Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement has to go. 23:43 - Dec 17 with 1301 viewsFred6

Please, please, please get a new manager.
Tony would keep us up. Please get Tony in.

We can't let Paul Clement continue like this, it's painful to watch and the clock is ticking. We have to change the manager now before it's too late.
Clement has to go. on 01:56 - Dec 18 with 1264 viewsLeonWasGod

Tony would be Grrrreat!!!

Better than Pulis too.

Pulis' teams consistently serve up some of the worse anti-football I've ever had the misfortune of watching. He can be effective at grinding out results to stay afloat, but that's not guaranteed. Yes he got WBA to mid-table last year, but Garry did better for us. And the one thing he does well, the defensive rigidity, Clement can do already. That's not our problem.

Attendances dropped significant under him at WBA as people were bored. Also tellingly, the ex-Chairman of a WBA small shareholders umbrella body resigned last month, saying of Pulis:

"He has killed my love for the club in particular and football in general".

I imagine he'd have the same effect here. Survival? Maybe, but at what cost?
Clement has to go. on 02:07 - Dec 18 with 1255 viewsswans11

it's pretty boring to watch at the moment might aswell add some wins to the bad football at least feel a bit better than do now
Clement has to go. on 08:37 - Dec 18 with 1158 viewsPintado

Garry got to mid table with Laudrups team, soon as he had reign and new players came in he declined rapidly and we would have gone down in my view, he has turned Middlesbrough from a Good championship team to a poor one and the fans absolutely detest him up there, says everything you need to know really.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Clement has to go. on 08:43 - Dec 18 with 1148 viewsSgorioFruit

One thing for certain, Clement is taking us down.
Get anyone in FFS

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Clement has to go. on 08:55 - Dec 18 with 1112 viewsoldcob

Clement has to go. on 08:43 - Dec 18 by SgorioFruit

Get anyone in FFS

It's the spineless lack lustre players that will take us down, no matter who is our manager.
Clement has to go. on 10:07 - Dec 18 with 1042 viewsSgorioFruit

Clement has to go. on 08:55 - Dec 18 by oldcob

It's the spineless lack lustre players that will take us down, no matter who is our manager.

But Clement hasn’t got it in him to get these spineless lack lustre players to actually do anything.
A change in management might kick them up the backside.
Who knows, but we are definitely sinking the way we are now.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Clement has to go. on 10:13 - Dec 18 with 1033 viewswhoflungdung

Scorio s post is simple and succinct

We re in a vortex and it's getting faster

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clement has to go. on 10:30 - Dec 18 with 1010 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Clement has to go. on 08:43 - Dec 18 by SgorioFruit

Get anyone in FFS

A combination of previous owners, Huw Jenkins and an American based hedge fund are taking us down with their approach to running a Premier League football club.

Sacking the manager and appointing another who fits their profile will paper over the cracks at best and probably make little difference in the long run.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Clement has to go. on 10:45 - Dec 18 with 993 viewsHighjack

The problem with Pulis or any other manager really is that they would come in demanding certain players in January that don't fit well with the Americans money making scam or with Huws tiny list of cheap shyte players.

This is why they're sticking with clement in my opinion because he's a bit of a yes man and will happily work with whatever Huw gives him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clement has to go. on 11:02 - Dec 18 with 961 viewsswanforthemoney

Clement has to go. on 10:13 - Dec 18 by whoflungdung

Scorio s post is simple and succinct

We re in a vortex and it's getting faster

As the turd of relegation, rotates in this toilet bowl of a season, it's head is rapidly disappearing below the surface.
Unless we purge Clement, the decisive second flush will have been delivered by the end of January and we will be consigned to our watery fate.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 11:21]

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024