Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" 14:37 - Dec 18 with 3855 viewsjacabertawe

A nice piece on a nice man
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/angel-rangel-swansea

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 14:47 - Dec 18 with 3829 viewsBanosswan

Great article.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 14:47 - Dec 18 with 3824 viewsOldjack

The one wrinkle was that Terrassa demanded €15,000 for a player with only one year left on his contract. Swansea would only offer €5,000 and with no other solution, Rangel made up the €10,000 gap himself.

Nice touch and a nice story

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 14:56 - Dec 18 with 3791 viewsLoyal

Yeah great idea .....
Sherlock Rangel.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 15:12 - Dec 18 with 3747 viewsSPboy

Both promotion seasons under Martinez?
Rangel wants a return to on 16:15 - Dec 18 with 3623 viewsShonky

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 15:12 - Dec 18 by SPboy

Both promotion seasons under Martinez?

" ..both promotion seasons under Martinez and then Brendan Rodgers.."

We were promoted twice, once under Martinez and then under Brendan Rodgers.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 16:16]

Its just a ride...

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 16:30 - Dec 18 with 3577 viewsandypitt56

If we get relegated give the job to Leon and Rangel. Had the pleasure of meeting angel a couple of times all round nice guy.
Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 16:46 - Dec 18 with 3501 viewsBobby_Fischer

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 16:30 - Dec 18 by andypitt56

If we get relegated give the job to Leon and Rangel. Had the pleasure of meeting angel a couple of times all round nice guy.

Unfortunately, this would be straight out of Jenkins' playbook.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 16:53 - Dec 18 with 3474 viewsTheResurrection

As close a dig you'll ever see to Jenkins and our recent managerial appointments starting from Monk.

Why Angel asked, f#cking why???

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 16:56 - Dec 18 with 3461 viewsIAN05

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 16:53 - Dec 18 by TheResurrection

As close a dig you'll ever see to Jenkins and our recent managerial appointments starting from Monk.

Why Angel asked, f#cking why???

Great article and he is spot on. WHY ?????????

There really is no reason why we needed to get ourselves into this state
Rangel wants a return to on 17:01 - Dec 18 with 3442 viewsicecoldjack

Rangel wants a return to on 16:15 - Dec 18 by Shonky

" ..both promotion seasons under Martinez and then Brendan Rodgers.."

We were promoted twice, once under Martinez and then under Brendan Rodgers.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 16:16]

Think we all love Rangel, been superb for us .

Nice there was no mention of his hissy fit in wanting to leave us when Blackpool and Fulham came calling, i remember him really throwing his toys out the pram at the time, in the days when we didn't actually sell our players at the first sign of a profit.

I also get the feeling that this whole Swansea way thing is something he needs to be telling Clement and the previous managers, us fans have been waiting for its return for 4 yrs !!

If the club has any sense then he will have a major part to play in developing the young players and educating them in the right way to play. Hopefully between him and Leon we can harvest some great talent in the coming years, we'll need it too as i think we'll be plying our trade in the lower leagues in the next few years !
Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 19:01 - Dec 18 with 3186 viewsE20Jack

Not a major fan of promoting from within when it comes to managerial appointments. But for me Rangel would be a much better manager than Monk. He has the humility to not have to change what doesn't need changing and be happy to improve by standing on the shoulders of giants and knows the club and what it represents more than most.

Obviously not anything like the time for that to happen, but certainly wouldn't rule it out in the future once (if) the club gets back to some sort of stability.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 19:18 - Dec 18 with 3123 viewsBrynCartwright

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 19:01 - Dec 18 by E20Jack

Not a major fan of promoting from within when it comes to managerial appointments. But for me Rangel would be a much better manager than Monk. He has the humility to not have to change what doesn't need changing and be happy to improve by standing on the shoulders of giants and knows the club and what it represents more than most.

Obviously not anything like the time for that to happen, but certainly wouldn't rule it out in the future once (if) the club gets back to some sort of stability.

Has he done the coaching badges then?

Agree..a great article. He will be great as a Spanish scout for us.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 19:21 - Dec 18 with 3106 viewsE20Jack

Rangel wants a return to "the Swansea way" on 19:18 - Dec 18 by BrynCartwright

Has he done the coaching badges then?

Agree..a great article. He will be great as a Spanish scout for us.

No idea. They are merely a formality for anyone that harbours those ambitions though.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024