Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? 15:41 - Dec 15 with 3387 viewswestwalesed

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 11:17 - Dec 16 with 1443 viewsdickythorpe

It's a day like no other, so why shouldn't your dinner be like no other?

Enjoy !!!!
Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 11:19 - Dec 16 with 1443 viewswhoflungdung

Gowerjac

Don't be misled by Warwicks bollux.

He s never made proper custard in his life and he still has Ambrosia creamed rice( with black currant

Yorkshire pudding.? Just wtf .my Mam used to cook em and I left them at side of the plate . Then ,I was strapped and sent to my room to read the Book Of Psalms .

We re eschewing the grotesque facade that is Christmas Day. Simple home made ogranite soup with home made bread ( Obviously) ,locally produced cheese and home made apple chutney

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 11:39 - Dec 16 with 1436 viewsWarwickHunt

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 11:19 - Dec 16 by whoflungdung

Gowerjac

Don't be misled by Warwicks bollux.

He s never made proper custard in his life and he still has Ambrosia creamed rice( with black currant

Yorkshire pudding.? Just wtf .my Mam used to cook em and I left them at side of the plate . Then ,I was strapped and sent to my room to read the Book Of Psalms .

We re eschewing the grotesque facade that is Christmas Day. Simple home made ogranite soup with home made bread ( Obviously) ,locally produced cheese and home made apple chutney

It's known as creme Anglaise in SW14 and I do make my own, although Waitrose do a passable one.

Ogranite soup is a new one on me though. Doesn't it ruin your teeth?
Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 12:56 - Dec 16 with 1420 viewsLohengrin

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 11:39 - Dec 16 by WarwickHunt

It's known as creme Anglaise in SW14 and I do make my own, although Waitrose do a passable one.

Ogranite soup is a new one on me though. Doesn't it ruin your teeth?

I think I may have just read your epitaph there, fella'.

Here lies the body of Warwick Hunt

He never made a proper custard in his life.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024