Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UFOs 20:51 - Dec 16 with 8332 viewsDarran

There’s some right nutjobs on here so off you go.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.h

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

UFOs on 21:05 - Dec 16 with 4507 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’ve just been out with the dogs and there’s bright coloured and white lights everywhere.

We’re obviously being invaded.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

UFOs on 21:08 - Dec 16 with 4504 viewsNogginthenog

I keep an open mind on this subject but have nnever seen one myself. My late father was convinced he saw a crown shaped object over Kilvey many years ago which he said hovered for ages, before disappearing at great speed.

There is much we dont know or understand about the universe but surely we cannot be the only life that exists.
UFOs on 21:15 - Dec 16 with 4491 viewsJack_Meoff

$600 billion a year on defence. It’s alomst like war is profitable. A racket you could say.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

UFOs on 21:20 - Dec 16 with 4481 viewsswanforthemoney

UFOs on 21:05 - Dec 16 by Joe_bradshaw

I’ve just been out with the dogs and there’s bright coloured and white lights everywhere.

We’re obviously being invaded.

Landing lights for a red suited alien species. That species doesn't pose an existential threat to us, they can't reproduce very quickly.
He comes but once a year and that's down the chimney.
Coat by the door? Thanks.

I stand in the North Stand

UFOs on 21:21 - Dec 16 with 4478 viewsLord_Bony

If anyone thinks we are the only intelligent life form in our galaxy then they are quite clinically insane.
*twitch

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

UFOs on 21:29 - Dec 16 with 4460 viewsBobby_Fischer

These are the type of threads you shoud stick to.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

UFOs on 21:36 - Dec 16 with 4448 viewscanhecatchit

Saw one myself back in 83 if I remember rightly, over Swansea was standing at my front door when my Brother came out, I looked across to Townhill where this white light came very low over there and dropped down toward the river at a low level.
It then came across and was about 200ft up when it slowly moved up our,, road and continued over Kilvey Hill toward Port Talbot. I said to my Brother look how low that plane is, but then thought it can't be a plane there is no engine noise, it was travelling about 20mph at the time.
The next evening in the EP there were calls made to the Police from all over Swansea and a report from a woman in Dunvant, that she saw an object the size of a double decker bus hovering above the house.
However the Coastguard said it was just a meteor shower, when they were actually lights as I saw them close enough myself.
Never seen anything since but I was convinced it was from somewhere else, either that or it was a silent helicopter. Since that time a Student in Swansea Uni dug up all the reports and wanted more accounts from locals who saw it for a study he was doing.
Maybe there is something to it , maybe not, judge how you think
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 21:57]

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

UFOs on 21:49 - Dec 16 with 4425 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If you don’t believe there’s something else out there you’re a crazy fool

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

UFOs on 21:58 - Dec 16 with 4414 viewsJack_Meoff

My wife works with someone who witnesssed the 1983 sighting reported here. Anyone else by any chance?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/weirdest-swansea-ufo-sightings-defy

Scroll down a bit to to the Night of the Triangles story.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

UFOs on 22:01 - Dec 16 with 4411 viewsLohengrin

UFOs on 21:49 - Dec 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

I imagined you delivering your line in the style of Mr T. God knows why?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

UFOs on 22:19 - Dec 16 with 4369 viewsjack2jack

Back in 2007, myself,Mrs J2J and my little one who was about 13 at the time where in the petrol station on Samlet Road by the Dylan Thomas.When I noticed some lights in the sky approximately over the Enterprise zone area,which were just hanging at a constant altitude. It was a cloudy still day.On leaving the petrol station I decided to travel in their general direction,we ended up on Phoenix way,the lights were still there just above the base of the cloud,they were dome shaped and in a triangular configuration,we sat in the car for a while, with the window wound down,we could hear no sound,so discounted a helicopter or such like,after a short time around 2 or 3 minutes they just disappeared.What was even more bizarre was the fact that we were the only ones who seemed to have noticed the goings on above us. still can't explain it to this day.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 22:58]
UFOs on 22:23 - Dec 16 with 4359 viewsPrivate_Partz

UFOs on 21:21 - Dec 16 by Lord_Bony

If anyone thinks we are the only intelligent life form in our galaxy then they are quite clinically insane.
*twitch

Check out the 'which universe are you in' thread below LB. The programme is on BBC4 iplayer.
We could be on the verge of a very major quantum physics discovery which may render space travel pointless. Maybe even astronomical study and associated probes. All mind blowing stuff ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

UFOs on 22:23 - Dec 16 with 4356 viewsJoe_bradshaw

UFOs on 21:36 - Dec 16 by canhecatchit

Saw one myself back in 83 if I remember rightly, over Swansea was standing at my front door when my Brother came out, I looked across to Townhill where this white light came very low over there and dropped down toward the river at a low level.
It then came across and was about 200ft up when it slowly moved up our,, road and continued over Kilvey Hill toward Port Talbot. I said to my Brother look how low that plane is, but then thought it can't be a plane there is no engine noise, it was travelling about 20mph at the time.
The next evening in the EP there were calls made to the Police from all over Swansea and a report from a woman in Dunvant, that she saw an object the size of a double decker bus hovering above the house.
However the Coastguard said it was just a meteor shower, when they were actually lights as I saw them close enough myself.
Never seen anything since but I was convinced it was from somewhere else, either that or it was a silent helicopter. Since that time a Student in Swansea Uni dug up all the reports and wanted more accounts from locals who saw it for a study he was doing.
Maybe there is something to it , maybe not, judge how you think
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 21:57]

It went towards Port Talbot?

