Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of our owners 18:04 - Dec 17 with 16088 viewsDarran

http://footydeck.com/a/12NCz?via=tweet

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Some of our owners on 18:05 - Dec 17 with 6128 views3swan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42379755
Some of our owners on 18:41 - Dec 17 with 5953 viewsdobjack2

Just adds that little bit more to the fecking mess.

Would the people that sold their shares like to justify how selling to a consortium like that was ever going to end up well?....probably not and nobody will ask them the question or print their (non) answer either.

I hope that this isn’t something out of the film Slapshot, as it is becoming real slapstick stuff
Some of our owners on 18:42 - Dec 17 with 5951 viewsPozuelosSideys

Wait.

If there are this many shareholders with a small holding, doesnt that offset the risk being held by Kaplan and Levein in terms of relegation? Obviously they dont hold the 60%, so the losses made to them personally will be relative peanuts

No wonder they couldnt give a toss.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Some of our owners on 18:44 - Dec 17 with 5931 viewsChippy69

Some of our owners on 18:41 - Dec 17 by dobjack2

Just adds that little bit more to the fecking mess.

Would the people that sold their shares like to justify how selling to a consortium like that was ever going to end up well?....probably not and nobody will ask them the question or print their (non) answer either.

I hope that this isn’t something out of the film Slapshot, as it is becoming real slapstick stuff

They never cared just went for the cash

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Some of our owners on 18:58 - Dec 17 with 5817 viewsDewi1jack

Those figures quoted add up to 100.1 % of the shares available in the company.

Someone's telling porkies about how much they have.
Also, and I think I'm wrong here, don't you have to have 10% of the shares to be guaranteed a seat on the board?
That also puts kaplan and Levien holding less shares each than the Trust (30% between them v 21.1 % between 1)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Some of our owners on 19:02 - Dec 17 with 5778 viewslondonlisa2001

So as I suspected and stated on here many times, the 'two' are just a front for a large group of people that fancied a plaything.

Not exactly the ownership structure that would lend itself to a sustained period of progression and investment.

Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan et al, should hang their heads in collective shame. Rather than sell a few percent to the Trust, or at the very least sell to people that may have a genuine interest in development of the club, they've ended up selling the club to a bunch of disintrested speculators.
Some of our owners on 19:04 - Dec 17 with 5755 viewsPozuelosSideys

Some of our owners on 19:02 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

So as I suspected and stated on here many times, the 'two' are just a front for a large group of people that fancied a plaything.

Not exactly the ownership structure that would lend itself to a sustained period of progression and investment.

Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan et al, should hang their heads in collective shame. Rather than sell a few percent to the Trust, or at the very least sell to people that may have a genuine interest in development of the club, they've ended up selling the club to a bunch of disintrested speculators.

In your learned opinion, given that this consortium each hold a relatively modest shareholding, is there a possibility whereby if/when we get relegated, Kaplan and Levein can hedge and still make money for themselves via a stadium expansion and parachute payments? (not sure what vehicle there they would use!)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Some of our owners on 19:04 - Dec 17 with 5753 viewsjack2jack

So 27 investors in the consortium,25 of whom will not have heard of Swansea, let alone care about it. Will they be in it for the long haul,I very much doubt it.
Just gets better doesn't it
Login to get fewer ads

Some of our owners on 19:07 - Dec 17 with 5726 viewsSwanLuke

Its an utter embarrassment. Huw and co hang your heads in shame!
Some of our owners on 19:08 - Dec 17 with 5715 viewsSmellyplumz

Thing is we as fans say this all the time... Hang their heads in shame but they won't will they, not with all that profit they have made. They will have a spring in their step.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Some of our owners on 19:09 - Dec 17 with 5700 viewsmonmouth

Otherwise known as the first available mugs that would pony up the cash.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Some of our owners on 19:09 - Dec 17 with 5697 viewslondonlisa2001

Some of our owners on 19:04 - Dec 17 by PozuelosSideys

In your learned opinion, given that this consortium each hold a relatively modest shareholding, is there a possibility whereby if/when we get relegated, Kaplan and Levein can hedge and still make money for themselves via a stadium expansion and parachute payments? (not sure what vehicle there they would use!)

I've always believed that the best way for them to make substantial money was for us to stay up.

