Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dele Ali 19:00 - Dec 16 with 2062 viewspencoedjack

Dirty fuker

Kane should of been sent off as well.
Dele Ali on 19:08 - Dec 16 with 2032 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yep and despite that Spurs are starting to get a stuffing although Stirling has missed a penalty. It started to look very familiar up to that point.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dele Ali on 19:20 - Dec 16 with 1985 viewsJoe_bradshaw

4 - 0

Easy peasy.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dele Ali on 19:22 - Dec 16 with 1980 viewsjackrabbit

Dele Ali on 19:08 - Dec 16 by Private_Partz

Yep and despite that Spurs are starting to get a stuffing although Stirling has missed a penalty. It started to look very familiar up to that point.

Manchester City 4 Spurs 0 . Sort of consoling - but it shouldn't be.

City are special though and nobody more so than Kevin de Bruyne. What a player! Must be best in the world right now
Dele Ali on 19:23 - Dec 16 with 1971 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well one glimmer of hope for us is Spurs have almost had as big a stuffing as we had. The Mancs missed a penalty as well and did not have the benefit of two pathetic goals given to them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dele Ali on 19:45 - Dec 16 with 1920 viewsWxmJax

Dele Ali on 19:08 - Dec 16 by Private_Partz

Jesus

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Dele Ali on 20:37 - Dec 16 with 1861 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They didn't even have our match's MOM playing, Silva was not in the team an they still stuffed them.
Dele Ali on 20:52 - Dec 16 with 1827 viewsskettyparkherbert

Dele Ali on 19:22 - Dec 16 by jackrabbit

Manchester City 4 Spurs 0 . Sort of consoling - but it shouldn't be.

City are special though and nobody more so than Kevin de Bruyne. What a player! Must be best in the world right now

Kevin De Bruyne

Must be the best in the world right now?

Behave yourself fella, did you see him in the Euros it was a massive completion with the whole world watching and he was pants.

We will see how good he really is when he gets to the latter stages of the Champions league and the world cup in June.

He is a great player in the premier league but the best in the world no chance.

The premier league is the best marketed league in the word and we all seem to get carried away with the style over substance?
Dele Ali on 00:56 - Dec 17 with 1700 viewsBloodyhills

I still wouldn't mind him in our team though :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Dele Ali on 01:04 - Dec 17 with 1689 viewspikeypaul

Dele Ali on 20:52 - Dec 16 by skettyparkherbert

Kevin De Bruyne

Behave yourself fella, did you see him in the Euros it was a massive completion with the whole world watching and he was pants.

We will see how good he really is when he gets to the latter stages of the Champions league and the world cup in June.

The premier league is the best marketed league in the word and we all seem to get carried away with the style over substance?

He said right now not in the past.

Getting back to the OP Spurs have been the dirtiest team on the league since we have been in it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dele Ali on 08:26 - Dec 17 with 1604 viewsJango

Kevin De Bruyne

Euros was ages ago mun. He’s getting better all the time. He’s not far off being the best midfielder in world. Certainly the best player in the league. He has everything.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 8:27]
Dele Ali on 20:04 - Dec 17 with 1396 viewsskettyparkherbert

Dele Ali on 08:26 - Dec 17 by Jango

Euros was ages ago mun. He’s getting better all the time. He’s not far off being the best midfielder in world. Certainly the best player in the league. He has everything.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 8:27]

Jango

The Euros was only a year ago and as i said he was in top premier league form going into that tournament as were many other players including Englands super stars and we know what happened to them too.

I agree he is a great player but the best in the world not for me.

We are all fed this bullshit that the premier league is the best league in the world and we all buy into it big time but when these big tournaments come around like champions league final, Euros and World cup they seem to fall short.
Dele Ali on 20:20 - Dec 17 with 1363 viewsSwanjaxs

Dele Ali on 20:04 - Dec 17 by skettyparkherbert

Jango

The Euros was only a year ago and as i said he was in top premier league form going into that tournament as were many other players including Englands super stars and we know what happened to them too.

I agree he is a great player but the best in the world not for me.

We are all fed this bullshit that the premier league is the best league in the world and we all buy into it big time but when these big tournaments come around like champions league final, Euros and World cup they seem to fall short.

Probably because the Premier league is 80% made up with non English qualified players.... anyways fùck England 👍😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dele Ali on 22:06 - Dec 17 with 1307 viewspencoedjack

Kevin De Bruyne

Renato Sanchez was young player of the tournament & Chris Gunter made team of the tournament I believe

Sums up international football compared to the real stuff imo
Dele Ali on 06:44 - Dec 18 with 1241 viewsgiantstoneater

Dele Ali on 22:06 - Dec 17 by pencoedjack

Renato Sanchez was young player of the tournament & Chris Gunter made team of the tournament I believe

Sums up international football compared to the real stuff imo

Think it was Ramsey and Allen that made TotT. As for Deli Ali he looked as if he enjoyed that challenge an awful player and a cheat.
Dele Ali on 06:49 - Dec 18 with 1238 viewsjackal

Dele Ali on 06:44 - Dec 18 by giantstoneater

Think it was Ramsey and Allen that made TotT. As for Deli Ali he looked as if he enjoyed that challenge an awful player and a cheat.

Yes indeed.

Awful tackle, a potential career ender. It can't even be dealt with retrospectively .
Dele Ali on 06:58 - Dec 18 with 1233 viewsDr_Winston

Not sure why people still see the Euros or the World Cup as some sort of zenith. International football pales in comparison to the best club stuff these days.

If KdB doesn't turn it on in the latter stages of the Champions League then fair enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024