Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday Night 10:16 - Dec 15 with 6012 viewsbostondanvers

What disappointed me most was the so called swansea fans leaving the stadium after the third and fourth goals, ok it's their choice BUT we were playing one of the top sides in europe and probably the best premier league team there as ever been. When we get relegated at the end of the season, we may never ever get to see players of that calibre playing at the liberty again, no one likes a beating but if you love football then you should have appreciated the skill that the Man City showed. Listen I remember the bad old days playing in front of less that 3,000 on a cold Tuesday night against teams like Workington Town ( Yes they were a league team once) and they beat us 6-1 at home and 7-0 away. but I still stayed till the end. So I assume all the fans that left early last night won't be coming next season when the glory days are over - Good Riddance
Wednesday Night on 10:23 - Dec 15 with 3957 viewsLoyal

We all remember shit days, but to have them we need to have good days. And anyway who is to say these are good days ? Maybe Workington town was your good day ?
Well done etc ....
But football has changed.

And people leaving early tells me they are real swansea fans, at least they weren't there to see Man City because if they were they would have stayed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wednesday Night on 10:25 - Dec 15 with 3950 viewspencoedjack

What disappointed me most was the shite passionless Swans players on vast amounts of money admiring the Man City players as you did ....

I left early I will be there next season as I have been for the last 38

The lack of passion & desire on display Weds was fuking unforgivable
Wednesday Night on 10:32 - Dec 15 with 3931 viewsHighjack

If the players can't be arsed I can understand why the fans feel the same.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wednesday Night on 10:33 - Dec 15 with 3930 viewsNeath_Jack

Why don't we ever remember the cold Saturday afternoon games? It's always the cold midweek ones that get mentioned. That's where the real travesty is, in all of this.

For the record, i left around the 80 minute mark, which i always do without fail.

When we were over the Vetch, i rarely used to come back out of the Mel Nurse bar after half time. It's not just about the football, it's about, or used to be, having the craic with your mates, shooting the shit, getting half cut and getting thumped in the mouth by aggressive away fans.

Such simpler times aye...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wednesday Night on 11:16 - Dec 15 with 3865 viewsperplex

What a dumb thread, fans pay to see there team expecting the players to give there all so when they see there team not giving 100% they have every right to leave early rather than just sit there and watch highly payed athletes not put in the effort the fans deserve.
Wednesday Night on 11:18 - Dec 15 with 3853 viewsDarran

Jackfath has been on about this for years and my learned friend is rarely wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wednesday Night on 11:21 - Dec 15 with 3848 viewslifelong

Some fans in the West Stand were applauding the Man City side for the brilliant football they were playing.
Wednesday Night on 11:30 - Dec 15 with 3823 viewsJack_Kass

What difference does it make to anyone in the world if people decide to leave 5 minutes early? Get over it.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday Night on 11:32 - Dec 15 with 3815 viewsOldjack

I went down for a half-time tipple and never returned ,apart from my toes were freezing i thought to myself ,i can't stomach this any more ,we're getting a right footballing lesson by a team that we could only dream of, along with thoughts of we used to play like that ,what's gone wrong .Then that slimeball popped in to my thoughts ,MONEY MONEY AND GREED is killing us .After myself and a few mates watched no 4 go in whilst supping gnats piss-water in the warmth of the bar ,Then came a shout fuk it i'm going home ,so off we all went as very sad fans indeed.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wednesday Night on 12:02 - Dec 15 with 3767 viewsDarran

Wednesday Night on 11:32 - Dec 15 by Oldjack

I went down for a half-time tipple and never returned ,apart from my toes were freezing i thought to myself ,i can't stomach this any more ,we're getting a right footballing lesson by a team that we could only dream of, along with thoughts of we used to play like that ,what's gone wrong .Then that slimeball popped in to my thoughts ,MONEY MONEY AND GREED is killing us .After myself and a few mates watched no 4 go in whilst supping gnats piss-water in the warmth of the bar ,Then came a shout fuk it i'm going home ,so off we all went as very sad fans indeed.

Same as every game then.

Wednesday Night on 12:10 - Dec 15 with 3754 viewsPegojack

Wednesday Night on 10:33 - Dec 15 by Neath_Jack

Why don't we ever remember the cold Saturday afternoon games? It's always the cold midweek ones that get mentioned. That's where the real travesty is, in all of this.

For the record, i left around the 80 minute mark, which i always do without fail.

When we were over the Vetch, i rarely used to come back out of the Mel Nurse bar after half time. It's not just about the football, it's about, or used to be, having the craic with your mates, shooting the shit, getting half cut and getting thumped in the mouth by aggressive away fans.

Such simpler times aye...

Very surprised to hear you say that - you must have missed some great moments over the years. Crystal Palace last season comes to mind for a start. It's your right to do what you like, of course, but it wouldn't even cross my mind to leave ten minutes early.
Wednesday Night on 12:15 - Dec 15 with 3746 viewsOldjack

Wednesday Night on 12:02 - Dec 15 by Darran

Same as every game then.

Stupid kantttttt ,if you can't bring anything decent to the table why don't you just crawl back under your stone !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wednesday Night on 12:29 - Dec 15 with 3716 viewslifelong

Wednesday Night on 11:32 - Dec 15 by Oldjack

You would have been sorry if we’d scored 5 in the last 20 minutes old bean.
Wednesday Night on 12:37 - Dec 15 with 3701 viewsBloodyhills

Really? Fans leaving early was the most disappointing thing for you.

I guess the gutless passionless performance of the players was not so bad then.

