Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trying to remain optimistic! 00:37 - Dec 17 with 725 viewsCroftyjack

But watching the attacking threat from the teams around us I just cant see us getting out of this mess.
Palace look excellent going forward and we must win this!...Hudds showing Watford up, B'mouth have goals in em so do West Ham.
West Brom and Newcastle aint many in em so will they be there with us.
Transfer window will determine it..but we must get them in early if its late this season just don't bother.
Trying to remain optimistic! on 00:49 - Dec 17 with 709 viewsBloodyhills

I watched the Palace and Huddersfield games and they looked pretty good. I see teams around us improving while we stand still, except, as you say for Newcastle whose form is slipping and WBA. I really don't see Clement being capable of keeping us up and I don't see him being sacked in time for new guy to come in and do something.

However I live in hope though it's that that kills you. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Trying to remain optimistic! on 12:33 - Dec 17 with 613 viewscostalotta

Trying to remain optimistic! on 00:49 - Dec 17 by Bloodyhills

I watched the Palace and Huddersfield games and they looked pretty good. I see teams around us improving while we stand still, except, as you say for Newcastle whose form is slipping and WBA. I really don't see Clement being capable of keeping us up and I don't see him being sacked in time for new guy to come in and do something.

However I live in hope though it's that that kills you. :-)

We've been standing still since Feb 2014.

Support the club , with out fail but optimistic with things the way they are, not in the slightest. Car crash of a club being run so badly it is now the complete opposite of what made us all proud only a few short years ago.

Even if we do get some quality in, in Jan and somehow get lucky and stay up, we will repeat the same mistakes we've been making for 4 years with the Disaster of Football and his recruitment team and current strategy.

Massive, massive changes needed!
Trying to remain optimistic! on 12:39 - Dec 17 with 602 viewsairedale

I don’t think that Zaha will be at Palace next season, I reckon that a big club will sign him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024