Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the owners view us ( fans) 09:42 - Dec 16 with 1988 viewswhoflungdung

Any observations or opinions

Off ya go

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

How the owners view us ( fans) on 09:45 - Dec 16 with 1979 viewsDarran

You give yours first seeing as you wanted them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How the owners view us ( fans) on 09:54 - Dec 16 with 1968 viewsWingstandwood

Brill topic, we're viewed by Jenkins, Yanks, sell-outs and all other hangers in the same way a Mosquito views its next host-meal and plasma provided.

Expendable, irrelevant and only there for their own agendas and purposes. But hey, if they wanted another bucket collection like done previously by us? They'd (like in past) come running/begging to us without any actual donation from themselves...The grubby sell-off and recent outrage of the Vice President issue says it all!

Argus!

How the owners view us ( fans) on 10:02 - Dec 16 with 1942 viewsmagicdaps10

Not 100% sure but I have heard one or two comments second hand that have made me gasp.

Some have totally lost touch to the every day man and a few have lost touch to reality and certainly to seeing that they can actually do wrong.

Truly sad how poor in respect and honesty they have become.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

How the owners view us ( fans) on 10:06 - Dec 16 with 1941 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think they'd say ....who?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How the owners view us ( fans) on 10:09 - Dec 16 with 1938 viewswhoflungdung

or maybe a divisive,dyesfunctional,divided rabble who are confronting themselves rather than the real "enemy".

We face ignomy,an almost certain inglorious relegation and possible falling through the leagues but it seems the inter necine strife will warm the cockles of the clowns ripping into each other ,whilst those who are culpable , are counting their moneys and buying nice houses in Saundersfoot.

In short, they know we are gutless, supine, and utterly myopic

Its pitiful

How the owners view us ( fans) on 10:46 - Dec 16 with 1890 viewsdobjack2

From their actions I would guess that we are viewed as mugs.
How the owners view us ( fans) on 10:48 - Dec 16 with 1884 viewsQJumpingJack

A laughing stock as they conquer and divide the fan base/Swans Trust.
How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:03 - Dec 16 with 1865 viewswhoflungdung

Jumping.

Exactly

Ive stayed out of this shyte purely because it makes mechael physically sick

I've been told not to suggest Jenkins life being made hell ,at least at the Liberty.

I know I'm a still nasty fooker ,when pushed, but I'm sorry, there is only one way to remove this tumour of a chairman and that is to ruin any involvement with the club .

Yanks are hard headed ,focused and ruthless ,while we are naive, fractious and aimless

Login to get fewer ads

How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:04 - Dec 16 with 1864 viewsBigPhilG

Contempt is the first thing that springs to mind.

We have to fact facts. They've divided and conquered and are probably laughing at us. The trust is in a truly terrible state, massively split and lurching from one shambles to another. A mass clear out is needed for the so called guardians of the club and us fans. I applaud Mr Sumbler for taking a stance and resigning at least someone has some principles

They're probably delighted at the new SD, I would be too if I were them seeing as he's turned out to be a mute swan

They were probably too frightened to increase the price of season tickets due to the pathetic on field performances but they're stil asking for people to fork out just before Christmas

The club shop is massively overpriced selling cheap tack but of course they offer a small discount every now and then to keep the masses happy

The catering at the stadium is awful. Overpriced and horrible and don't get me started on the beer they stack up and leave go flat.

Now the halftime flyer all of a sudden has taken a massive drop too, the list goes on and on and on

In short I think they see as as a bunch of mugs
How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:09 - Dec 16 with 1850 viewswhoflungdung

Good post big Phil

I bought £110 stuff at the new shop and it IS tut so I just wear it at the gym ,mainly to fly our flag

The hoodie I bought is appalling quality .

