Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel’s Article - ATFV 11:53 - Dec 16 with 6542 views34dfgdf54

If this doesn’t get people up for the fight I don’t know what will. Outstanding.

http://atfv.co.uk/2017/12/time-fight-back/
Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:04 - Dec 16 with 3842 viewsBobby_Fischer

Brilliant article!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:06 - Dec 16 with 3833 viewsBloodyhills

Great article.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:10 - Dec 16 with 3819 viewsE20Jack

Superb, well done Nigel.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:13 - Dec 16 with 3811 viewsIAN05

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:10 - Dec 16 by E20Jack

Superb, well done Nigel.

A great way to kick things off Nige. Shold stir us all into united action.
Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:14 - Dec 16 with 3805 viewsKilkennyjack

Top man. You are not alone.

Beware of the Risen People

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:18 - Dec 16 with 3794 viewsVetchfielder

Absolutely inspiring.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:26 - Dec 16 with 3768 viewsunion_jack

Viv Williams! What a hero he's become. Without him Nige would be still on the floor.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:36 - Dec 16 with 3740 viewsmonmouth

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:26 - Dec 16 by union_jack

Viv Williams! What a hero he's become. Without him Nige would be still on the floor.

Everyone has something to contribute. Well done Vivvy boy, now resign.

Good stuff Nigel. You are needed at this club, our club.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 12:57 - Dec 16 with 3684 viewsSwanjaxs

Wow... just Wow!! Count me in comrade and welcome back!! YJB

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 13:01 - Dec 16 with 3665 viewsmax936

He can count me in also I Pmed him yesterday, he hasn't answered though.

Just read the article fully now, so can understand Nige not replying, Great inspiring article as said above and good on you Nige.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 13:09]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 13:06 - Dec 16 with 3644 viewslonglostjack

Great article. Let battle commence.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 13:10 - Dec 16 with 3630 viewsminimichu

Great stuff Nigel, I'm in that's for sure.

Let's start with Viv Williams out and go from there.
Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 13:32 - Dec 16 with 3578 viewsWingstandwood

That Nigel is an absolute diamond, he has done so much for both the club and the locality. The likes of Nigel and the ATFV crew have my utmost respect and admiration.

Argus!

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 13:39 - Dec 16 with 3549 viewsnantywatcher

Great attitude - would brilliant to see it replicated on and off the pitch.
Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 14:02 - Dec 16 with 3504 viewsdonkonky

Well done Nigel..after witnessing Ol’ Vivs rant first hand I can honestly say it will be a defining moment in the history of the Trust and the club. We need the likes of you on board man, keep at em’.
Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 14:21 - Dec 16 with 3459 viewsjasfan

Very honest and passionate.
Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 14:39 - Dec 16 with 3390 viewsexiledclaseboy

I feel like standing up and singing "We shall overcome"!!

I knew Nigel has had issues but I didn't realise how severe they'd become. More power to you, Dangerous Davies. And well written, sir.

Poll: Tory leader

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 14:49 - Dec 16 with 3358 viewsATFV

Thanks everyone. That was a hard article to write because of the writer’s block type phobia I developed and a hard one to publish as I feel embarrassed. But it had to be done otherwise I’m sitting on the sidelines when others fight to save our club from greed induced destruction.

I don’t pretend to be clever, I couldn’t negotiate a corporate deal to buy a sandwich, and I’m a blunt instrument with little diplomacy skills (just ask Viv Williams) but I love the Swans, no matter the division we’re in, and will fight to my last breath to ensure there’s a club in 50 years time.

There’s nothing special in that - there are plenty that are SWANSEA TIL I DIE posting on this very forum. But put us together and it becomes something special. So let’s get together and remind Jenkins and the rest that the Jack to a King was really about ordinary fans grouping together to fight for their club
Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 14:52 - Dec 16 with 3332 viewswhoflungdung

Don't kid yourself. You re clever alright,brave too.

Really opened my eyes and I'm in

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 16:56 - Dec 16 with 3178 viewsWxmJax

Great article

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 18:27 - Dec 16 with 3022 viewswaynekerr55

Let's pepper every media outlet with the facts.

Starting with JVZ tickets and Dineen's consultancy role. Answers to us as we, the fans have a right to hold them accountable

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 19:07 - Dec 16 with 2974 views3swan

Good article and good to see you posting again Nige.

Hope your health keeps improving
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 19:07]
Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 19:18 - Dec 16 with 2925 viewsbonymine

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 14:49 - Dec 16 by ATFV

Thanks everyone. That was a hard article to write because of the writer’s block type phobia I developed and a hard one to publish as I feel embarrassed. But it had to be done otherwise I’m sitting on the sidelines when others fight to save our club from greed induced destruction.

I don’t pretend to be clever, I couldn’t negotiate a corporate deal to buy a sandwich, and I’m a blunt instrument with little diplomacy skills (just ask Viv Williams) but I love the Swans, no matter the division we’re in, and will fight to my last breath to ensure there’s a club in 50 years time.

There’s nothing special in that - there are plenty that are SWANSEA TIL I DIE posting on this very forum. But put us together and it becomes something special. So let’s get together and remind Jenkins and the rest that the Jack to a King was really about ordinary fans grouping together to fight for their club

Hugely inspiring and uplifting article that Nigel.

All we need now is a collaborative approach to make these things happen ; there’s fight in this ‘old dog’ yet .....even if it doesn’t know if it’s wagging it’s own tail eh Viv ? 😉

STID Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 19:27 - Dec 16 with 2893 viewsBobby_Fischer

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 14:49 - Dec 16 by ATFV

Nigel I suffer from anxiety/depression myself so I know how hard it is to even step out of bed to make toast, but that is inspirational mate ... legend!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Nigel’s Article - ATFV on 19:29 - Dec 16 with 2885 viewsSwanzay

When ever I have heard Nigel at fans forums over the years and various locations , he has always spoken passionately and asked searching questions, whilst standing his ground.

Long may it continue, an excellent article!

Well done YJB!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024