Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... 15:19 - Dec 16 with 7345 viewsBobby_Fischer

Has bought the Aubrey/All Blacks Inn down that way?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 15:54 - Dec 16 with 4988 viewsoldcob

Adam Jones ex Ospreys and Wales prop had a share in the pub a few years back. It was named after Neath RFC the Wells all blacks.
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:02 - Dec 16 with 4959 viewsBanosswan

I think it's the people that used to own the George in Cwmtwrch.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:04 - Dec 16 with 4953 viewsBanosswan

Although just been told he's running it, there a 'consortium' who've bought it.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:05 - Dec 16 with 4956 viewsBobby_Fischer

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:02 - Dec 16 by Banosswan

I think it's the people that used to own the George in Cwmtwrch.

The George is a bit of a mess at the moment I heard, the guy who was running it has split from his missus who actually owned it?

Bloody lovely food though.

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:12 - Dec 16 with 4922 viewsDarran

It’s Leigh Dineen isn’t it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:13 - Dec 16 with 4921 viewsMervyn

I’m led to believe it’s Dineen
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:27 - Dec 16 with 4887 viewsdickythorpe

That the pub on a roundabout isn't it? Got howling there years ago with ex Neath centre Dai Jacob
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:43 - Dec 16 with 4851 viewsrob

I think they have the Ynysmeadwy Arms also.
Login to get fewer ads

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:44 - Dec 16 with 4848 viewsDarran

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:43 - Dec 16 by rob

I think they have the Ynysmeadwy Arms also.

THey do.

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:46 - Dec 16 with 4840 viewsrob

Thank feck I don't go there then Dar.
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:47 - Dec 16 with 4832 viewsDarran

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:46 - Dec 16 by rob

Thank feck I don't go there then Dar.

Stick to The Pink,Rob.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 16:48]

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:51 - Dec 16 with 4817 viewsrob

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:47 - Dec 16 by Darran

Stick to The Pink,Rob.

Star Wars Bar!
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 17:01 - Dec 16 with 4787 viewsBanosswan

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:47 - Dec 16 by Darran

Stick to The Pink,Rob.

That's a good life motto to go by

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 17:19 - Dec 16 with 4754 viewsoldcob

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 16:27 - Dec 16 by dickythorpe

That the pub on a roundabout isn't it? Got howling there years ago with ex Neath centre Dai Jacob

He could sink a pint could Dai.
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 17:20 - Dec 16 with 4746 viewsDarran

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 17:01 - Dec 16 by Banosswan

That's a good life motto to go by

I’m gender neutral these days.

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 17:24 - Dec 16 with 4740 viewsrob

Lol.
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 17:43 - Dec 16 with 4706 viewsBobby_Fischer

Stick to The Pink,Rob.

Love The Pink!

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 17:48 - Dec 16 with 4693 viewsswanforthemoney

Could someone in the know list the establishments and businesses owned my Jenkins,Dineen, or Morgan?
Id hate to spend any of my cash in any of their gaffs by mistake.

I stand in the North Stand

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 18:12 - Dec 16 with 4644 viewsRancid

It's a brilliant location and pub in the right hands.It could potentially be as good as it wants to be whether it's selling good food or a meeting place for crooks.I'd never step foot in there if supergonk or Dineen are involved though.
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 18:29 - Dec 16 with 4603 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 18:38 - Dec 16 with 4583 viewslifelong

Very busy pub back in the 70’s and 80’s, quite an interesting recent history to the place from those days.
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 18:50 - Dec 16 with 4568 views3swan

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 18:38 - Dec 16 by lifelong

Very busy pub back in the 70’s and 80’s, quite an interesting recent history to the place from those days.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/landladys-death-still-a-mystery-197
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 18:58 - Dec 16 with 4542 viewslifelong

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 18:50 - Dec 16 by 3swan

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/landladys-death-still-a-mystery-197

Yes, I was aware of it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/police-lay-to-rest-the-mystery
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 19:01 - Dec 16 with 4536 views3swan

Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 18:58 - Dec 16 by lifelong

Yes, I was aware of it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/police-lay-to-rest-the-mystery

Guessed that's some of the history you were on about
Any Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera fans here, apparently Jenkins... on 19:32 - Dec 16 with 4483 viewsBrynCartwright

Wish they would buy the King in the Bont. Been shut now for 8 months and miss it massively.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024