I've also always believed that they would never invest to do that, and that they have a relatively low amount of money actually risked as they can mitigate any loss if we go down so that they have close to a risk free punt. Lose a bit, gain a lot.
Some of our owners on 19:17 - Dec 17 with 5637 viewsPozuelosSideys

Some of our owners on 19:09 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

I've always believed that the best way for them to make substantial money was for us to stay up.

I've also always believed that they would never invest to do that, and that they have a relatively low amount of money actually risked as they can mitigate any loss if we go down so that they have close to a risk free punt. Lose a bit, gain a lot.

Hmm. Thats how i see it now.

Another thing, i was under the impression that a Delaware-based holding company wasnt bound by any shareholder disclosure clauses. Does that mean somebody has leaked these, or is there an above-board route this info has come from?

Some of our owners on 19:17 - Dec 17 with 5634 viewsFlashberryjack

Some of our owners on 18:44 - Dec 17 by Chippy69

They never cared just went for the cash

And the trust want to sell their/our shares to this lot ?.......they all need to resign.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Some of our owners on 19:26 - Dec 17 with 5572 viewsSwanjaxs

Some of our owners on 19:04 - Dec 17 by jack2jack

So 27 investors in the consortium,25 of whom will not have heard of Swansea, let alone care about it. Will they be in it for the long haul,I very much doubt it.
Just gets better doesn't it

Hold on they taking us to the next level don't you know... Huw said so... 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Some of our owners on 19:28 - Dec 17 with 5557 views3swan

"But documents seen by BBC Sport Wales show how much each investor contributed to the consortium."

If Dafydd Pritchard has all the names why not name them all?

No need to be selective
Some of our owners on 19:49 - Dec 17 with 5435 viewsjack2jack

Some of our owners on 19:26 - Dec 17 by Swanjaxs

Hold on they taking us to the next level don't you know... Huw said so... 👍

Which next level is that then,The basement.
Some of our owners on 19:52 - Dec 17 with 5415 viewsSwanjaxs

Some of our owners on 19:49 - Dec 17 by jack2jack

Which next level is that then,The basement.

You do realise I was being sarcastic yea .... 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Some of our owners on 19:53 - Dec 17 with 5411 viewsmagicdaps10

I still cant believe people think that by getting relegated that these people wont make money....they will.

The parachute payments and the inevitable sale of players in the summer when relegated, with little to no money put in for signings will be the start of things......they bought the club far too cheap.

Their profit will be made when they sell the club on, all they will need is what they paid for it and their bank accounts will be far healthier.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Some of our owners on 19:55 - Dec 17 with 5392 viewsDarran

Some of our owners on 19:28 - Dec 17 by 3swan

"But documents seen by BBC Sport Wales show how much each investor contributed to the consortium."

If Dafydd Pritchard has all the names why not name them all?

No need to be selective

I’ve just asked him on twitter for you Clivey.

Some of our owners on 19:57 - Dec 17 with 5380 viewsjack2jack

Some of our owners on 19:52 - Dec 17 by Swanjaxs

You do realise I was being sarcastic yea .... 😕

Yeah I know.
Some of our owners on 19:57 - Dec 17 with 5369 viewsSwanjaxs

Some of our owners on 19:57 - Dec 17 by jack2jack

Yeah I know.

😎

Some of our owners on 19:59 - Dec 17 with 5358 viewsJango

Some of our owners on 19:53 - Dec 17 by magicdaps10

I still cant believe people think that by getting relegated that these people wont make money....they will.

The parachute payments and the inevitable sale of players in the summer when relegated, with little to no money put in for signings will be the start of things......they bought the club far too cheap.

Their profit will be made when they sell the club on, all they will need is what they paid for it and their bank accounts will be far healthier.

Can’t the football league withold parachute payments if owners are seen to syphoning it from the club? I’m sure I’ve read something along those lines.
Some of our owners on 20:00 - Dec 17 with 5350 views3swan

Some of our owners on 19:55 - Dec 17 by Darran

I’ve just asked him on twitter for you Clivey.

Thank you Darran.

No reason to hide the other names. Maybe they aren't well known but let's see who we are up against.

If Kaplan and Levien only have a total of 30% then maybe some of others might have some say in the consortium
Some of our owners on 20:03 - Dec 17 with 5320 viewsDarran

Some of our owners on 20:00 - Dec 17 by 3swan

Thank you Darran.

No reason to hide the other names. Maybe they aren't well known but let's see who we are up against.

If Kaplan and Levien only have a total of 30% then maybe some of others might have some say in the consortium

His reply.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024