Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 13:22 - Dec 16 with 45578 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 16 with 8352 viewswhoflungdung

We could get a serious smashing there.

If it rids us of Clement, Christmas would come early for me

And to think Alladyce was no good for us.

Clueless

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:12 - Dec 16 with 8347 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 16 by whoflungdung

Clueless

Allardyce is on £115K a week.

Even if we had been interested (which we weren’t because Huw doesn’t like managers who know their own mind) we’re not even close to those levels of payment for a manager.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 16 with 8330 viewswhoflungdung

Binning Dyer, ,Rotledge and two of our reserve keepers would go some way to financing that .

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:30 - Dec 16 with 8312 viewsSwanjaxs

Everton to win 3-0 with Sigurdsson to score anytime is where the money is lads... lump on 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 16 with 8296 viewswhoflungdung

Yah, the one trick pony without whom we re a better squad .

Yep.all on planet swans

Let's face we re a disgrace to the Premier League and shame the city of Swansea

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 16 with 8184 viewsFireboy2

As richie has stated when we lose it should rid us of PC and its a good time to get a new man in to assess the debacle of a squad we have and get the players we need to give us a chance of survival

But im sure the yanks and noseybonk will still think that PC is the right man for the job
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 16 with 8166 viewsSwansea93

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 16 by Fireboy2

As richie has stated when we lose it should rid us of PC and its a good time to get a new man in to assess the debacle of a squad we have and get the players we need to give us a chance of survival

But im sure the yanks and noseybonk will still think that PC is the right man for the job

Of course they will, then we'll beat Palace and then the cowboys in charge will think Clement is great.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 16 with 8091 viewswhoflungdung

We won't be beating the Palace that that thrashed Leicester today .

Perfect time to get shot of this Jerk

What grounds could they possibly find to keep him

Last years survival notwithstanding

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 16 with 8094 viewsunion_jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 16 by Swansea93

Of course they will, then we'll beat Palace and then the cowboys in charge will think Clement is great.

Well I don't think we'll beat Everton or Palace and I still think PC will be here. It doesn't make financial sense to the owners to sack him.

All I hope now is that we give it everything Monday night. History proves that we will concede at least once because Siggurdson is going to score but let's attack them and see if we can score a couple ourselves. A conservative approach to this game is anything other than what we need.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 16 with 8085 viewswhoflungdung

It's possible he could stay all season and be the one to take us back up.

It's panto time innit

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 16 with 8070 viewsairedale

Dyer and Routledge could possibly be very important players for us next season.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Dec 16 with 8062 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 16 by airedale

Dyer and Routledge could possibly be very important players for us next season.

They will still be shit in the championship, might be decent in league 2

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:42 - Dec 16 with 8043 viewsSospan_Fach

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 16 by whoflungdung

Is there a worse manager in the Premier League than Clement, possibly Pardew, but no other.
We need a change before January, but i fear it is too late.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:42 - Dec 16 with 8040 viewsunion_jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Dec 16 by Smellyplumz

They will still be shit in the championship, might be decent in league 2

That's being kind.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:09 - Dec 16 with 7889 viewsbonymine

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 16 by whoflungdung

It's possible he could stay all season and be the one to take us back up.

It's panto time innit

We need a Panto Genie in a Bottle to make everything disappear I think Rich and start again from scratch top to bottom .....this Club is a basket case filled with corruption and consumed by the greed and misplaced power shown by the former ‘guardians’ of our Club AKA Jenkins & the Sellouts.

It will be a long road back from here but if we can somehow dispose of the cancer and filth who have caused this ‘Perfect Storm’ then we may one day GET OUR CLUB BACK ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Dec 16 with 7859 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 16 by whoflungdung

Very important grounds to keep him here its called £3m compo

I agree with you its time he moved on but who wants to come here and manage this shower.

I think HJ should have a crack as he obviously picks the new signings
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Dec 16 with 7841 viewslonglostjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 16 by whoflungdung

Clueless

I won't be going hoping to see us lose. Not a big fan of Realpolitik.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Dec 16 with 7838 viewsbonymine

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Dec 16 by skettyparkherbert

Very important grounds to keep him here its called £3m compo

I agree with you its time he moved on but who wants to come here and manage this shower.

I think HJ should have a crack as he obviously picks the new signings

Abe from Sketty Park used to be able to handle himself down on Oystermouth Road back in the ‘good old days’ ......put him in charge of this shower of shit he’ll soon get results 👍
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 20:43]

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 16 with 7810 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Dec 16 by bonymine

Abe from Sketty Park used to be able to handle himself down on Oystermouth Road back in the ‘good old days’ ......put him in charge of this shower of shit he’ll soon get results 👍
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 20:43]

Bonymine, who's this Abe fella then?

He must have been impersonated me???
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Dec 16 with 7801 viewsbonymine

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 16 by skettyparkherbert

Bonymine, who's this Abe fella then?

He must have been impersonated me???

Back in the Toshack 1st Division days of 1981 Abe was one of our ‘top boys’ he even got away with wearing dungarees back in those days just like Tracy !!!

Good times lads, those were the days ......

STID. TOGETHER STRONGER 💪💪💪

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Dec 16 with 7782 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Dec 16 by bonymine

Back in the Toshack 1st Division days of 1981 Abe was one of our ‘top boys’ he even got away with wearing dungarees back in those days just like Tracy !!!

Good times lads, those were the days ......

STID. TOGETHER STRONGER 💪💪💪

Yes, i wore dungarees and my deerstalker too. I still have them but just can't get into them anymore.

Good old days indeed.

Did you used to come on my bus from the Park pub?
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Dec 16 with 7768 viewsbonymine

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Dec 16 by skettyparkherbert

Yes, i wore dungarees and my deerstalker too. I still have them but just can't get into them anymore.

Good old days indeed.

Did you used to come on my bus from the Park pub?

Hi mate bloody good old days those ....

I went on an Independent bus from the Double Decker run by Huw Jenkins father’ Gordon (he was so much nicer than his son !!) After that the Gari with John the Bank etc ....

The Park Pub was a great place my mate Dolly went there regularly and I know Midge & Ginger from Olchfa School/Sketty Park after the Panathinaikos game in Greece .... ....

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 16 with 7752 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Dec 16 by bonymine

Hi mate bloody good old days those ....

I went on an Independent bus from the Double Decker run by Huw Jenkins father’ Gordon (he was so much nicer than his son !!) After that the Gari with John the Bank etc ....

The Park Pub was a great place my mate Dolly went there regularly and I know Midge & Ginger from Olchfa School/Sketty Park after the Panathinaikos game in Greece .... ....

I was brought up with Ginger and Midge.

Dolly was also from Sketty Park, there was brothers Chris and Mike. Mike was a big Swans fan.

I remember the independents buses with HJ's father

I used to run a bus with Hart of the Yard (Martin) many of us were from the Spinning Wheel the others from the Park, Price etc

Fantastic days, the old 2nd Division then the 1st fantastic characters on the bus too
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:03 - Dec 16 with 7656 viewsjack2jack

I'm going for another drubbing. (Shhhh reverse phycology see)!
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:38 - Dec 16 with 7629 viewsRevJames

4-0
Sigurdsson (20, 45+1, 47)
Williams (87 pen)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024