Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... 11:27 - Dec 17 with 2107 viewshydraulicjack

One player.....and only one player the rest of the signings were definitely not his...
Surely we cannot let him free with the tranfer funds after his only true signing SANCHES.
We have to have a new manager with a pair of b@lls to spend the money in the right place and tell the board where to go with this director of football shyte as it doesnt work down here....

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 11:44 - Dec 17 with 2076 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Abraham was clearly a Clement deal.

Jenkins appoint a manager with the “balls to spend the money in the right place and tell the board where to go with this director of football Shyte”

Yeah, right. That’s going to happen...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 11:55 - Dec 17 with 2047 viewstheloneranger

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 11:44 - Dec 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Abraham was clearly a Clement deal.

Jenkins appoint a manager with the “balls to spend the money in the right place and tell the board where to go with this director of football Shyte”

Yeah, right. That’s going to happen...

Tammy was Brian Flynn's idea. Clement was busy trying to sign Chalobah from Chelsea, but was told that he wasn't available on loan.

Clement also said he was gob smacked when Chalobah signed on a permanent deal for Watford....because no one at the Swans thought of asking about a permanent deal.

Another transfer cock up by Pinnochio !!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 11:56 - Dec 17 with 2042 viewsjack247

Clement is not going to get much say in who we sign in January whether he is here or not.
We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:00 - Dec 17 with 2029 viewsWarwickHunt

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 11:55 - Dec 17 by theloneranger

Tammy was Brian Flynn's idea. Clement was busy trying to sign Chalobah from Chelsea, but was told that he wasn't available on loan.

Clement also said he was gob smacked when Chalobah signed on a permanent deal for Watford....because no one at the Swans thought of asking about a permanent deal.

Apparently for £6m.

Still, we only paid £18m for Clucas...
We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:04 - Dec 17 with 2011 viewsBanosswan

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:00 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

Apparently for £6m.

You moan when we sign a mediocre player for five million, you moan when we sign a mediocre player for eighteen million. What else can he do mun?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:06 - Dec 17 with 1994 viewsWarwickHunt

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:04 - Dec 17 by Banosswan

You moan when we sign a mediocre player for five million, you moan when we sign a mediocre player for eighteen million. What else can he do mun?

It's a tough one...

Edit: Clucas has delusions of mediocrity. On his showing so far anyway.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 12:08]
We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:09 - Dec 17 with 1976 viewsbyron

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:00 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

Apparently for £6m.

18 million......no way

Benny

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:16 - Dec 17 with 1952 viewsWarwickHunt

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:09 - Dec 17 by byron

18 million......no way

Yep, crazy innit...

£15m - £16.5m rising to a possible £18m depending on which source. £15m is bonkers enough anyway.

“I’ve seen a lot of Swansea and one of the main reasons I decided to come here was because of the way they play football. I think it suits me.”

You got that right, son.
Login to get fewer ads

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:18 - Dec 17 with 1946 viewsicecoldjack

If any manager of any top league in Europe was offered Renato Shances on loan for the seaosn i'd say 90 % would have taken him .

You can't blame Clement for him being shot of confidence or lacking composure, it was a gamble and that gamble hasn't paid off, but almost every other manager including most teams outside the top 4 in the premier league would have taken him in a heartbeat .

So llet's not hang him out to dry for actually having contacts! take a look at the sh1t jenkins has been signing as thats where the problem lies .

Clements only real mistake is that he should have resigned in the summer when not given total control of who comes inot the club, he'd have walked into another prem job by now with a transfer budget of his liking.
We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:22 - Dec 17 with 1930 viewswhoflungdung

Fair comment Icey.

If he had left, his stock would have been much higher than it is now"

Personally, I cannot fathom a manager of such a large business having staff brought in without either the knowledge or agreement with the Manager.

Clem is responsible for results and the players are there with his tacit support

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:25 - Dec 17 with 1920 viewsNeath_Jack

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 11:55 - Dec 17 by theloneranger

Nothing to add to this thread other than i was chatting with Mr Flynn and his lovely lady wife last week. Even though they were out having a meal, they asked me to stay and have a chat about the "old days".

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:43 - Dec 17 with 1871 viewsicecoldjack

We all know Clement was instrumental in the signing of... on 12:25 - Dec 17 by Neath_Jack

Nothing to add to this thread other than i was chatting with Mr Flynn and his lovely lady wife last week. Even though they were out having a meal, they asked me to stay and have a chat about the "old days".

Threesome ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024