Not the sharpest aliens in the galaxy then...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

UFOs on 10:15 - Dec 17 with 4244 viewsbluenile

UFOs on 22:23 - Dec 16 by Joe_bradshaw

It went towards Port Talbot?

Not the sharpest aliens in the galaxy then...

Perhaps they'd been watching Twin Town. . . . . .

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

UFOs on 10:19 - Dec 17 with 4233 viewsbluenile

Just my own viewpoint. Do I believe that we're the only planet with life on it, in the Universe? Not a chance! Do I believe that other life forms from other world's have visited us? No. Just my opinion.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

UFOs on 11:49 - Dec 17 with 4190 viewsjackportis

There are more suns out there than grains of sand on the Gower Peninsular. So what some are claiming an alien ship navigated and selected flight path past these and came to Port Talbot and hovered over their street. Oh yeah Jp can see this happening. Lol

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

UFOs on 12:58 - Dec 17 with 4130 viewsicecoldjack

UFOs on 21:49 - Dec 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Is the correct answer.

As for people seeing strange things in the sky, probably military experimental craft . The blackbird did mk3 and was developed in the 1950's you'd need to be bit of a moron to think all this time after and we can't fly faster or further and technology hasn't developed much since then.
UFOs on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 4065 views1983

Funny isn't it if you believe in UFO's you're a crank

But you believe in a bloke called god living in the fluffy clouds people don't batter an eyelid
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 19:28]

UFOs on 18:42 - Dec 17 with 4009 viewsbazzool

I certainly believe in this. No way are we the only ones. Theres a cigar shape object flying around right now that experts are saying is a ufo trying to make contact, might be a while b4 it does though, has anybody watched the series called ANCIENT ALIENS. Its very good and very real
UFOs on 20:28 - Dec 17 with 3957 viewsmax936

Nutjobs you say................... looked in the mirror lately

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

UFOs on 20:51 - Dec 17 with 3937 viewsPrivate_Partz

UFOs on 18:42 - Dec 17 by bazzool

I certainly believe in this. No way are we the only ones. Theres a cigar shape object flying around right now that experts are saying is a ufo trying to make contact, might be a while b4 it does though, has anybody watched the series called ANCIENT ALIENS. Its very good and very real

The Ancient Aliens theory certainly gets the traditional historians all hot and bothered. Bordering on aggression.
I find the theory fascinating. The main thing for me is that range of sawn off mountains with pictures of spiders crabs etc all scrawled on these flat plains yet they can only be seen from the air. There is no sign of the debris that would have been left by such an incredible earthwork. Notwithstanding it would have been impossible to carry out, even today. Also modern building techniques found that are tens of thousands of years old.
All very strange.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

UFOs on 23:44 - Dec 17 with 3866 viewsWarwickHunt

UFOs on 15:55 - Dec 17 by 1983

Funny isn't it if you believe in UFO's you're a crank

But you believe in a bloke called god living in the fluffy clouds people don't batter an eyelid
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 19:28]

Batter an eyelid? Shouldn't this be on the Yorkshire pudding thread?
UFOs on 23:53 - Dec 17 with 3862 viewsWarwickHunt

UFOs on 20:51 - Dec 17 by Private_Partz

The Ancient Aliens theory certainly gets the traditional historians all hot and bothered. Bordering on aggression.
I find the theory fascinating. The main thing for me is that range of sawn off mountains with pictures of spiders crabs etc all scrawled on these flat plains yet they can only be seen from the air. There is no sign of the debris that would have been left by such an incredible earthwork. Notwithstanding it would have been impossible to carry out, even today. Also modern building techniques found that are tens of thousands of years old.
All very strange.

Erich von Däniken FFS.

https://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/ancient-aliens-debunked/

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-idiocy-fabrications-and-lies-o
UFOs on 03:02 - Dec 18 with 3815 viewsphact0rri

I keep an open mind, much like I do ghosts, and religion. I've known people to truely believe they experienced a meeting of sorts. Though some of the stories are obviously fetched out of the mental ward.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

UFOs on 04:17 - Dec 18 with 3805 viewsEbo

I remember reading a book many years ago called "The Uninvited" quite spooky and it documented the famous Milford Haven sightings. Years later a lot of the stories turned out to be hoaxes.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024