Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Woodburn Loan 10:22 - Dec 20 with 6350 viewswestwalesed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5194185/Liverpool-striker-Ben-

No brainer.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:29 - Dec 20 with 4066 viewsDarran

Great talent but would he right for us at the moment in a battle? Not sure myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:34 - Dec 20 with 4053 viewsBobby_Fischer

He is going to be a great player, but its a risk and not what we need at the moment.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:36 - Dec 20 with 4039 viewswestwalesed

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:29 - Dec 20 by Darran

Great talent but would he right for us at the moment in a battle? Not sure myself.

I understand your point, he's skinny, but he's young, hungry and as we have seen with Wales can "do" something out of nowhere.

We desperately need a spark, someone who can get a goal out of nowhere.

Also as a Loan its relatively low risk in terms of financial outlay (Sanches notwithstanding!!!)
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 10:37]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:36 - Dec 20 with 4039 viewsdcd14

He's better than any winger that we have and we need to revert back to playing with 2 wingers if we want to create.

We don't have the luxury of a Gylfi set piece anymore.
Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:37 - Dec 20 with 4024 viewsdcd14

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:36 - Dec 20 by westwalesed

I understand your point, he's skinny, but he's young, hungry and as we have seen with Wales can "do" something out of nowhere.

We desperately need a spark, someone who can get a goal out of nowhere.

Also as a Loan its relatively low risk in terms of financial outlay (Sanches notwithstanding!!!)
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 10:37]

Exactly.
Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:38 - Dec 20 with 4017 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

18 year old kid , no thanks

Maybe next season in the championship

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:39 - Dec 20 with 4010 viewspencoedjack

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:36 - Dec 20 by dcd14

He's better than any winger that we have and we need to revert back to playing with 2 wingers if we want to create.

We don't have the luxury of a Gylfi set piece anymore.

I'm 48 a stone over weight & I reckon i wouldn't do much worse than our current wingers
Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:40 - Dec 20 with 4008 viewsdcd14

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:39 - Dec 20 by pencoedjack

I'm 48 a stone over weight & I reckon i wouldn't do much worse than our current wingers

I'm happy to give you a shot then mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:40 - Dec 20 with 4008 viewsBobby_Fischer

He has scored 1 goal for Wales, lets not get carried away.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:42 - Dec 20 with 4000 viewsdcd14

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:40 - Dec 20 by Bobby_Fischer

He has scored 1 goal for Wales, lets not get carried away.

He's got pace and he can beat a man.

He's shown he can score from outside the box and he can create chances.

We have nothing at the moment. Dyer can't shoot nor cross, Routledge can't beat a man nor pass to one of our own. Narsingh has pace not really played a lot of games.
Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:00 - Dec 20 with 3918 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:38 - Dec 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

18 year old kid , no thanks

Maybe next season in the championship

I am with you. We need experience. This guy along with Tammy and Sanches would be fine if we had experience in the squad to help develope them. We could then use them more soaringly. They trouble is we are signing these players as first choices and it is affecting their game and the performance of the squad.
Look elsewhere in the short term Huw FFS and don't carry on repeating the same mistakes by gambling on lonee youngsters.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 11:07]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:02 - Dec 20 with 3901 viewsmonmouth

We need pace. If there are no conditions and it's not the only thing we do, why not. I'm sure everyone does realise we are hardly going to have a lot of choice. It won't be a case of who we want, but who we can get.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:05 - Dec 20 with 3895 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:02 - Dec 20 by monmouth

We need pace. If there are no conditions and it's not the only thing we do, why not. I'm sure everyone does realise we are hardly going to have a lot of choice. It won't be a case of who we want, but who we can get.

Maybe but we can loan experience as well. The youth policy is going to fail in a struggling side shot of confidence imho.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:10 - Dec 20 with 3863 viewsPozuelosSideys

Nah. Too soon for him. Hes a great talent, but in a relegation battle for us at the moment, im not so sure. Just look at Sanches.

