Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't know how but. . . . . . . 18:15 - Dec 16 with 1704 viewsbluenile

Despite the terrible season so far, we're still only 6 points off 12th place!! The worst thing is that if we'd played better in a couple of the winnable games we'd be in a far better position, table-wise.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:24 - Dec 16 with 1668 viewsDarran

“The worst thing is that if we'd played better in a couple of the winnable games we'd be in a far better position, table-wise”

No way?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:26 - Dec 16 with 1654 viewsbluenile

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:24 - Dec 16 by Darran

“The worst thing is that if we'd played better in a couple of the winnable games we'd be in a far better position, table-wise”

No way?

Why the sarcasm?

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:31 - Dec 16 with 1637 viewsDarran

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:26 - Dec 16 by bluenile

Why the sarcasm?

Oh come on it’s a bit silly isn’t it?

If we’d played better,won more games and had more points we wouldn’t be worse off would we?

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:41 - Dec 16 with 1615 viewsbluenile

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:31 - Dec 16 by Darran

Oh come on it’s a bit silly isn’t it?

If we’d played better,won more games and had more points we wouldn’t be worse off would we?

My main point was that we were so close to 12th place. Nothing silly in it at all. Stop being such a troll.

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:42 - Dec 16 with 1615 viewscmajack

Yes we are only 6 points off 12th but the way we are performing and our points ratio per game it's going to be a long time before we get anywhere near it.
I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:48 - Dec 16 with 1588 viewsmonmouth

It will take us at least another 9 games to get 6 points. How many points will we be off 12th by then?

Or we could win the next two.

Hope is such a bastard.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:52 - Dec 16 with 1569 viewsJack_Meoff

Stoke in freefall too. Fer's feck up against them could prove very costly, we looked fairly comfortable up until that point.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:53 - Dec 16 with 1565 views3swan

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:48 - Dec 16 by monmouth

It will take us at least another 9 games to get 6 points. How many points will we be off 12th by then?

Or we could win the next two.

Hope is such a bastard.

We need so many 'bonus' game wins, come the end of January we could be so far adrift that the owners will not spend a £1 in an attempt to keep us up
Login to get fewer ads

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 19:12 - Dec 16 with 1531 viewsDarran

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:41 - Dec 16 by bluenile

My main point was that we were so close to 12th place. Nothing silly in it at all. Stop being such a troll.

I do apologise.
Yes if we’d won every game we’d be top of the League.

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 19:25 - Dec 16 with 1490 viewsbluenile

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 19:12 - Dec 16 by Darran

I do apologise.
Yes if we’d won every game we’d be top of the League.

No need to apologise at all. . . . . . . Just stop being a tvvat.

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 19:27 - Dec 16 with 1479 viewsDarran

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 19:25 - Dec 16 by bluenile

No need to apologise at all. . . . . . . Just stop being a tvvat.

Sorry Rog.

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 19:48 - Dec 16 with 1437 viewsbonymine

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 18:53 - Dec 16 by 3swan

We need so many 'bonus' game wins, come the end of January we could be so far adrift that the owners will not spend a £1 in an attempt to keep us up

Already resigned to our fate some time ago ; bottom by 10+ points to 19th place end of season.

No phucker will want to come here in January.

Sadly everything about this Club is embarrassing, rotten and corrupt these days .....Sellouts, Owners,Board, Sellouts, Manager, Sellouts, Players, Fans Trust & Sellouts.

In fact, not a lot left we can have any ‘TRUST’ or belief in now whatsoever is there ?

# SCFCLaughingStock

PS

Despite what some may think I derive no pleasure whatsoever in writing these posts it’s just my way of releasing the pressure valve when despairing over our current predicament.....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 22:50 - Dec 16 with 1353 viewsswan65split

6 points.........................we cant get 6 shots on target never mind 6 points ATM I have more chance of seeing Santa at the bottom of my bed than 6 points.
I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 23:04 - Dec 16 with 1311 viewsFireboy2

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 19:48 - Dec 16 by bonymine

Already resigned to our fate some time ago ; bottom by 10+ points to 19th place end of season.

No phucker will want to come here in January.

Sadly everything about this Club is embarrassing, rotten and corrupt these days .....Sellouts, Owners,Board, Sellouts, Manager, Sellouts, Players, Fans Trust & Sellouts.

In fact, not a lot left we can have any ‘TRUST’ or belief in now whatsoever is there ?

# SCFCLaughingStock

PS

Despite what some may think I derive no pleasure whatsoever in writing these posts it’s just my way of releasing the pressure valve when despairing over our current predicament.....

I can actually see this happening as the yanks wont get rid of PC and wont get any new players

They will ride it all out for 3 years whilst siphoning off the parachute payments and when we are in league 2 they will sell the club for a penny

The fckuing shysters
I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 23:30 - Dec 16 with 1275 viewsswan65split

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 23:04 - Dec 16 by Fireboy2

I can actually see this happening as the yanks wont get rid of PC and wont get any new players

They will ride it all out for 3 years whilst siphoning off the parachute payments and when we are in league 2 they will sell the club for a penny

The fckuing shysters

I fear he is correct ....things will be side moved.
I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 23:50 - Dec 16 with 1250 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 22:50 - Dec 16 by swan65split

6 points.........................we cant get 6 shots on target never mind 6 points ATM I have more chance of seeing Santa at the bottom of my bed than 6 points.

No doubt there are 'speciality' websites that could arrange that for you, if you pay enough
I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 01:37 - Dec 17 with 1191 viewsswan65split

I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 23:50 - Dec 16 by LeonWasGod

No doubt there are 'speciality' websites that could arrange that for you, if you pay enough

any there to get us out of this mess,or get rid of Clem ,Pinnochio, and the w@nks ?
I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 05:25 - Dec 17 with 1141 viewsangryjack

And where we getting those six points from anytime soon 6 shots on target be good,,more likely teams above us will get six po4before us so that quickly becomes 12
I don't know how but. . . . . . . on 07:16 - Dec 17 with 1092 viewsawayjack

You only have to look how Everton, Palace, West Ham and Leicester quickly dug their way out of trouble. Sad difference is they all have decent managers and players that give a shit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024