Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. 20:08 - Dec 20 with 1321 viewsSwansea93

Don't let the board sacking Clement let that slime ball Jenkins get no hatred off us fans who's had enough, still give Jenkins stick on Saturday.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. on 20:14 - Dec 20 with 1259 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins wanted him weeks ago.

Always be fair, no matter what went on in the past.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. on 20:16 - Dec 20 with 1221 viewsSwansea93

Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. on 20:14 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

Jenkins wanted him weeks ago.

Always be fair, no matter what went on in the past.

Jenkins wanted his own pick gone weeks ago?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. on 20:18 - Dec 20 with 1182 viewsGowerjack

That big nosed useless dishonest lying cùnt Jenkins is more culpable for our demise than anyone else.

Get rid of the useless wãnk stain right now.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. on 20:18 - Dec 20 with 1182 viewsowainglyndwr

The very thing I said to my son.
Jenkins will know about the up and coming meetings and unrest to get the vermin out of the club
Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. on 20:21 - Dec 20 with 1145 viewsYossarian

Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. on 20:18 - Dec 20 by owainglyndwr

The very thing I said to my son.
Jenkins will know about the up and coming meetings and unrest to get the vermin out of the club

The Yanks will wait for him to welcome the new appointment and then do Jenkins hopefully. The deluded fool thinks this will take the heat off him. He will NEVER be forgiven.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. on 20:57 - Dec 20 with 970 viewsLeonWasGod

Please don't let Clement's sacking make it okay for Jenkins. on 20:21 - Dec 20 by Yossarian

The Yanks will wait for him to welcome the new appointment and then do Jenkins hopefully. The deluded fool thinks this will take the heat off him. He will NEVER be forgiven.

The Yanks? No chance. He's all they've got.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024