Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings 11:41 - Dec 17 with 5269 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City’s post-Christmas shopping plans are taking shape with as many as three new players on the agenda to try and make it a happy new year for Paul Clement.

But despite the Swans boss having been given backing and blessing to bring in much-needed reinforcements in the side’s battle to beat the drop, it has been made clear the transfer window spending cannot jeopardise the financial future of the club.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paul-clement-given-fin

#backtojack

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:47 - Dec 17 with 5242 viewslonglostjack

We desperately need three more average midfield players.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:48 - Dec 17 with 5238 viewsWarwickHunt

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:47 - Dec 17 by longlostjack

£15m then.
Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 12:47 - Dec 17 with 5103 viewsicecoldjack

Yet another smoke and mirrors ploy by the club.

"There will be money.." yay !!

"must not risk future of the club" boo !!

Basically a couple more steady eddy footballers signed only after we've shipped out Narsingh and 1 or 2 others on loan thus making sure we stay in profit on transfers and wages .
Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 13:01 - Dec 17 with 5048 viewsScotia

Three goalkeepers? 😁
Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 13:26 - Dec 17 with 4957 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When Nordfeldt recovers from his illness it’ll be like a new signing.

We could recall Montero from his loan deal which would be like another new signing.

A cheeky bid for Matt Grimes or Josh McEachran could give us just what we’ve been missing in midfield.

I can barely wait...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 13:41 - Dec 17 with 4893 viewsunion_jack

I'm looking forward to seeing Adomah rip the opposition a new one. Not before time!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 13:56 - Dec 17 with 4832 viewsLord_Bony

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 13:41 - Dec 17 by union_jack

I'm looking forward to seeing Adomah rip the opposition a new one. Not before time!

Now that would be a great signing if we could get him from Villa.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 15:44 - Dec 17 with 4584 viewsmahoss

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 13:01 - Dec 17 by Scotia

Three goalkeepers? 😁

That's not a bad idea.
Can we play 3 keepers at once ?!
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 16:29 - Dec 17 with 4506 viewsDewi1jack

Great.
Can Clement use one of the signings to change the DoF?

Otherwise we're getting a keeper from fug knows what tinpot league and 2 'for the future'

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 19:27 - Dec 17 with 4202 viewsAguycalledJack

Clement won’t be given the money, our DOF will.
Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 00:16 - Dec 18 with 3877 viewsAl_Bundy

Signings from mid table Championship sides
Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 00:29 - Dec 18 with 3865 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:48 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

£15m then.

Dammit. Beat me to it!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 00:36 - Dec 18 with 3849 viewsDarran

He beat him to it even though it was nearly 13 hours ago mind.

You can see how fuçked we are with fans as thick as that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 03:06 - Dec 18 with 3780 viewsphact0rri

Looking forward to the reserve Keeper, Continental signing for the academy and an up and coming prospect we plucked from the northern conference that is going to really pay off!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 05:10 - Dec 18 with 3733 viewsSwansNZ

THREE.
Ronaldo, Messi and Bale, would give us a chance of staying up.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 07:30 - Dec 18 with 3645 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 00:36 - Dec 18 by Darran

Ah, some of us aren't continually logged on here like soppy attention seeking tw*ts see. As you were, moron.

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 07:34 - Dec 18 with 3636 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 00:36 - Dec 18 by Darran

Oh, and as a point of order, we're f*cked largely because "fans" like you shouted down continually and ridiculed real fans who were questioning you beloved Phil's supporters trust.

That worked out just fine didn't it......................................

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 10:14 - Dec 18 with 3461 viewsPegojack

I feel a cheeky bid for Nelson Oliviera coming on.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 11:20]
Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 10:25 - Dec 18 with 3423 viewshammy

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 05:10 - Dec 18 by SwansNZ

THREE.
Ronaldo, Messi and Bale, would give us a chance of staying up.

Ah, but would Clement play them LOL

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 10:43 - Dec 18 with 3404 viewsunion_jack

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 10:25 - Dec 18 by hammy

Well they'd need to settle in for a few months first of course.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:21 - Dec 18 with 3371 viewsPegojack

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:47 - Dec 17 by longlostjack

Preferably below 5'6" with no physical presence and not able to punch their way out of a wet paper bag.
Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:23 - Dec 18 with 3365 viewsmonmouth

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 10:25 - Dec 18 by hammy

Yes, in defensive midfield.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:25 - Dec 18 with 3359 viewsswanforthemoney

I wouldn't trust Clement to sign for my Amazon deliveries as it stands.

I stand in the North Stand

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:38 - Dec 18 with 3341 viewsThornburyswan

Harsh . . . I reckon he'd see Messi fitting in alongside VDH @ the back & the other two as impact subs in the last 3/4 mins.
Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:41 - Dec 18 with 3330 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Paul Clement given financial backing to make THREE January signings on 11:25 - Dec 18 by swanforthemoney

I wouldn't trust Clement to sign for my Amazon deliveries as it stands.

Neither would Huw Jenkins which is one of our fundamental problems.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024