Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come home England FFS!!!! 11:14 - Dec 16 with 3051 viewsdickythorpe

Rubbish from Oz!!!!!
Come home England FFS!!!! on 12:28 - Dec 16 with 3024 viewsunion_jack

This has got 'whitewash' written all over it sadly.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Come home England FFS!!!! on 13:18 - Dec 16 with 2995 viewsmax936

Absolutely battered, Smith 229 not out Marsh 181 n/o and well on to his double centery, yet we lose 6 wickets for 35 runs, yet we're told that this Aussie batting side ain't no great shakes fuk my eyes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Come home England FFS!!!! on 15:58 - Dec 16 with 2956 viewsoldcob

Come home England FFS!!!! on 13:18 - Dec 16 by max936

Absolutely battered, Smith 229 not out Marsh 181 n/o and well on to his double centery, yet we lose 6 wickets for 35 runs, yet we're told that this Aussie batting side ain't no great shakes fuk my eyes.

Did you see some of the shots our batsmen got out to? Poor at club level. Our bowlers are bowling without imagination and belief, and don't even get me started on our fielding.
Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:04 - Dec 16 with 2946 viewsSwanjaxs

Come home England FFS!!!! on 15:58 - Dec 16 by oldcob

Did you see some of the shots our batsmen got out to? Poor at club level. Our bowlers are bowling without imagination and belief, and don't even get me started on our fielding.

Don't underestimate the English lads, they'd smash the Aussies in a pub craw and then kick the shìt outa them afterwards! 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:25 - Dec 16 with 2928 viewsdickythorpe

Is Steve Smith up there with the greats?
Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:31 - Dec 16 with 2920 viewsSwanjaxs

Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:25 - Dec 16 by dickythorpe

Is Steve Smith up there with the greats?

Mmmmmm bit to early to say yet, but at only 28 I'd say well on the way if he can keep it going

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:45 - Dec 16 with 2899 viewsWarwickHunt

Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:31 - Dec 16 by Swanjaxs

Mmmmmm bit to early to say yet, but at only 28 I'd say well on the way if he can keep it going

Averaging over 60 in 100+ test innings with 21 tons...

Too early?
Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:52 - Dec 16 with 2893 viewsexiledclaseboy

Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:45 - Dec 16 by WarwickHunt

Too early?

Smith’s test average is second only to Bradman’s at the moment. Astonishing when you watch him flailing away at the crease but fair play to him. He’s extremely slappable though but he is Australian.

England’s problem is that at least three of the top five batters are county standard at best and our two main strike bowlers are now over the hill. Apart from that, we’re doing well like.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Come home England FFS!!!! on 17:42 - Dec 16 with 2865 viewsCooperman

This is a tour that was flawed even before the plane left Blighty.

The Aussies also won the mind games which had England on the back foot from the beginning. A 5-0 whitewash should not be a surprise.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Come home England FFS!!! on 18:09 - Dec 16 with 2853 viewsWarwickHunt

Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:52 - Dec 16 by exiledclaseboy

Smith’s test average is second only to Bradman’s at the moment. Astonishing when you watch him flailing away at the crease but fair play to him. He’s extremely slappable though but he is Australian.

England’s problem is that at least three of the top five batters are county standard at best and our two main strike bowlers are now over the hill. Apart from that, we’re doing well like.

We have three top class batsmen - one is captain, one is out of form and the other isn't there.

Apart from ageing strike bowlers, our main spinner isn't going to trouble even the lower order on flat wickets.

Smith must have the eye of an eagle with that technique, although Ponting reckons he's usually in a good position at the point of release.
Come home England FFS!!!! on 18:15 - Dec 16 with 2850 viewsexiledclaseboy

On a side note, BT Sport’s coverage is shocking. I haven’t seen much of it because I’ve preferred the radio. Vaughan is an excellent radio summariser but a bit of a prick and a terrible lead commentator. Ditto Swann, although far less of a prick. Ponting I just want to punch, Gilchrist is a nonentity in broadcasting terms. Boycott is Boycott. Ok in small doses but give him too much time and he exposes himself for the fool he is. Alison Mitchell is fine.

Thank Christ for TMS.