The clueless management of Clement sort of OK too.

The appalling and corrupt running of the club by Huw Jenkins which is responsible for us being in this shit state is OK!
:)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Wednesday Night on 12:47 - Dec 15 with 3680 viewsOldjack

Wednesday Night on 12:29 - Dec 15 by lifelong

You would have been sorry if we’d scored 5 in the last 20 minutes old bean.

there's more chance of Treacherous Huw saying, Sorry i sold the clubs heart and soul ,kantttttt

Wednesday Night on 12:53 - Dec 15 with 3658 viewsjack247

That’s what disappointed you most?

Fúcking hell, did you watch the game or just the crowd?
Wednesday Night on 14:43 - Dec 15 with 3514 viewsNeath_Jack

Wednesday Night on 12:10 - Dec 15 by Pegojack

Very surprised to hear you say that - you must have missed some great moments over the years. Crystal Palace last season comes to mind for a start. It's your right to do what you like, of course, but it wouldn't even cross my mind to leave ten minutes early.

Yeah, i've missed tons of goals over the years mate, always get to see them later on though so no big deal. Some (not you) go on like missing a goal is the worst thing in the world, like it makes one fan better than another if they saw it and you didn't. It's a game at the end of the day, there are far, far more important things to be concerned about.

I can't remember who we played or who scored 3 weeks ago, but there are plenty of anoraks about who can tell you what colour pants our number 9 was wearing when we lost at Halifax in 1982.

The actual football used to almost be a side show for me and my mates in our teens, it was as much about the fashion, music, beer and class a's as anything else. It all combined together to make a delicious day out with the lads. As i said, times were so much simpler back then. And losing a game now, hurts more than it did back then, weirdly enough.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wednesday Night on 14:59 - Dec 15 with 3449 viewsCopaMundial

I walked out on Wednesday and have no problem admitting it. I've followed the club for over forty years and I've never felt more disillusioned or disconnected from the club than I do right now.

Many a time at the Vetch I vowed never to return after witnessing another poor performance only to find myself standing next to that flooding downpipe on the halfway line a fortnight later,but this,this is something totally different , I'm actually falling out of love with the club I've grown up with man and boy.
Wednesday Night on 15:12 - Dec 15 with 3429 viewsmonmouth

Well yes, lets have a go at the crowd for leaving early. It's definitely all their fault that we didn't even try to give the opposition a game. Definitely.

People including me, always go on about how a tilt at a cup would be nice. So think on this anybody who thinks the Manks were 'just too good for us'. What if that was the FA Cup Final? Happy to surrender 4-0 to the 'superior beings' in that way are we?

We beat the European Champions over two legs with their full team and effort to win our cup. We wouldn't even bother crossing half way now.

Yeah, blame the crowd for leaving at 3-0 or 4-0 down with the team not trying, that's the answer. That must have just been so disappointing.

F**k my eyes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wednesday Night on 15:25 - Dec 15 with 3423 viewspencoedjack

Wednesday Night on 14:43 - Dec 15 by Neath_Jack

Yeah, i've missed tons of goals over the years mate, always get to see them later on though so no big deal. Some (not you) go on like missing a goal is the worst thing in the world, like it makes one fan better than another if they saw it and you didn't. It's a game at the end of the day, there are far, far more important things to be concerned about.

I can't remember who we played or who scored 3 weeks ago, but there are plenty of anoraks about who can tell you what colour pants our number 9 was wearing when we lost at Halifax in 1982.

The actual football used to almost be a side show for me and my mates in our teens, it was as much about the fashion, music, beer and class a's as anything else. It all combined together to make a delicious day out with the lads. As i said, times were so much simpler back then. And losing a game now, hurts more than it did back then, weirdly enough.

^ This
Wednesday Night on 16:01 - Dec 15 with 3361 viewsBenJ94

A few years ago, we had the players and character to come back from 2-3 down, these days, the games over after we conceded first. The lack of quality, passion, fight and effort not just Wednesday but all season has been embarrassing. These players are paid stupid amounts a week and can't even be bothered to chuck in a decent fecking tackle, I don't blame anyone for leaving early.
Wednesday Night on 16:13 - Dec 15 with 3331 viewsJackfath

Wednesday Night on 11:18 - Dec 15 by Darran

Jackfath has been on about this for years and my learned friend is rarely wrong.

Indeed. There’s some hugely confused people on here recently.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wednesday Night on 16:19 - Dec 15 with 3316 viewsDarran

Wednesday Night on 16:01 - Dec 15 by BenJ94

A few years ago, we had the players and character to come back from 2-3 down, these days, the games over after we conceded first. The lack of quality, passion, fight and effort not just Wednesday but all season has been embarrassing. These players are paid stupid amounts a week and can't even be bothered to chuck in a decent fecking tackle, I don't blame anyone for leaving early.

You’ve only been watching us for five minutes Ben stop fuçking moaning.

Wednesday Night on 16:25 - Dec 15 with 3306 viewsN_T_J

Wednesday Night on 11:30 - Dec 15 by Jack_Kass

What difference does it make to anyone in the world if people decide to leave 5 minutes early? Get over it.

J-K, I think you're missing his point. It could be the last time you see a team like Man Citys again. You will regret it next season watching Burtons team.
Wednesday Night on 16:49 - Dec 15 with 3270 viewsDarran

Wednesday Night on 16:25 - Dec 15 by N_T_J

J-K, I think you're missing his point. It could be the last time you see a team like Man Citys again. You will regret it next season watching Burtons team.

Well I don’t go there to watch the opposition.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024