Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 3 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports 22:50 - Dec 18 with 829 viewsSwansIndependent

Everton 3 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports 18th Dec 2017 22:49
If you were at the game and fancy rating the players or even just want to vent your spleen using our "Our report" feature then do so here 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Everton 3 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 22:59 - Dec 18 with 779 viewsAl_Bundy

Probably only Fabianski came out of this with any credit.

The rest looked nervous, disinterested and plain poor all round. Probably had a decent 10 mins in the first half and that was it.

The criminal act of it all was the only time we were likely to score was from a corner and a second half corner Carroll played it short to Dyer and it ended up back on the half way line.
Everton 3 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:16 - Dec 18 with 723 viewsswancity

I thought we played very well in the 1st half but the game changed with the 1st penalty when Mesa yet again had a dull moment. He's shown some glimpses of ability but is too prone to silly mistakes isn't he. We are in Club in turmoil, it's getting worse by the week.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Everton 3 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:20 - Dec 18 with 709 viewsRancid

How many times this season have we said only Fabianski came out of the game with any credit? Again tonight I thought.
Everton 3 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:22 - Dec 18 with 702 viewsJokeren1943

Everton 3 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:16 - Dec 18 by swancity

I thought we played very well in the 1st half but the game changed with the 1st penalty when Mesa yet again had a dull moment. He's shown some glimpses of ability but is too prone to silly mistakes isn't he. We are in Club in turmoil, it's getting worse by the week.

Agree. First half was very good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024