Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scumdiff 18:32 - Dec 16 with 4224 viewsGeoffThom

I don’t enjoy mentioning them normally,but Christ second in the table looking likely to come up ?but a stadium half feckin empty ,what the hell is going on there you’d think they’d pack it out the way it’s going for them 😳
Scumdiff on 18:34 - Dec 16 with 3465 viewsmonmouth

BBC reckons terrible game too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Scumdiff on 18:36 - Dec 16 with 3457 viewsGeoffThom

What I’ve seen bloody awful football by both teams
Scumdiff on 18:40 - Dec 16 with 3440 viewslifelong

Poor game.
Scumdiff on 18:42 - Dec 16 with 3422 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Scumdiff on 18:36 - Dec 16 by GeoffThom

What I’ve seen bloody awful football by both teams

We’ll fit right in that division next season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Scumdiff on 18:47 - Dec 16 with 3382 viewsE20Jack

They look quick, direct and hungry. Everything we are not.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Scumdiff on 18:48 - Dec 16 with 3373 viewsunion_jack

Scumdiff on 18:47 - Dec 16 by E20Jack

They look quick, direct and hungry. Everything we are not.

Yep, and they're capable of putting dangerous balls into the box.

And of course it pays off! 1 freakin' nil.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Scumdiff on 18:49 - Dec 16 with 3367 viewsunion_jack

Scumdiff on 18:48 - Dec 16 by union_jack

Yep, and they're capable of putting dangerous balls into the box.

And of course it pays off! 1 freakin' nil.

And it was off-side. When it's going for you.....!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Scumdiff on 19:01 - Dec 16 with 3307 viewsThe_undecided

I would say over half full looking at the grandstand behind the dug outs, 18-19000 my guess, not bad for a Saturday evening kick off a week before christmas. They are punching above their weight this season, many did not expect them to be where they are, some of the supporters I work with would of been happy mid table this year as relegation was a real fear for them, they were saying that season ticket sales were down this year so that probably adds to the lower attendances. Even though they are 2nd not getting the usual from the guys, I guess it will start if they are in a similar position come April.
Login to get fewer ads

Scumdiff on 19:05 - Dec 16 with 3278 viewsplasjack

Scumdiff on 19:01 - Dec 16 by The_undecided

I would say over half full looking at the grandstand behind the dug outs, 18-19000 my guess, not bad for a Saturday evening kick off a week before christmas. They are punching above their weight this season, many did not expect them to be where they are, some of the supporters I work with would of been happy mid table this year as relegation was a real fear for them, they were saying that season ticket sales were down this year so that probably adds to the lower attendances. Even though they are 2nd not getting the usual from the guys, I guess it will start if they are in a similar position come April.

Some tickets as cheap as £2.50, what a well supported club.
Scumdiff on 19:32 - Dec 16 with 3155 viewsbyron

In it? Slipping through it maybe....a very very tough league. Just b4 Xmas and on sky, 9 first teamers out, all about the result not the show...I’ll take 47 points so far.

Benny

Scumdiff on 19:50 - Dec 16 with 3077 viewsColinWanker

Scumdiff on 19:32 - Dec 16 by byron

In it? Slipping through it maybe....a very very tough league. Just b4 Xmas and on sky, 9 first teamers out, all about the result not the show...I’ll take 47 points so far.

Agree, isn't it strange when many clubs fans, call out for fro cheap tickets year round, but when other clubs do it they seem to think it's wrong ?

Well done I say, future fans in the making, what ever club gives the offer of cheap tickets.
Scumdiff on 20:23 - Dec 16 with 2965 viewscmajack

They haven't got the best players in the championship, but what they have got is a very good team and a manager who knows how to get the best out of them. I'm hoping fortunes are going to change our way soon, but as every week passes it's looking grim.
Scumdiff on 20:29 - Dec 16 with 2935 viewspencoedjack

Back from the game to your grangetown hovel & straight on PS I see .....

Bristol city & Wolves for autos heartbreak in the play offs for the 12500 ST holders
Scumdiff on 20:32 - Dec 16 with 2917 viewslonglostjack

Good to see that you've stopped pretending to be a Jack Byron. That really was pathetic.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Scumdiff on 20:43 - Dec 16 with 2871 viewsColinWanker

Scumdiff on 20:29 - Dec 16 by pencoedjack

Bristol city & Wolves for autos heartbreak in the play offs for the 12500 ST holders

Fair play, you know where he lives, the type of house he lives in and the outcome of the Championship in December. You are are a clever lad.
Scumdiff on 21:01 - Dec 16 with 2822 viewsbyron

Wolves will win it but they still have to visit the ccs and are only 4 points clear. The wurzels have a lot of tough fixtures coming in the next 2 months, inc a trip to the ccs also. Whatever will be will be it really doesn’t bother me anymore if we go up. Being stable in this mad financial market is the new happy....

Benny

Scumdiff on 21:06 - Dec 16 with 2793 viewsbyron

Scumdiff on 20:29 - Dec 16 by pencoedjack

I didn’t go pencoed, rarely do these days, modern footy isn’t really my cup of tea. I don’t live in strangetown either....

Benny

Scumdiff on 21:51 - Dec 16 with 2679 viewsScotia

Cardiff fan in work told me it was £7.50 for adults and £2.50 for kids. Embarrassing it wasn't sold out really.
Scumdiff on 21:55 - Dec 16 with 2668 viewswelshfan

To the fan who wished death on Cardiff fans - You probably haven't heard but a little boy was run over on his way to the Cardiff match tonight outside the stadium - no word on his condition yet - either way that's a disgusting comment to make - 😡😡😡 - it's simply football - if your not grown up enough to realise that then maybe you should find something else to do in your spare time - dick head!
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 21:57]
Scumdiff on 21:59 - Dec 16 with 2647 viewswelshfan

Let's hope your wish doesn't come true tonight!!!
Scumdiff on 22:00 - Dec 16 with 2643 viewsDarran

Scumdiff on 21:55 - Dec 16 by welshfan

To the fan who wished death on Cardiff fans - You probably haven't heard but a little boy was run over on his way to the Cardiff match tonight outside the stadium - no word on his condition yet - either way that's a disgusting comment to make - 😡😡😡 - it's simply football - if your not grown up enough to realise that then maybe you should find something else to do in your spare time - dick head!

What’s a disgusting comment to make?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scumdiff on 22:36 - Dec 16 with 2547 viewswelshfan

Scumdiff on 22:00 - Dec 16 by Darran

What’s a disgusting comment to make?

Looks like the comment has been deleted - good on the administrators 👍🏻
Scumdiff on 00:04 - Dec 17 with 2406 viewsGaryjack

Scumdiff on 22:36 - Dec 16 by welshfan

Looks like the comment has been deleted - good on the administrators 👍🏻

Comments can't be deleted. They can only be 'edited by an administrator' and that shows in the thread?
Scumdiff on 00:28 - Dec 17 with 2373 viewsChief

Scumdiff on 21:55 - Dec 16 by welshfan

Tell that to the Scumdiff who make horse gestures and gas noises when we play each then

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Scumdiff on 00:32 - Dec 17 with 2356 viewsGaryjack

Scumdiff on 00:28 - Dec 17 by Chief

Tell that to the Scumdiff who make horse gestures and gas noises when we play each then

And even paid for sick messages to be displayed on the screens at the Millstad!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024