Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans fight back 22:21 - Dec 16 with 21419 viewsIAN05

The fightback starts http://www.scsa.wales/2017/12/16/swansea_city_supporters_alliance/
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 23:21]
SCSA on 22:28 - Dec 16 with 8255 viewsGaryjack

Well done Ian, Have you volunteered from the group to put this out to the other fans forums?
SCSA on 22:34 - Dec 16 with 8221 viewsWingstandwood

The spirit of the Petty era is returning, so proud!

Argus!

SCSA on 22:44 - Dec 16 with 8177 viewsIAN05

SCSA on 22:28 - Dec 16 by Garyjack

Well done Ian, Have you volunteered from the group to put this out to the other fans forums?

I'm not signed up to the other ones, so pumping the twitter messages out instead
Swans fans fight back on 23:28 - Dec 16 with 8032 viewsexiledclaseboy

“Until a short few years ago, Swansea City was a club that was almost universally admired for the way it was run off the field and the way it played the game on the field. We want that back. We want our club back.”

Damn f*cking right.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans fans fight back on 00:09 - Dec 17 with 7900 viewsGaryjack

Sticky please.
Swans fans fight back on 00:31 - Dec 17 with 7845 viewsmonmouth

Swans fans fight back on 23:28 - Dec 16 by exiledclaseboy

“Until a short few years ago, Swansea City was a club that was almost universally admired for the way it was run off the field and the way it played the game on the field. We want that back. We want our club back.”

Damn f*cking right.

That’s made me quite emotional.

Well done all. Let’s see it through. Might have to get a new frigging phone!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans fans fight back on 09:19 - Dec 17 with 7463 viewsthenorthbankbog

Why has another group started? There another group already called The Jack Army Supporters Union I really don’t get the need for another one with the same aims.
Swans fans fight back on 09:41 - Dec 17 with 7344 viewsLoyal

Swans fans fight back on 09:19 - Dec 17 by thenorthbankbog

Why has another group started? There another group already called The Jack Army Supporters Union I really don’t get the need for another one with the same aims.

From what ive heafd and been told this group is jam packed with trustworthy, well known and time served jacks. I've heard nothing from the other group. These are the ones to follow imo.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans fight back on 09:55 - Dec 17 with 7296 viewsthenorthbankbog

Swans fans fight back on 09:41 - Dec 17 by Loyal

From what ive heafd and been told this group is jam packed with trustworthy, well known and time served jacks. I've heard nothing from the other group. These are the ones to follow imo.

Fair point. But these trustworthy well known Jacks are also the ones who right royalty f****d up the trust why is this new group going to be any different. I actually met some of the guys from the union a few weeks ago now they’re proper passionate fans with no other interests other than Swansea City F.C. It just seems this new group looks like an egotistical exercise by people who are no longer in the limelight afraid that others will steal their thunder. They could have just said let’s rally and help the guys in The Union
Swans fans fight back on 09:57 - Dec 17 with 7265 viewswhoflungdung

Fight back !

Great

This include the players ?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Swans fans fight back on 10:06 - Dec 17 with 7239 viewsLord_Bony

Swans fans fight back on 00:09 - Dec 17 by Garyjack

Sticky please.

Yes sir.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swans fans fight back on 10:06 - Dec 17 with 7232 viewsBanosswan

Swans fans fight back on 09:55 - Dec 17 by thenorthbankbog

Fair point. But these trustworthy well known Jacks are also the ones who right royalty f****d up the trust why is this new group going to be any different. I actually met some of the guys from the union a few weeks ago now they’re proper passionate fans with no other interests other than Swansea City F.C. It just seems this new group looks like an egotistical exercise by people who are no longer in the limelight afraid that others will steal their thunder. They could have just said let’s rally and help the guys in The Union

No reason they couldn't communicate with each other. The more voices getting the truth out the better.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swans fans fight back on 10:06 - Dec 17 with 7211 viewsLoyal

I haven't heard from the other group mate, nothing . No website, media campaign nothing. The alliance I think will be high profile in days. what has struck me is they seem to be the people who took a back seat when the board in 2002 were taking the pluditsa. a lot of the ignored in the Jack to a king film.
Time will tell suppose.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans fans fight back on 10:07 - Dec 17 with 7222 viewsLord_Bony

Swans fans fight back on 09:57 - Dec 17 by whoflungdung

Fight back !

Great

This include the players ?

Not really,no.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swans faans fight back on 10:29 - Dec 17 with 7094 viewswhoflungdung

Morning PAwl

Pity ain't it

I'm on a limb here ,not for the first time when I say we are squabbling with each other and our " enemy" has divided us . We re too nice,soft or apathetic and we need to get nasty .Sorry to upset the sensitive but I really mean nasty ( not in a physical way) . Just a shame I find it hard returning home as I d come down and maybe take a more prominent role in seeing Jenkins exit

He has to go, as does Clement and anything and everything else is superfluous

Frankly, if we are ,as we might be, truly detached at the bottom, then every game at the Lib should be a trauma for those who will not give it up.

