Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
interesting tweet!!! 19:26 - Dec 19 with 5304 viewsharryhpalmer

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

interesting tweet!!! on 19:33 - Dec 19 with 5241 viewsThursday

Might have been interesting if there was anything of substance in that tweet--everything concrete mentioned was already well known and needed no leaking.
interesting tweet!!! on 19:36 - Dec 19 with 5202 viewsWingstandwood

That vile piece of complete and utter sh#te Jenkins and his merry gang of sell-out filth are hardly having a post-sell-off honeymoon, I'd guess.

Have you seen how ill Jenkins looks, folks!

Argus!

interesting tweet!!! on 20:05 - Dec 19 with 5024 viewswestside

What out the Washington Post and American media like NBC
interesting tweet!!! on 20:07 - Dec 19 with 4993 viewsSwansea93

I hope there is enough fans on Saturday to aim some anger towards Jenkins because when it's happened before not many people join in but I think more and more people are starting to see the real side of that bloke.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

interesting tweet!!! on 20:15 - Dec 19 with 4907 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ive asked a couple of times, but where did that list of shareholders come from the other day?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

interesting tweet!!! on 20:19 - Dec 19 with 4870 viewsWingstandwood

interesting tweet!!! on 20:15 - Dec 19 by PozuelosSideys

Ive asked a couple of times, but where did that list of shareholders come from the other day?

I'd like to know that also..........If the sh@t really hits the fan and the Trust, the supporters really up's the anti and the club gets relegated with a vulture free-for-all from lesser pickings? You watch the Yanks, Jenkins and sell-out scum-bag filth turn on eachother and betray each other in the very same manner SCST, SCST members and supporters were betrayed.

Argus!

interesting tweet!!! on 20:19 - Dec 19 with 4859 viewsDan_Swan

interesting tweet!!! on 20:15 - Dec 19 by PozuelosSideys

Dafydd Pritchard from the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42379755
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 20:21]

Still following Dr's orders!

interesting tweet!!! on 20:24 - Dec 19 with 4807 viewsSkettyJack

Jed Kaplan has got the fact he's a minority owner in his Twitter. I wonder how many others have that
Login to get fewer ads

interesting tweet!!! on 20:29 - Dec 19 with 4741 viewsQJumpingJack

Will all these investors be at the Player Of The Year Awards next May?
interesting tweet!!! on 20:31 - Dec 19 with 4716 viewsPozuelosSideys

interesting tweet!!! on 20:19 - Dec 19 by Dan_Swan

Dafydd Pritchard from the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42379755
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 20:21]

No. Thats not my point. The company is registered in Delaware, USA. There is no requirement to disclose such information in that state (its one of a few reasons companies are registered there specifically)

It may be that the list of shareholders are disclosed legally, and through genuine channels. I was hoping somebody with a bit of nouse in this subject could throw some light on it. Pritchard was given them by somebody!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

interesting tweet!!! on 20:39 - Dec 19 with 4635 viewsDan_Swan

interesting tweet!!! on 20:31 - Dec 19 by PozuelosSideys

No. Thats not my point. The company is registered in Delaware, USA. There is no requirement to disclose such information in that state (its one of a few reasons companies are registered there specifically)

It may be that the list of shareholders are disclosed legally, and through genuine channels. I was hoping somebody with a bit of nouse in this subject could throw some light on it. Pritchard was given them by somebody!

I assume from the same source the OP refers to?

Still following Dr's orders!

interesting tweet!!! on 20:40 - Dec 19 with 4620 viewsPozuelosSideys

interesting tweet!!! on 20:39 - Dec 19 by Dan_Swan

I assume from the same source the OP refers to?

Exactly! ;)

It could be something above board though. Maybe they are legally bound to disclose the info if there is potential shareholder action forthcoming?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 20:41]

interesting tweet!!! on 20:40 - Dec 19 with 4616 viewsthornabyswan

interesting tweet!!! on 20:07 - Dec 19 by Swansea93

I hope there is enough fans on Saturday to aim some anger towards Jenkins because when it's happened before not many people join in but I think more and more people are starting to see the real side of that bloke.

A protest similar to the Rushden game would be deserved.
What has gone on at our club is worse than what Petty did.
He never claimed to be a supporter what Jenkins Morgan Dineen and the rest have done is worse in my opinion.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

interesting tweet!!! on 20:44 - Dec 19 with 4582 viewsSwanzay

interesting tweet!!! on 20:31 - Dec 19 by PozuelosSideys

My guess is that the judge in the current case with P&K insisted that the information was disclosed to the court....
interesting tweet!!! on 20:46 - Dec 19 with 4572 viewsharryhpalmer

interesting tweet!!! on 20:40 - Dec 19 by thornabyswan

He never claimed to be a supporter what Jenkins Morgan Dineen and the rest have done is worse in my opinion.

protests at the end of the game win, lose or draw.

but not before or during, unless we are being badly beaten.

I still want us to win and stay in this League.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

interesting tweet!!! on 20:52 - Dec 19 with 4498 viewspembsjack

interesting tweet!!! on 20:40 - Dec 19 by thornabyswan

Will always remember the atmosphere at that Rushden game, real mix of hatred towards Petty and love of the club. The sort of passion thats been missing for a long time.
interesting tweet!!! on 20:57 - Dec 19 with 4458 viewsNeathJack

interesting tweet!!! on 20:46 - Dec 19 by harryhpalmer

protests at the end of the game win, lose or draw.

but not before or during, unless we are being badly beaten.

I still want us to win and stay in this League.

Aye, can't be putting off the players as they've been doing so well with our supports at home.

F*ck my eyes.
interesting tweet!!! on 21:04 - Dec 19 with 4402 viewsthornabyswan

interesting tweet!!! on 20:52 - Dec 19 by pembsjack

Will always remember the atmosphere at that Rushden game, real mix of hatred towards Petty and love of the club. The sort of passion thats been missing for a long time.

90 minutes of non stop Petty out chants.
I remember Brian Talbot saying afterwards it was near on impossible to play football in that atmosphere.
Did the trick though.
Dineen even bragged it up in the film ironic eh.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:29 - Dec 19 with 4248 viewsjackjackjackjack

Swansea v Crystal Palace will be the commentary match on BBC 5live. So any protests will get coverage there.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 21:30]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

interesting tweet!!! on 18:43 - Dec 20 with 3486 viewsmonmouth

I've just read that actual article. Crikey. If it isn't true then it surely must be over the libel line.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

interesting tweet!!! on 20:00 - Dec 20 with 3276 viewsmax936

interesting tweet!!! on 18:43 - Dec 20 by monmouth

I've just read that actual article. Crikey. If it isn't true then it surely must be over the libel line.

Where did you find it to read it Monny, its not all on the first post, well it doesn't look like anyway.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

interesting tweet!!! on 20:02 - Dec 20 with 3256 viewsmonmouth

interesting tweet!!! on 20:00 - Dec 20 by max936

Where did you find it to read it Monny, its not all on the first post, well it doesn't look like anyway.

I just kept clicking and it comes up as a page viewer doc. It specifically accuses of illegal practices.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024