Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin 00:26 - Dec 18 with 4054 viewsswanseajack4eva

While we continue to wait for the Trust board to introduce themselves with biographies on the Trust website, in the meanwhile, can anyone help us get to know our Trust board members better in advance of the upcoming AGM? I'll post two per day.

- Role on board? Membership / Communication
- Occupation?
- Background/experience?
- Length of service on the Trust board?
Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 13:00 - Dec 18 with 3936 viewsOutsider

Retired teacher. Worked at Olchfa until 2015. Was on recent selection panel for new board members.

He may know new board member Andrew McGlashan who also went to Olchfa.
Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 13:23 - Dec 18 with 3879 viewsswanforthemoney

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 13:00 - Dec 18 by Outsider

Retired teacher. Worked at Olchfa until 2015. Was on recent selection panel for new board members.

McGlashan's a good lad.

I stand in the North Stand

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 14:31 - Dec 18 with 3775 viewsTheResurrection

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 13:00 - Dec 18 by Outsider

So is there anything more to this link or just a past teacher/pupil relationship?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 15:48 - Dec 18 with 3691 viewsDarran

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 14:31 - Dec 18 by TheResurrection

So is there anything more to this link or just a past teacher/pupil relationship?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 15:59 - Dec 18 with 3666 viewslonglostjack

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 15:48 - Dec 18 by Darran

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that they're not out to get you

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 16:09 - Dec 18 with 3638 viewstrampie

Same old, same old, that is the fear, no diversity.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:13 - Dec 18 with 3554 viewslondonlisa2001

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 14:31 - Dec 18 by TheResurrection

I went to Olchfa as well.

And Roger Goodwin was my sixth form tutor. My relationship with him extended to him more than once causing me some bother by ringing my mother and telling her I wasn't in class.

Haven't seen him since 1985 when I left school...
Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:16 - Dec 18 with 3532 viewsoldcob

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:13 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

And Roger Goodwin was my sixth form tutor. My relationship with him extended to him more than once causing me some bother by ringing my mother and telling her I wasn't in class.

Grass.
Login to get fewer ads

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:19 - Dec 18 with 3516 viewslondonlisa2001

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:16 - Dec 18 by oldcob

Grass.

Me or him?

To be fair to him, I was pretty frequently not in class...
Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:38 - Dec 18 with 3455 viewsOldjack

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:19 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

Me or him?

Miching ?my dear

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:45 - Dec 18 with 3444 viewsSoberBaker

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:13 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

Goodwin couldn't cope with me in school, so got Reggie Perrin to dish out my punishments.

If Perrin wasn't available he'd refer me to Dr Coles. The massive sap.

AMOW

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 18:03 - Dec 18 with 3415 viewslondonlisa2001

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:45 - Dec 18 by SoberBaker

Goodwin couldn't cope with me in school, so got Reggie Perrin to dish out my punishments.

How old are you?
Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 18:24 - Dec 18 with 3364 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:38 - Dec 18 by Oldjack

Miching ?my dear

Yes, she was “Miching” from class...
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 18:24]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 18:25 - Dec 18 with 3359 viewslondonlisa2001

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 18:24 - Dec 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Yes, she was “Miching” from class...
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 18:24]

I was indeed...
Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 18:44 - Dec 18 with 3313 viewsoldcob

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:19 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

Me or him?

Him.
Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 10:52 - Dec 19 with 3192 viewsexhmrc1

Meet the Swans Trust board — Roger Goodwin on 17:45 - Dec 18 by SoberBaker

cant be much use if he got Perrin to deal with you. I remember Perrin as a useless rugby ref. In one locsl derby in the valley he abandoned the game. all the players were fighting and the useless git kept blowing his whistle with no one taking notice. Thank god he was teaching in Olchfa he'd never have coped in a tough school.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024