Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Gap is opening up. 16:31 - Dec 16 with 2270 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Today's games are currently opening up the gap between us and the rest, it is going to place even more pressure on our team on Monday.
Palace won 3:0
Huddersfield winning 3:0
West Ham winning 1:0
Only Newcastle are currently not winning they are 1:0 down.
The Gap is opening up. on 16:38 - Dec 16 with 2225 viewsJack123

Got the Stoke v Hammers game on atm, most blatant dive I have ever seen by lanzini for the penalty, and the way West ham players celebrated after the pen went in, is embarrassing fcking cheats.,

libera nos a malo

The Gap is opening up. on 16:48 - Dec 16 with 2158 viewsWxmJax

It's not looking good but we can't expect others to help. The worry is that if we become separated it's very difficult to get any momentum going. Sadly the team doesn't appear to have much fight in it.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Gap is opening up. on 16:54 - Dec 16 with 2113 viewsJango

Newcastle and West Brom are on worse form than us. Brighton Bournemouth stoke Southampton are not doing much better so it’s not all bad if we can get some points in the next 2 games.
The Gap is opening up. on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 2092 viewsmonmouth

Stoke will presumably looking for a new manager if that score remains. I wonder if WHU will surrender the way we did.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Gap is opening up. on 16:58 - Dec 16 with 2080 viewsunion_jack

The Gap is opening up. on 16:57 - Dec 16 by monmouth

Stoke will presumably looking for a new manager if that score remains. I wonder if WHU will surrender the way we did.

I bet they don't. That's a trait reserved solely for us!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Gap is opening up. on 16:59 - Dec 16 with 2070 viewsAnotherJohn

The other thing about the gap widening is that a club statement a few weeks back said there would be investment providing that we were still in touch when the window opened. It wouldn't surprise me if the position worsens and the Yanks decide that laying out money on transfers is pointless.
The Gap is opening up. on 17:13 - Dec 16 with 1974 viewsnierika

Stoke is losing, Newcastle has 1 point in the last 9 matches and Brighton has 1 penalty goal in the last 6 matches. And we are so fcuking incompetant that we made these teams look good.
The Gap is opening up. on 17:22 - Dec 16 with 1926 viewsSmellyplumz

The Gap is opening up. on 16:54 - Dec 16 by Jango

Newcastle and West Brom are on worse form than us. Brighton Bournemouth stoke Southampton are not doing much better so it’s not all bad if we can get some points in the next 2 games.

Your deluded

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Gap is opening up. on 19:42 - Dec 16 with 1740 viewsJango

The Gap is opening up. on 17:22 - Dec 16 by Smellyplumz

Your deluded

Pick up a point in the next 2 games and we’re better off than last year at halfway. No reason why we can’t get out of trouble.

And it’s you’re.
The Gap is opening up. on 19:45 - Dec 16 with 1729 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

At least it’s all in our hands

There’s still hope for me if we can get bony and Tammy playing together.

Time to go for it

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Gap is opening up. on 19:55 - Dec 16 with 1710 viewsJackfath

The Gap is opening up. on 19:42 - Dec 16 by Jango

Pick up a point in the next 2 games and we’re better off than last year at halfway. No reason why we can’t get out of trouble.

And it’s you’re.

And just like last season, it's not over until it's mathematically impossible to stay up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Gap is opening up. on 21:06 - Dec 16 with 1604 viewsOldjack

The Gap is opening up. on 19:55 - Dec 16 by Jackfath

And just like last season, it's not over until it's mathematically impossible to stay up.

Easter at the latest

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Gap is opening up. on 00:05 - Dec 17 with 1441 viewsSmellyplumz

The Gap is opening up. on 19:42 - Dec 16 by Jango

And it’s you’re.

Ok you're deluded

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Gap is opening up. on 00:19 - Dec 17 with 1422 viewsJango

The Gap is opening up. on 00:05 - Dec 17 by Smellyplumz

Ok you're deluded

I may be deluded but i genuinely want the club to succeed. if I was to write the team off this early in season and slag the club off daily like you then Id fail to see the point in being a fan anymore. It’s not pretty at all at the moment but your negativity is certainly not needed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024