Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon 15:13 - Dec 17 with 3780 viewsJackfath

Just finished Stranger Things 2.

Does anyone have a recommendation for the next few weeks for me to binge watch?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:16 - Dec 17 with 2081 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Crown. Designated Survivor

Poll: Tory leader

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:24 - Dec 17 with 2069 viewsNeath_Jack

Peaky Blinders, Chapo, Narcos, Power.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:35 - Dec 17 with 2053 viewsdickythorpe

Breaking Bad, Better call Saul, the Flumps
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:37 - Dec 17 with 2049 viewslifelong

Narcos, Ray Donovan.
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:41 - Dec 17 with 2043 viewsDr_Winston

The Good Place.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:47 - Dec 17 with 2033 viewsLord_Bony

Vikings on Amazon Prime.

The new series is brill.

Oh aye I forgot Narcos on flix.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:48 - Dec 17 with 2027 viewsJackfath

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:47 - Dec 17 by Lord_Bony

Vikings on Amazon Prime.

The new series is brill.

Oh aye I forgot Narcos on flix.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I like Vikings ever since I went to the Jorvik Viking Museum in York as a youngster.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:52 - Dec 17 with 2020 viewstheloneranger

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:48 - Dec 17 by Jackfath

I like Vikings ever since I went to the Jorvik Viking Museum in York as a youngster.

Shooter....Netflix

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:53 - Dec 17 with 2020 viewsDarran

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:48 - Dec 17 by Jackfath

I didn’t enjoy it after the main man was eaten by snakes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 16:14 - Dec 17 with 1999 viewsJackfath

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:53 - Dec 17 by Darran

Is that a euphemism?

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 16:28 - Dec 17 with 1986 viewsDarran

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 16:14 - Dec 17 by Jackfath

Is that a euphemism?

No.

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 16:31 - Dec 17 with 1980 viewsLord_Bony

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:53 - Dec 17 by Darran

Ragnar Lothbrock he had it coming as he were a raht cant.

But his sons are even worse...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 16:43 - Dec 17 with 1958 viewsDarran

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 16:31 - Dec 17 by Lord_Bony

Ragnar Lothbrock he had it coming as he were a raht cant.

But his sons are even worse...

He was an awesome character though Paul.

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 16:52 - Dec 17 with 1953 viewsLord_Bony

Oh aye a great Australian actor too.

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 17:06 - Dec 17 with 1936 viewsScotia

The sinner on Netflix. Pretty bloody good.
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 18:20 - Dec 17 with 1894 viewsWitneyjack

The Punisher on Netflix, very good.
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 18:36 - Dec 17 with 1866 viewsItchySphincter

Try the 19-2. It's buried somewhere on Amazon and it's a Hill Street Blues type thing. Very, very good.

Startup on Amazon is also pretty good, about crypto currency. Martin Freeman as a bad Miami cop is a bit weird but you get used to it.

Sinner on Netflix is very good but ends weakly.

Can't go wrong with Brooklyn 99 if you haven't already seen it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 18:53 - Dec 17 with 1852 viewsCountyJim

Godless is superb The Punisher is good
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 19:52 - Dec 17 with 1816 viewssquarebear

Of the ones mentioned I’ve only watched The Sinner to its conclusion. ‘‘Twas good.
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 22:32 - Dec 17 with 1750 viewsJimmyGilligan

Shot in the dark on netflix is good
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 22:37 - Dec 17 with 1745 viewsDarran

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 22:32 - Dec 17 by JimmyGilligan

Shot in the dark on netflix is good

Thanks for that I’ve just googled it.

Oh and Merry Christmas and if it gets icey don’t go out in the car.

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 22:40 - Dec 17 with 1742 viewsJimmyGilligan

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 22:37 - Dec 17 by Darran

Thanks for that I’ve just googled it.

Oh and Merry Christmas and if it gets icey don’t go out in the car.

Aye, merry christmas, and its ok I just avoid having to turn right at junctions these days
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 22:45 - Dec 17 with 1736 viewsJimmyGilligan

'Lore' on Amazon is also very good
I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 23:02 - Dec 17 with 1727 viewsDarran

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 22:40 - Dec 17 by JimmyGilligan

Aye, merry christmas, and its ok I just avoid having to turn right at junctions these days

Legend.

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 09:10 - Dec 18 with 1663 viewsGowerjack

I'm looking for a recommendation on Netflix/Amazon on 15:16 - Dec 17 by exiledclaseboy

The Crown. Designated Survivor

Designated Survivor

Hocum of the highest order

I loves it me!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024