I was looking at buying Lady Perch some bedroom attire but nothing remotely like that in stock

You make the points that show where we are and why we have to unite

At times like these, I wish I was living back home

How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:11 - Dec 16 with 1845 viewsDarran

How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:03 - Dec 16 by whoflungdung

Jumping.

Exactly

Ive stayed out of this shyte purely because it makes mechael physically sick

I've been told not to suggest Jenkins life being made hell ,at least at the Liberty.

I know I'm a still nasty fooker ,when pushed, but I'm sorry, there is only one way to remove this tumour of a chairman and that is to ruin any involvement with the club .

Yanks are hard headed ,focused and ruthless ,while we are naive, fractious and aimless

Stayed out of it?

You were the dull cùnt telling the rest of us it was a great deal for the club.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:19 - Dec 16 with 1815 viewsmax936

How the owners view us ( fans) on 10:48 - Dec 16 by QJumpingJack

A laughing stock as they conquer and divide the fan base/Swans Trust.

That's the Trust's fault for lapping up and hanging onto the Yanks/Sellouts every words, you've only got to read the thread about Thursdays meeting to realise that, Trust Board treat its members in the same regard as the Yanks/Sellouts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:22 - Dec 16 with 1806 viewsmonmouth

Well this one is easy. We are consumers that are there to have every last cent possible extracted from us.

That's business. American dominated businesses also tend to think that saying something makes it true because american consumers swallow it whole. So gullible consumers that are there to have every last cent possible extracted from them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:26 - Dec 16 with 1803 viewswhoflungdung

Steve.

What they are seeing is a fan base that is divided but fearful
They know they can do what they want but I want to know what they really really want
I want them to be asked searching questions as I do of Jenkins who s having an untroubled ride .in our circumstances just incredible

If Clement is still in situ come January and we are detached at the bottom, then I would suggest we make the world know how we feel about this and leave petty squabbling on the back burner

How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:37 - Dec 16 with 1782 viewsFlashberryjack

How the owners view us ( fans) on 09:54 - Dec 16 by Wingstandwood

Brill topic, we're viewed by Jenkins, Yanks, sell-outs and all other hangers in the same way a Mosquito views its next host-meal and plasma provided.

Expendable, irrelevant and only there for their own agendas and purposes. But hey, if they wanted another bucket collection like done previously by us? They'd (like in past) come running/begging to us without any actual donation from themselves...The grubby sell-off and recent outrage of the Vice President issue says it all!

When they installed the crowd facing Led advertising boards and kept them on during the game, and all for the sake of a few extra measly £.

That told me a lot about the sellouts and the "Trust"
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 12:25]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:40 - Dec 16 with 1773 viewskeith_gatebroth

They realise that the fans are a means to an end, which is to make humungous amounts of money.
What they do not realise is that our club is nothing without the fans.
An empty stadium would be a disaster for them, and a warning to the owners be very careful how far you push us fans or we will react.
Selling our best players to make money and replacing with inferior ones, keeping an inept manager & DOF because the cost of removing them would be too much, even if, as a result, we get relegated.
Employing the likes of Pearlman who has ridden roughshod over the Vice Presidents,who helped save our club from extinction all those years ago, and who will now be disbanded at the end of the season to make way for corporate customers, just to make more money.
How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:45 - Dec 16 with 1765 viewsBloodyhills

They view us with contempt and it would appear see us as a threat to their enjoyment of the gravy train. If they didn't they would be more transparent. It seems to me the Viv idiot's outburst is from a place of arrogance and fear. Hopefully the new trust board members will be able to improve things but at the moment it look like we are fvucked in all ways. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

How the owners view us ( fans) on 12:08 - Dec 16 with 1742 viewsKilkennyjack

How the owners view us ( fans) on 11:37 - Dec 16 by Flashberryjack

When they installed the crowd facing Led advertising boards and kept them on during the game, and all for the sake of a few extra measly £.

That told me a lot about the sellouts and the "Trust"
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 12:25]

My thoughts exactly.

This says everything.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024