards. A bit like a 10 year endowment policy.

Agree.

Some players will now be used in the first team squad, there is a hope that some will turn out good but on the other hand.......if they do, then it will all be profit for the Yanks and Jenkins when sold.

Another positive that will see some get dollar/pounds signs in their eyes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nordfeldt on 11:37 - Dec 15 with 3326 viewsJango

We’ll be lucky to get anything for Mawson considering how poor he’s been this season. Pansy of a defender.
Nordfeldt on 12:21 - Dec 15 with 3287 viewsKilkennyjack

Nordfeldt on 10:09 - Dec 15 by OptimisticJack

The £15 million Academy now produces less players than before the huge investment.
Whilst out club is being relegated, the Academy has gone missing in action.
Not a single meaningful player in our match day squads.
And that after in bringing in players from everywhere, think Gorre, think Grimes.

Total failure by any measure. Useless.

Beware of the Risen People

Nordfeldt on 17:06 - Dec 15 with 3121 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Nordfeldt will be thinking about his chances at the World Cup with Sweden so maybe some game time would be good.
Nordfeldt on 17:21 - Dec 15 with 3091 viewsPrivate_Partz

Nordfeldt on 12:21 - Dec 15 by Kilkennyjack

The £15 million Academy now produces less players than before the huge investment.
Whilst out club is being relegated, the Academy has gone missing in action.
Not a single meaningful player in our match day squads.
And that after in bringing in players from everywhere, think Gorre, think Grimes.

Total failure by any measure. Useless.

Regretfully I tend to be in agreement here.
If we could have our time over agin I would say we should have a top foreign manager with worldwide contacts, supported by a small as match day squad as possible, and NO Acacdemy.
If we had remained a successful top half of the table club we would have had the pick of any players in other club's academies provided they were not being pursued by the top six. Even then we would still be in with a shout.
Coaching in the U.K. Is still not up to scratch and this is reflected by poor performances by all the home countries. Academies are not worth the investment for a club of our size.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Nordfeldt on 17:32 - Dec 15 with 3080 viewsawayjack

Yes I suspect this is in line with money / banking more player sales and pay hire payments as priority.

That team, with like sIf McBurnie and Routs leading the attack would struggle to stay in the chamionship.
Nordfeldt on 20:34 - Dec 15 with 2934 viewsnantywatcher

Nordfeldt on 11:37 - Dec 15 by Jango

We’ll be lucky to get anything for Mawson considering how poor he’s been this season. Pansy of a defender.

Wow - we certainly attract our fair share of idiots to this forum.
Nordfeldt on 00:29 - Dec 16 with 2811 viewsGowerjack

Nordfeldt on 09:58 - Dec 15 by OptimisticJack

So much money has been filtered away through poor decision making. Millions of pounds.
Sadly when relegation comes it will be many of the club's low paid employees who will be made redundant.
A multi million company with a Chairman and Vice Chairman who have stolen a living and been totally out of their depth. We are paying the cost now.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 10:02]

Yes

If only we'd have had some sort of fan's body that could have held them to account...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024