I seem to recall plenty of nasty boys in Swansea but they certainly don't show at the Games I go to.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Swans fans fight back on 10:31 - Dec 17 with 7102 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans fans fight back on 10:06 - Dec 17 by Banosswan

No reason they couldn't communicate with each other. The more voices getting the truth out the better.

I agree with with this but the Bog does have a point.
We have the Trust, SCSA, ATFV, JackSwan and Swansea Oh Swansea. Just a few off the top of my head.
We must make sure all the groups sing with the same voice or it will be ' divide and rule'.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans fans fight back on 10:49 - Dec 17 with 7018 viewsthenorthbankbog

Swans fans fight back on 10:31 - Dec 17 by Private_Partz

I agree with with this but the Bog does have a point.
We have the Trust, SCSA, ATFV, JackSwan and Swansea Oh Swansea. Just a few off the top of my head.
We must make sure all the groups sing with the same voice or it will be ' divide and rule'.

Exactly that’s why I’m apprehensive about this new group and the people running it. The ones you mentioned tend to be online posturing while The Union have been active at the stadium handing out leaflets they’ve now got a petition against Jenkins. The talk of a this alliance group only started when the union started growing call me cynical but the timing of it all just doesn’t make sense especially when the aims of the groups are the same.
Swans fans fight back on 11:06 - Dec 17 with 6959 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans fans fight back on 10:49 - Dec 17 by thenorthbankbog

Exactly that’s why I’m apprehensive about this new group and the people running it. The ones you mentioned tend to be online posturing while The Union have been active at the stadium handing out leaflets they’ve now got a petition against Jenkins. The talk of a this alliance group only started when the union started growing call me cynical but the timing of it all just doesn’t make sense especially when the aims of the groups are the same.

Maybe there will be a 'coming together' as the various factions have the same objective. What must be avoided is in fighting. Who knows, if the Tust gets sorted out we can all join that again.
I urge all those guiding these various groups to ensure there is dialogue.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans fans fight back on 11:10 - Dec 17 with 6953 viewsdonkonky

Not seen any scsa online petition calling for an immediate halt to the share sale on Twitter yet. Won’t harm the cause.
Swans fans fight back on 11:17 - Dec 17 with 6930 viewsthenorthbankbog

Swans fans fight back on 11:06 - Dec 17 by Private_Partz

Maybe there will be a 'coming together' as the various factions have the same objective. What must be avoided is in fighting. Who knows, if the Tust gets sorted out we can all join that again.
I urge all those guiding these various groups to ensure there is dialogue.

I agree there needs to be dialogue for all we know there could already have been, but why the need for various factions to begin with. Is the alliance real aim to take control of the trust as the organisers have very close links to it.
Swans fans fight back on 11:35 - Dec 17 with 6848 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Reading that didn't make me proud, happy or anything of the sort, it made me feel extremely angry. Where was this sort of behaviour and action when you had hundreds of thousands of pounds behind you as well as a 20%+ stake in the club?

People were calling for this sort of response from the organisation that had the financial capability as well as a stake in the club to actually press for change.

I'll contact that email shortly to see how I can help but it really bothers me how this sort of action is only now being taken.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swans fans fight back on 11:37 - Dec 17 with 6838 viewsjackportis

Numerous threads, emotional speeches, messages all directions, personal rants, who’s who, personal health revelations, which body represents who and what........blimey Charlie.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Swans fans fight back on 11:42 - Dec 17 with 6829 viewsmonmouth

Swans fans fight back on 11:17 - Dec 17 by thenorthbankbog

I agree there needs to be dialogue for all we know there could already have been, but why the need for various factions to begin with. Is the alliance real aim to take control of the trust as the organisers have very close links to it.

There’s room for both complementing each other. The ground level leaflet and petition work is brilliant and necessary.

There also needs to be a high profile campaign though including media links, and that needs a ‘face’ with clout, and who better to front that than the ex Trust chair that resigned on principle because of owner duplicity, and has first hand knowledge of the nest of vipers at the heart of the club.

Without that stage presence it is doomed to fail imo, or if the media and the wider support can’t be engaged. I would hope all activities can be coordinated, hopefully with the Trust at the spearhead, if it can sort itself out into the weapon, not the incontinent but faithful old Labrador, that is needed.

I should say in my best Manuel that ‘ I know nothing’ so just a personal view. Couldn’t agree more that the judean people’s front scenario will kill them all dead.

Ps only Phil and Matt have links with the old Trust as far as I know, so hardly the old Trust reincarnated.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 11:44]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans fans fight back on 11:45 - Dec 17 with 6808 viewsShonky

Swans fans fight back on 09:19 - Dec 17 by thenorthbankbog

We're the Peoples Front of Judea...
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 11:46]

Its just a ride...

Swans fans fight back on 11:47 - Dec 17 with 6792 viewsPhil_S

The one thing it isn't is an egotistical exercise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024