Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... 15:19 - Dec 16 with 7348 viewsBobby_Fischer

Has bought the Aubrey/All Blacks Inn down that way?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 20:30 - Dec 16 with 2290 viewsFlashberryjack

The Aubrey is where I have my Sunday afternoon slurp, I'll be there tomorrow.
They've just completed (phase 1) the inside refurbishment, then there's a huge conservatory going to be added when it turns into a Restaurant come Pub shortly.

The guy that owns the George is involved with some guys from London, there were rumours that Jenkins an Martin Morgan were involved, but the ex owner told me they were not.

The Lager has gone up by 10 pence a pint, so Dineen could possibly be involved.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 23:06 - Dec 16 with 2219 viewsjack_lord

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 20:30 - Dec 16 by Flashberryjack

The Aubrey is where I have my Sunday afternoon slurp, I'll be there tomorrow.
They've just completed (phase 1) the inside refurbishment, then there's a huge conservatory going to be added when it turns into a Restaurant come Pub shortly.

The guy that owns the George is involved with some guys from London, there were rumours that Jenkins an Martin Morgan were involved, but the ex owner told me they were not.

The Lager has gone up by 10 pence a pint, so Dineen could possibly be involved.

I was told that it was the people who owned the Abercrave but also that the owners of the George had split up and were looking for a new place,
The guy that owns the Ynysmeudw arms is a Swans fan and owns a big plumbing firm.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 00:16 - Dec 17 with 2200 viewsowainglyndwr

Ancient Brition for me none of the slimey sell outs go there
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 11:14 - Dec 17 with 2130 viewsFlashberryjack

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 23:06 - Dec 16 by jack_lord

I was told that it was the people who owned the Abercrave but also that the owners of the George had split up and were looking for a new place,
The guy that owns the Ynysmeudw arms is a Swans fan and owns a big plumbing firm.

Just heard the Aubrey is closed today.........So it's the New Swan for me now.

"Justin in Time" is the plumbing firm, and yes he is a Swans fan

Hello

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 11:16 - Dec 17 with 2125 viewsFlashberryjack

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 00:16 - Dec 17 by owainglyndwr

Ancient Brition for me none of the slimey sell outs go there

Nice place, I've had some tidy grub there.

Hello

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 13:07 - Dec 17 with 2089 viewsjack_lord

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 11:14 - Dec 17 by Flashberryjack

I was in school with Justin - some cracking Christmas lights outside his house

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 00:33 - Dec 18 with 2000 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 11:14 - Dec 17 by Flashberryjack

I had no idea you were a woolyback

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 14:04 - Dec 18 with 1936 viewsFlashberryjack

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 00:33 - Dec 18 by Brynmill_Jack

I had no idea you were a woolyback

"Woolyback" I haven't been called one of those for years

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 14:09 - Dec 18 with 1931 viewsDarran

Does anyone go to the ynysmeudwy Arms?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 18:58 - Dec 18 with 1870 viewsjack_lord

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 14:09 - Dec 18 by Darran

Once, a long time ago.

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 19:24 - Dec 18 with 1841 viewsFlashberryjack

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 14:09 - Dec 18 by Darran

Called in there a couple of times for something to eat a while ago.
Some of the locals still call it the "Quiet House" don't know why though.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024