Theres a reason he hasnt had much game time in the PL for Liverpool. Besides, playing well for wales means nooooothing.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:12 - Dec 20 with 3835 viewsshandyjack

as long as we get another winger plus a creative number 10 then why not?? he won't do worse than Dyer or Wayne. I'd also look at calling back Jeff tbh, this team needs pace

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:17 - Dec 20 with 3806 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:12 - Dec 20 by shandyjack

as long as we get another winger plus a creative number 10 then why not?? he won't do worse than Dyer or Wayne. I'd also look at calling back Jeff tbh, this team needs pace

Dyer has been showing plenty of fight and promise after a long layoff. May come good. I hope Nairsingh's performance is not a flash in the pan either. He is showing promise as well.
Jeff? I would agree with you but where the eff is he? An invisible man who does not seem to have played more than one match since he left us. I hope someone can prove me wrong with some stats.

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:19 - Dec 20 with 3799 viewshammy

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:10 - Dec 20 by PozuelosSideys

Nah. Too soon for him. Hes a great talent, but in a relegation battle for us at the moment, im not so sure. Just look at Sanches.

Theres a reason he hasnt had much game time in the PL for Liverpool. Besides, playing well for wales means nooooothing.

Having seen him close up he is a very talented player with plenty of skill, speed and confidence. As mentioned he doesn't have much PL experience and would therefore need experienced players alongside him. Will be interesting to see what options we actually have; I suppose there is always Chadli, but there's no way we'll pay around the £20M asking fee.

BTW, young Ben probably doesn't get too many games because he's got to get past Coutinho, Mane, Firmino, Salah, etc. as opposed to Routs, Dyer and Narsingh ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:35 - Dec 20 with 3727 viewsshandyjack

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:17 - Dec 20 by Private_Partz

Dyer has been showing plenty of fight and promise after a long layoff. May come good. I hope Nairsingh's performance is not a flash in the pan either. He is showing promise as well.
Jeff? I would agree with you but where the eff is he? An invisible man who does not seem to have played more than one match since he left us. I hope someone can prove me wrong with some stats.

signs of fight yes, but not promise, he has very limited ability

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:43 - Dec 20 with 3695 viewspencoedjack

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:12 - Dec 20 by shandyjack

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jefferson-montero/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/

Forgot he was on loan had a quick check

No change from when he was here I'm afraid ....
Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:44 - Dec 20 with 3692 viewsharryhpalmer

there's not a cat in hells chance of Liverpool loaning us Ben Woodbury.

1. we are a basket case, and do they want to psychologically damage such a prodigious talent? I think not.

2. The Joe Allen transfer/embarrassment.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:46 - Dec 20 with 3682 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:19 - Dec 20 by hammy

Having seen him close up he is a very talented player with plenty of skill, speed and confidence. As mentioned he doesn't have much PL experience and would therefore need experienced players alongside him. Will be interesting to see what options we actually have; I suppose there is always Chadli, but there's no way we'll pay around the £20M asking fee.

BTW, young Ben probably doesn't get too many games because he's got to get past Coutinho, Mane, Firmino, Salah, etc. as opposed to Routs, Dyer and Narsingh ;)

At least we know Jenkins was watching Wales games then.

Do we have a scouting department or what? I wonder what happened to those "lists of 10 players we would like for each position"?

Pfft

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ben Woodburn Loan on 11:46 - Dec 20 with 3676 viewsjack247

He’d be perfect for the way we played 4 years ago. Put him in a Clement team and he will be left isolated, get bullied off the ball and eventually be coached to turn and pass sideways or backwards instead of running at defenders.

If we are going to persist with Clement, I wouldn’t bother with small, sleight, creative midfielders, he won’t use them properly.
Ben Woodburn Loan on 12:02 - Dec 20 with 3609 viewsTheResurrection

Ben Woodburn Loan on 10:39 - Dec 20 by pencoedjack

You were 48 and 19 stone 5 years ago.....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ben Woodburn Loan on 12:02 - Dec 20 with 3608 viewsSwanseaisgreat

How many loan players are we allowed at one time?

Could have misunderstood, but I thought it was two...
Ben Woodburn Loan on 12:02 - Dec 20 with 3608 viewsEilian

Loans — These are officially called temporary transfers. Under Premier League rules, there are restrictions on how many players Premier League clubs can loan from other Premier League/English clubs. They are: - Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024