Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Yiadom 08:39 - Dec 19 with 6540 viewscostalotta

Mirror reporting we've agreed a fee for Yiadom.

Fills me with confidence. He's had one half tidy season in the championship. Maybe he'll step up but Barnsley and he seem to have gone backwards. But Huw sees a saving ...and I'm not talking about the club.
Andy Yiadom on 08:41 - Dec 19 with 4790 viewsWarwickHunt

Just what we need - another fûcking Championship player.

Only three or four off a full team now.
Andy Yiadom on 08:43 - Dec 19 with 4773 viewsLoyal

I think Andy Yiadom will keep us up

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andy Yiadom on 08:44 - Dec 19 with 4765 viewscostalotta

Barnsley have reduced their asking price. Says it all.
Andy Yiadom on 08:46 - Dec 19 with 4756 viewsHeadmaster

The sooner Jenkins and his transfer "committee" f*cks off the better. It's truly amazing how they're allowed to get away with continued incompetence.
Andy Yiadom on 08:48 - Dec 19 with 4739 views34dfgdf54

He was shocking the twice I've watched Barsnley play this year
Andy Yiadom on 08:50 - Dec 19 with 4722 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins strikes again.

#backtojack

Andy Yiadom on 08:50 - Dec 19 with 4717 viewscostalotta

Clement is not going to improve him given the way most of our players are going backs at a rate of knots never before seen. But it's ok, it's 1m less than the 3m we were first quoted. It's must be a good deal, not.
Andy Yiadom on 08:51 - Dec 19 with 4709 viewsWarwickHunt

Andy Yiadom on 08:48 - Dec 19 by 34dfgdf54

He was shocking the twice I've watched Barsnley play this year

He must have had a good game once though - it's how we "recruit" players.
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Yiadom on 08:54 - Dec 19 with 4687 viewsmonmouth

Well there we are. Adomah next and job done.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Andy Yiadom on 08:56 - Dec 19 with 4677 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Kyle Naughton was unavailable for comment when hearing who his “replacement” was.

He was too busy laughing.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Andy Yiadom on 09:02 - Dec 19 with 4638 viewsJoe_Allen

Great, another championship player.

no doubt we'll sign 2 more and then close up shop for the window. pathetic stuff.
Andy Yiadom on 09:05 - Dec 19 with 4624 viewsSmellyplumz

Makes sense, we are getting ready for next season.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Andy Yiadom on 09:08 - Dec 19 with 4601 viewsmagicdaps10

We are caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to signing players this Jan AND the board will let us know this.

But the reason we are in this situation is because they were too tight to spend in the summer.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andy Yiadom on 09:12 - Dec 19 with 4583 viewsJoe_Allen

it's hilarious how jenkins always thinks he can find a gem in the lower leagues even after failing time and time again. i'm now saying it's not possible (see: delle ali and jamie vardy), but they are FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. since we got promoted we've signed the following stinkers from the lower leagues: proctor, lita, emnes, n'gog, moore, fer, olsson, grimes, mcburnie, clucas, and many more I'm forgetting. all had one thing in common: they were all a gigantic waste of money and they are all not good enough for the premier league

at this moment it's as if jenkins doesn't even care anymore. he seriously might as well just take a random list of lower league players, tape it on the wall, throw a few darts, and sign the ones that were hit. though I'm having suspicions that our existing transfer strategy is already like this
Andy Yiadom on 09:13 - Dec 19 with 4574 viewsLandore_Jack

Andy Yiadom on 09:08 - Dec 19 by magicdaps10

We are caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to signing players this Jan AND the board will let us know this.

But the reason we are in this situation is because they were too tight to spend in the summer.

£16M was wasted on Clucas.

#backtojack

Andy Yiadom on 09:16 - Dec 19 with 4558 viewsWarwickHunt

It was obvious Gylfi and Llorente were going to leave - we were more concerned about screwing an extra £3m out of Everton than getting replacements in.

What's the betting our laughably entitled "recruitment team" have done absolutely fûck all and we're back in for a wildly overpriced Chadli and a Championship full-back in January?
Andy Yiadom on 09:26 - Dec 19 with 4490 viewsWarwickHunt

Andy Yiadom on 09:13 - Dec 19 by Landore_Jack

£16M was wasted on Clucas.

Come on - a decimal point is east to misplace.
Andy Yiadom on 09:38 - Dec 19 with 4435 viewsJokeren1943

Save the money for Championship. Rebuild the team with a group of skillful older players and some motivated young ones - a remove the rest of the fat.
Andy Yiadom on 09:44 - Dec 19 with 4408 viewsWingstandwood

Is it just me being paranoid but is Jenkins hot on the tailz of Bayo and Emnes again?

Argus!

Andy Yiadom on 10:03 - Dec 19 with 4325 viewswhoflungdung

Clement is ruining careers and Yiadom will go same way

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Andy Yiadom on 10:07 - Dec 19 with 4305 viewsTheKirkyLife

I hope this is media nonsense. I REALLY do.

The club is almost not worth keeping up with.
Andy Yiadom on 10:08 - Dec 19 with 4300 viewsmajorraglan

Signing quality players is going to be a big ask as a lot won’t want to come anywhere near a club anchored at the bottom of the league unless they get an offer that’s too hard to turn down, and I can’t see Swansea shelling out that kind of cash.
Andy Yiadom on 10:17 - Dec 19 with 4266 viewswhoflungdung

It's not about the money but the quality

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Andy Yiadom on 10:40 - Dec 19 with 4189 viewsPawelAbbott

Andy Yiadom on 10:08 - Dec 19 by majorraglan

Signing quality players is going to be a big ask as a lot won’t want to come anywhere near a club anchored at the bottom of the league unless they get an offer that’s too hard to turn down, and I can’t see Swansea shelling out that kind of cash.

Players desperate for games in a World Cup season might.
Also, the wages we pay are far higher than what they get in most of the other leagues in the world.
The club rolls out the same excuses every season but if they had bothered to stretch the scouting beyond the obvious names they may manage to pull a few more deals off
Andy Yiadom on 11:04 - Dec 19 with 4100 viewsmajorraglan

Andy Yiadom on 10:40 - Dec 19 by PawelAbbott

Players desperate for games in a World Cup season might.
Also, the wages we pay are far higher than what they get in most of the other leagues in the world.
The club rolls out the same excuses every season but if they had bothered to stretch the scouting beyond the obvious names they may manage to pull a few more deals off

I agree with lots of your post especially the scouting, but in reality if the club goes down then wages will have to drop as the main income stream which is the TV cash will be cut and the club will no doubt have to decrease its costs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024