Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man city 19:19 - Dec 16 with 1853 viewsshandyjack

Are they the best team in PL history?
Are they better that the 99 Utd treble winning team or the untouchables?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Man city on 19:21 - Dec 16 with 1839 viewsbonymine

Yes by a mile

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Man city on 19:27 - Dec 16 with 1814 viewsPrivate_Partz

Too early to say but they are setting their stall up.
Such a shame the Premier League is not just about ability but who has the richest oligarch owner.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Man city on 19:27 - Dec 16 with 1814 viewsjackrabbit

They are special and nobody more so than Kevin de Bruyne. What a player! Must be best in the world right now
Man city on 20:04 - Dec 16 with 1764 viewsJethroJack

Best team?
Nah, after we improve beyond all recognition in 2018 & inflict their first defeat in April, they'll be remembered as pretty average.
Man city on 20:09 - Dec 16 with 1746 viewspencoedjack

The Arsenal invincibles for me although Man City are not far behind
Man city on 20:13 - Dec 16 with 1736 viewsbonymine

Man city on 20:04 - Dec 16 by JethroJack

Best team?
Nah, after we improve beyond all recognition in 2018 & inflict their first defeat in April, they'll be remembered as pretty average.

Can I have a pint 🍺 of what you’ve been drinking mate ? 😂😂

Man city on 20:17 - Dec 16 with 1719 viewsSgorioFruit

if they win 4 trophies then yeh they are better than the 99 man utd treble

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Man city on 20:27 - Dec 16 with 1696 viewsskettyparkherbert

Man city on 19:27 - Dec 16 by Private_Partz

Such a shame the Premier League is not just about ability but who has the richest oligarch owner.

Absolutely bang on mate.

The new owners have spent a fuking fortune on the Man City project and we are seeing the results.
The make Roman Abrahamovic's spending at Chelsea look frugal.

They have wasted 100's of millions on players like Bony and Jo etc etc and will continue to buy in January, apparently they need another centre back as they only have 4 so they will probably pay over £70 million for Vergil Vandyk and give him a 5 year deal worth £200 k a week.

YA YA Torre was on the bench against us on Wednesday along with Kyle Walker Sane etc.
He is on over £250 k a week and he docent even play

The club can't be making a penny as a business.

What is financial fair play, how do they get around it and how the fuk can we compete with these Mega rich clubs, where will it all end?

I say fuk them off into a European super league with all the other Mega rich clubs, thats what they want as they are always asking the premier league for more money as opposed to the smaller clubs like us.

This the case with the other giant clubs in Spain Germany France and Italy.

Let City, Utd, Chelsea, Gunners, Liverpool join a super league and we will see their fans turn on them as the travelling will be horrific.

They had all better be careful what they wish for?
Login to get fewer ads

Man city on 20:29 - Dec 16 with 1689 viewsPozuelosSideys

Best team to watch? Possibly.

Best team overall? Pfft fck no. Think the teams under Alex Ferguson were far better. They did it over a long period, consistently, at a high level, won stuff and were good to watch

Man City have won the league a couple of times and are very pretty on the eye. They wont do it year after year tho

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Man city on 20:43 - Dec 16 with 1662 viewsskettyparkherbert

Man city on 20:29 - Dec 16 by PozuelosSideys

Best team to watch? Possibly.

Best team overall? Pfft fck no. Think the teams under Alex Ferguson were far better. They did it over a long period, consistently, at a high level, won stuff and were good to watch

Man City have won the league a couple of times and are very pretty on the eye. They wont do it year after year tho

My point exactly.

United were by far the richest and most powerful team in the premier league since it started.

Then Jack Walker bought it for Blackburn, then Arsenal spent a few quid and won a couple of titles then Abrahamavic bought Chelsea then the Arabs bought City.

Apart from Leicester last year (complete one off) there is one common denominator in winning the premier league, Money, Dinero, Arian, sausage and mash and plenty of it
Man city on 20:48 - Dec 16 with 1648 viewsbonymine

Style of play = City far superior
Organisation = United far superior

Pep v Fergie

Interesting stuff .....

Man city on 20:52 - Dec 16 with 1640 viewspikeypaul

There attacking style surpasses any team the Premiership has witnessed.

Easily the most entertaining team I’ve ever seen.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Man city on 02:58 - Dec 17 with 1500 viewsJethroJack

Man city on 20:13 - Dec 16 by bonymine

Can I have a pint 🍺 of what you’ve been drinking mate ? 😂😂

There you go....🍺
That'll be £3.50.
Man city on 03:57 - Dec 17 with 1488 viewsLeonWasGod

Man city on 19:27 - Dec 16 by Private_Partz

That's true to a degree, but it isn't all about money. These top clubs have a wobble too of they stick managers like Moyes in. Up until last season the PL was as open as I can remember it; all the top clubs were misfiring for a couple of years with shock upsets not uncommon and thrashings pretty rare.
Man city on 20:32 - Dec 17 with 1328 viewscimlajack

Man City are the best team i've seen at the Liberty,bar none.
Man city on 21:30 - Dec 17 with 1305 viewsdickythorpe

The goals just flow with them.
Man city on 21:37 - Dec 17 with 1293 viewsJoshTheJack

Man city on 20:32 - Dec 17 by cimlajack

Man City are the best team i've seen at the Liberty,bar none.

The Chelsea team that dicked us a couple of seasons ago for me,Although there's not much in it.*performance wise*
Man city on 21:57 - Dec 17 with 1279 views34dfgdf54

Best side I’ve ever seen live.

I don’t get to as many games as most of you lot granted, but I thought they were outstanding. They could well go unbeaten I reckon.
Man city on 21:58 - Dec 17 with 1277 viewspencoedjack

Man city on 21:37 - Dec 17 by JoshTheJack

The Chelsea team that dicked us a couple of seasons ago for me,Although there's not much in it.*performance wise*

I left half time that day thought we were going to lose by 10 plus
Man city on 22:46 - Dec 17 with 1254 viewsymaohyd

Liverpool in their glory days were head and shoulders above anything. Teams have now forgotten to defend, they were the complete package.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Man city on 22:59 - Dec 17 with 1230 viewsJack_Kass

They haven't won anything yet mun.

If they only win the PL this season it'll be looked back upon as a disapointing season, as was the case for that Arsenal team in 2004.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024