Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC cannot spend in this window 07:18 - Dec 19 with 2724 viewsgandhiaber

I'd prefer to go down now than let PC spend in the Jan window.
He has to go.
PC cannot spend in this window on 08:29 - Dec 19 with 2619 viewsPrivate_Partz

PC won't spend. It will be Jenkins and his team. Comparing with the two I would prefer Clem to have the reigns.
Rather go down? Clem mispending 15m of so is small fry to what we will lose once the downward spiral takes us into the Championship. Avoid at call costs.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

PC cannot spend in this window on 08:36 - Dec 19 with 2607 viewsawayjack

PC cannot spend in this window on 08:29 - Dec 19 by Private_Partz

PC won't spend. It will be Jenkins and his team. Comparing with the two I would prefer Clem to have the reigns.
Rather go down? Clem mispending 15m of so is small fry to what we will lose once the downward spiral takes us into the Championship. Avoid at call costs.

Not sure what will £15m buy us? Arguably we did ok last Jan with Mawson and Ollsson but markets have gone through the roof. Maybe another loanee and perhaps a more cheap championship players. I do think the greedy ones will spend (advance /loan on future Sky monies still no actual investment in club!) as in their money grabbing eyes, the gamble of another £15-£20m secured by debt is worth it if it prolongs our PL windfall for another season.
PC cannot spend in this window on 08:37 - Dec 19 with 2601 viewsFireboy2

Look at it this way

On one hand you have PC picking his defensively,little skill minded player and on the other you have big nose picking his 5m championship standard player

Which ever way you look at it we are well and truly fcuked
PC cannot spend in this window on 11:32 - Dec 19 with 2534 viewsPrivate_Partz

PC cannot spend in this window on 08:37 - Dec 19 by Fireboy2

Look at it this way

On one hand you have PC picking his defensively,little skill minded player and on the other you have big nose picking his 5m championship standard player

Which ever way you look at it we are well and truly fcuked

I would hardly call Tammy and Sanches defensive minded little skill players. I suspect these are the only two Clem played a major part in recruiting. All the rest were Jenk's handywork imho.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024