Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fairyhill Hotel Gower 18:39 - Dec 18 with 2397 viewspencoedjack

Any good ?

Have a wedding there over Xmas
Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 18:50 - Dec 18 with 2383 viewsBanosswan

Now owned by the people who own oldwalls wedding venue. Beautiful setting, now exclusively for weddings so should be good.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 19:28 - Dec 18 with 2331 viewsJackfath

Good luck.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 19:46 - Dec 18 with 2305 viewspencoedjack

Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 19:28 - Dec 18 by Jackfath

Good luck.

Why you don’t rate it ?
Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 19:47 - Dec 18 with 2303 viewsJackfath

Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 19:46 - Dec 18 by pencoedjack

Why you don’t rate it ?

No my ex wife was a horror.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 23:19 - Dec 18 with 2222 viewsRancid

Very secretive.I know a girl who works there and the owners oddly enough like to keep the place under the radar and not promote it.Plenty of choppers coming in and out of there apparently.I had a bagfull of tea and coffee condiments given to me from there.No great shakes but those little biscuits were tidy.
Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 23:36 - Dec 18 with 2198 viewsjack247

Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 23:19 - Dec 18 by Rancid

Very secretive.I know a girl who works there and the owners oddly enough like to keep the place under the radar and not promote it.Plenty of choppers coming in and out of there apparently.I had a bagfull of tea and coffee condiments given to me from there.No great shakes but those little biscuits were tidy.

They don’t need to promote it. It sells itself. Anyone round Swansea/Gower prepared to pay that kind of money for a wedding (and there are plenty of them) will know about it.

Must have cost them a fortune to buy and convert to a wedding venue, but they are on an absolute winner down there.
Fairyhill Hotel Gower on 14:41 - Dec 31 with 2009 viewspencoedjack

Had a top day yesterday ..... very nice place
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024