Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flawless IPTV 18:26 - Dec 16 with 2904 viewsChief

Is this now a busted flush? Trying to watch the scum v Hull and can't watch more than 10 second spells without buffering and the sound going off. Anyone have any ideas??

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Flawless IPTV on 18:28 - Dec 16 with 2894 viewsexiledclaseboy

Working perfectly for me for the Premier games earlier.

Poll: Tory leader

Flawless IPTV on 18:31 - Dec 16 with 2879 viewslifelong

Try emailing the owner. He’ll advise you to go on his Facebook page where there are a number of solutions. Initially he’ll ask you to turn off your router and device and then reboot them and try it then.
Flawless IPTV on 18:36 - Dec 16 with 2863 viewsChief

Flawless IPTV on 18:31 - Dec 16 by lifelong

Try emailing the owner. He’ll advise you to go on his Facebook page where there are a number of solutions. Initially he’ll ask you to turn off your router and device and then reboot them and try it then.

I have tweeted them but havent received a reply. I'll try your idea though

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Flawless IPTV on 18:38 - Dec 16 with 2855 viewsbluenile

Mine working perfectly all afternoon, I don't use a vpn.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 18:39]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Flawless IPTV on 18:39 - Dec 16 with 2854 viewsjackrabbit

Flawless IPTV on 18:31 - Dec 16 by lifelong

It seems to vary. I'm watching Man City v Spurs with perfect reception and no buffering - it's an NBC broadcast. I haven't even connected to a VPN .

The other night I shared your experience trying to watch Reading v Cardiff - absolutely hopeless! .."even with a VPN. Totally unwatchable. Buffering every 5 secs.

Unfortunately it seems to be pot luck on the day.
Flawless IPTV on 20:52 - Dec 16 with 2752 viewsswan65split

Flawless IPTV on 18:39 - Dec 16 by jackrabbit

It seems to vary. I'm watching Man City v Spurs with perfect reception and no buffering - it's an NBC broadcast. I haven't even connected to a VPN .

The other night I shared your experience trying to watch Reading v Cardiff - absolutely hopeless! .."even with a VPN. Totally unwatchable. Buffering every 5 secs.

Unfortunately it seems to be pot luck on the day.

no issues for me except it appears we lose every game .
Flawless IPTV on 22:28 - Dec 16 with 2672 viewsjedijack

I'm really not sure I could, hand on heart recommend Flawless anymore. The service, while still acceptable isn't quite what it once was.

They used to have great support on Facebook, that's sadly also gone downhill. I blame that on the sheer number of pr1cks with a bad attitudes, and lack of techincal ability, taken on recently as helpers.
Flawless IPTV on 22:39 - Dec 16 with 2646 viewsNeathJack

Still working perfectly fine here.

Watching the NFL game in 1080p and not a buffer in sight.
Login to get fewer ads

Flawless IPTV on 23:05 - Dec 16 with 2614 viewsClydachjack

Worked perfect today, had about 4 buffers but no kick outs, watched 3 games. used a vpn tho.
Flawless IPTV on 23:14 - Dec 16 with 2605 viewsItchySphincter

I tried getting answers on the VPN thing the other day - apparently you absolutely most definitely need one which, if like me you stuck it on a smart TV, means you're gonna need two routers, which is a bit of a ball ache.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Flawless IPTV on 23:27 - Dec 16 with 2591 viewsswan65split

Flawless IPTV on 23:14 - Dec 16 by ItchySphincter

I tried getting answers on the VPN thing the other day - apparently you absolutely most definitely need one which, if like me you stuck it on a smart TV, means you're gonna need two routers, which is a bit of a ball ache.

i didnt use one today, all ok
Flawless IPTV on 00:36 - Dec 17 with 2555 viewsClydachjack

Flawless IPTV on 23:14 - Dec 16 by ItchySphincter

You don't need one apart from when there is a premier league game on, and depending on the router you have most let you set up a vpn built into the router.
Flawless IPTV on 09:31 - Dec 17 with 2473 viewsItchySphincter

Flawless IPTV on 00:36 - Dec 17 by Clydachjack

You don't need one apart from when there is a premier league game on, and depending on the router you have most let you set up a vpn built into the router.

The whole point is Premier League games.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Flawless IPTV on 10:14 - Dec 17 with 2441 viewsNeath_Jack

Flawless IPTV on 00:36 - Dec 17 by Clydachjack

You don't, or at least i don't anyway, and judging by other posts on here you don't.

I'm on Virgin media, with an android box connected through a TP link cable.

No VPN.

I reset the router and android box every Saturday morning.

Been good as gold.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Flawless IPTV on 10:14 - Dec 17 with 2441 viewspencoedjack

Flawless IPTV on 18:38 - Dec 16 by bluenile

Mine working perfectly all afternoon, I don't use a vpn.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 18:39]

Same here
Flawless IPTV on 10:19 - Dec 17 with 2436 viewsjack247

Sportsmania went through a bit of a wobble, but has been excellent for the last month or so. Without VPN
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024