Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester v Palace 12:49 - Dec 16 with 3182 viewsFlashberryjack

Leicester just gone 1 up and looking good.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leicester v Palace on 13:56 - Dec 16 with 927 viewsjackjackjackjack

Leicester v Palace on 13:52 - Dec 16 by KingBony

Stuffed

Plucked

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Leicester v Palace on 14:03 - Dec 16 with 887 viewsFlashberryjack

Leicester v Palace on 13:38 - Dec 16 by Pintado

Benteke booked so will miss Swans game now.

If Zaha, Townsend and Schlup were all red carded, I still wouldn't be confident of beating Palace.

Hello

Leicester v Palace on 14:04 - Dec 16 with 885 viewsmonmouth

Leicester v Palace on 14:03 - Dec 16 by Flashberryjack

If Zaha, Townsend and Schlup were all red carded, I still wouldn't be confident of beating Palace.

We will try and play like against WBA, but Palace will attack us and we will fold.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leicester v Palace on 14:10 - Dec 16 with 855 viewsswanforthemoney

Leicester v Palace on 13:26 - Dec 16 by Swanjaxs

We are fùcked and I'll tell you why... we need at least five players in January to come straight into the first eleven ( not squad players) these types of players will cost us roughly 60/70 million, do you think the yanks will fund this? For three seasons now our most valuable assets have been cashed in and replaced with tat, we are now reaping what Jenkins has sowed

Its not the players, its the tactics. It doesnt matter what 11 we put out there.
As someonewrote above, lets just take out of it what we can for the rest of the season.
To enjoy the home matches, it'll take a bit of 'gallows' humour. Also I'm gonna catch up on a few grounds I've not visited while we are still in this league.

I stand in the North Stand

Leicester v Palace on 14:19 - Dec 16 with 814 viewsSwanjaxs

Leicester v Palace on 14:10 - Dec 16 by swanforthemoney

Its not the players, its the tactics. It doesnt matter what 11 we put out there.
As someonewrote above, lets just take out of it what we can for the rest of the season.
To enjoy the home matches, it'll take a bit of 'gallows' humour. Also I'm gonna catch up on a few grounds I've not visited while we are still in this league.

Point taken but if you can convince me the likes of Naughton, Carroll, Ayew, Fer, Van der Hoorn, Olsson, Dyer and a few more are remotely Premier League standard then I'll eat my underpants.... our squad as it stands wouldn't keep us in the Championship whatever formation we play

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leicester v Palace on 14:47 - Dec 16 with 690 viewsFlashberryjack

Leicester v Palace on 14:10 - Dec 16 by swanforthemoney

"Its not the players"

Yeah ! course it's not

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024