Come home England FFS!!!! on 18:23 - Dec 16 with 2835 viewsRancid

Well beaten but not like in previous tours.We've been somewhat competitive at times but they do have Smith who can win games on his own,What a player he is and the difference I think.
Come home England FFS!!!! on 20:09 - Dec 16 with 2784 viewsSwanjaxs

Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:45 - Dec 16 by WarwickHunt

Too early?

Weight of runs and average extremely impressive, but a great not for me yet, you have to take into account the era and standard of opposition in said era, so for me the jury is out as to whether Smith is one of Crickets greatest ...

Come home England FFS!!!! on 23:26 - Dec 16 with 2718 viewsWarwickHunt

Come home England FFS!!!! on 20:09 - Dec 16 by Swanjaxs

Weight of runs and average extremely impressive, but a great not for me yet, you have to take into account the era and standard of opposition in said era, so for me the jury is out as to whether Smith is one of Crickets greatest ...

Jury still out on W.G. Grace then...
Come home England FFS!!!! on 11:41 - Dec 17 with 2655 viewsSwanjaxs

Come home England FFS!!!! on 23:26 - Dec 16 by WarwickHunt

Jury still out on W.G. Grace then...

Hahahahah..... pŕick 👍

Come home England FFS!!!! on 12:40 - Dec 17 with 2620 viewsexiledclaseboy

This be fair to us mind, losing a test match by an innings after scoring 400 in your first innings is quite some achievement

Come home England FFS!!!! on 14:20 - Dec 17 with 2590 viewsdickythorpe

Come home England FFS!!!! on 12:40 - Dec 17 by exiledclaseboy

This be fair to us mind, losing a test match by an innings after scoring 400 in your first innings is quite some achievement

He'll of a ball by Starc to remove Vince. Like Steve Barwick!
Come home England FFS!!!! on 14:58 - Dec 17 with 2564 viewspikeypaul

Come home England FFS!!!! on 16:31 - Dec 16 by Swanjaxs

Clueless tw@t.

2nd highest average in the history of the game.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Come home England FFS!!!! on 15:33 - Dec 17 with 2554 viewsSwanjaxs

Come home England FFS!!!! on 14:58 - Dec 17 by pikeypaul

Clueless tw@t.

2nd highest average in the history of the game.

My friend.... keep your spiteful vile comments to yourself, you are in all honesty one of the most disgusting individual i have had the misfortune to encounter on the site, now..... go crawl back under your stone 👍 filth

Come home England FFS!!!! on 02:59 - Dec 18 with 2480 viewsphact0rri

I just been hearing the news summaries... I thought about trying to catch parts of it. but by the sounds its been quite the depressing watch.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Come home England FFS!!!! on 10:48 - Dec 18 with 2426 viewswhoflungdung

Comparisons from different eras are simply for late night chats in pubs.
Boycott had impressive average and the one man you d back to stay at crease .
However,in the modern era ,he wouldn't be as effective and in ODI ....laughable .

Personally ,modern era ...Tendulkar or Gavascar with Steve Waugh looking in

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Come home England FFS!!!! on 13:11 - Dec 18 with 2399 viewsLegend83

Depends on how one defines "greatest" from a cricketing perspective.

On pure numbers then Smith is up there as an all time great. But by god he is ugly and boring to watch, and devoid of any excitement. I am glad I didn't have to watch him score 200+ on a flat wicket as I imagine watching the grass grow would be more entertaining.

For me as a batting fan, Brian Charles Lara is still the greatest I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

(with a soft spot for Graham Thorpe)
Come home England FFS!!!! on 15:51 - Dec 18 with 2364 viewsSwanjaxs

Come home England FFS!!!! on 13:11 - Dec 18 by Legend83

Depends on how one defines "greatest" from a cricketing perspective.

On pure numbers then Smith is up there as an all time great. But by god he is ugly and boring to watch, and devoid of any excitement. I am glad I didn't have to watch him score 200+ on a flat wicket as I imagine watching the grass grow would be more entertaining.

For me as a batting fan, Brian Charles Lara is still the greatest I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

(with a soft spot for Graham Thorpe)

Spot on matey! At last some perspective 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024