Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Sanches could go back 12:10 - Dec 15 with 2260 viewswhoflungdung

Apparently we re in discussions to end his loan

Who s doing the negotiation

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

So Sanches could go back on 12:12 - Dec 15 with 2250 viewsPegojack

Viv Williams.

"Listen now, you German feckers, he's sh1t, right, so don't think the tail is going to wag the dog here, you're having him back, OK?".
So Sanches could go back on 13:09 - Dec 15 with 2164 viewswhoflungdung

Just ashamed Perch couldn't do the negotiating

This has to come off . If we could retrieve some cash then we could even bring in a player who could do a job for us

So Sanches could go back on 13:25 - Dec 15 with 2113 viewscaerleon_jack

It hasn't worked out for the lad, and I'm gutted. We were the wrong club at the wrong time for him. He's a very talented player who is completely bereft of confidence and he joined a mess of a club and a manager who appeared to have no idea how to organise his 24 midfielders.

What I don't get is the number of fans who seem genuinely pleased to see him fail. Bizarre.

Insert something witty here

So Sanches could go back on 13:33 - Dec 15 with 2090 viewsFlashberryjack

So Sanches could go back on 13:25 - Dec 15 by caerleon_jack

It hasn't worked out for the lad, and I'm gutted. We were the wrong club at the wrong time for him. He's a very talented player who is completely bereft of confidence and he joined a mess of a club and a manager who appeared to have no idea how to organise his 24 midfielders.

What I don't get is the number of fans who seem genuinely pleased to see him fail. Bizarre.

"What I don't get is the number of fans who seem genuinely pleased to see him fail. Bizarre"

If you believe that, then that's even more bizarre, because it's totally untrue.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

So Sanches could go back on 13:34 - Dec 15 with 2088 viewsBobby_Fischer

Sanches Off ??? by Darran 14 Dec 2017 20:03
https://twitter.com/psoccercom/status/941382365166952449

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

So Sanches could go back on 13:38 - Dec 15 with 2070 viewscaerleon_jack

So Sanches could go back on 13:33 - Dec 15 by Flashberryjack

"What I don't get is the number of fans who seem genuinely pleased to see him fail. Bizarre"

If you believe that, then that's even more bizarre, because it's totally untrue.

But it is, just as it's true that there are fans that want us to get relegated.

Some people just enjoy being miserable and defeatist.

Insert something witty here

So Sanches could go back on 15:08 - Dec 15 with 1896 viewsOldjack

SANCHES 'STAYING AT SWANS'

Bayern Munich boss Jupp Heynckes is surprised by reports that Renato Sanches could be returning from his loan spell at Swansea in January.

The Portugal midfielder has struggled since his move to the Premier League on deadline day, so far failing to score in 10 appearances and being unable to secure a regular role in Paul Clement's side.

He has not played since coming off the bench for five minutes against Stoke City on December 2, not even making their bench for matches against West Brom and Manchester City.

There had been reports that Swansea and Bayern were in talks to terminate their loan agreement but Heynckes played that down and stated he is still full of belief in the 20-year-old's ability.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So Sanches could go back on 15:19 - Dec 15 with 1869 viewsFlashberryjack

So Sanches could go back on 13:38 - Dec 15 by caerleon_jack

But it is, just as it's true that there are fans that want us to get relegated.

Some people just enjoy being miserable and defeatist.

Of course there are fans that want to see us relegated, but what else would you expect from the Kerdiff scum.

I'm miserable, and I've just about accepted relegation, maybe that's why I'm miserable.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

So Sanches could go back on 15:38 - Dec 15 with 1832 viewswhoflungdung

Different messages on twitter Alan.

We can only hope .

If he stays, it does him nor us any good

So Sanches could go back on 00:21 - Dec 16 with 1546 viewstheloneranger

It's a pity this Sanches didn't sign for us...

[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 0:22]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024