Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking 20:15 - Dec 20 with 8125 viewsNeathJack

I don't just mean being informed 5 mins before everyone else but actually asked to weigh in on the decision.

In these time of such good faith between them and the board.
Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:17 - Dec 20 with 3261 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don’t know the answer to your question but I can tell you for a stone cold fact that I found out at the same time as everyone else, when I clicked on Dr WoB’s post.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 20:21]

Poll: Tory leader

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:18 - Dec 20 with 3244 viewsJack_Kass

I demand instant resignation of the board if they didn't.

Either that or hand over details of your family tree, going back to the time of Sweyn Forkbeard, which will get you off, for now..

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:18 - Dec 20 with 3238 viewsTheResurrection

Exactly, Paul,

Especially when Alan Lewis decided to put a big statement out on behalf of the 1 fifth shareholder.

Pathetic, Alan, pathetic, and just shows how out of touch you are with your slowly, slowly catchy fack all monkey, you are

Step down immediately.

You have no mandate to continuously be so useless

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:19 - Dec 20 with 3210 viewslondonlisa2001

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:17 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t know the answer to your question but I can tell you for a stone cold fact that I found out at the same time as everyone else, when I clicked on Dr WoB’s post.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 20:21]

Me too.

Not that I'm as elevated as Clasie of course...
Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:21 - Dec 20 with 3173 viewsexiledclaseboy

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:19 - Dec 20 by londonlisa2001

Me too.

Not that I'm as elevated as Clasie of course...

Tish and pish.

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:24 - Dec 20 with 3105 viewsThornburyswan

No need to consult the trust, inform them moments before releasing yes but no need to ask their opinion.
Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:25 - Dec 20 with 3084 viewsOldjack

Why would they inform the nothings ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:25 - Dec 20 with 3072 viewsexiledclaseboy

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:24 - Dec 20 by Thornburyswan

No need to consult the trust, inform them moments before releasing yes but no need to ask their opinion.

The trust owns one fifth of the club.

Login to get fewer ads

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:25 - Dec 20 with 3064 viewsTheResurrection

Email to Alan Lewis sent right now.....

Hi Alan,

I think this is the ideal time for all parties and all concerned to call it a day.

I thank you for your 8 years service where you pretty much allowed yourselves another term, but the time is right, now, to relieve yourself of your position, and the others and let new, more dynamic people have a chance at bettering the fortunes of our club

You have embarrassed yourself with your statement tonight on the same night as Clement being also relieved of his duties.

Do not embarrass yourself any further and offer your resignation immediately please

Thanks

Chris.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:25 - Dec 20 with 3065 viewsYossarian

Well I think we can say with a fair amount of certainty:
1. The Trust were not informed - let alone consulted
2. The Yanks have got someone in place - probably someone else who hasn't a clue about 'The Swansea Way'
3. This is a cynical move to deflect attention from them, and Jenkins - only the incurably stupid will think this will resolve the institutional rot within the club

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:26 - Dec 20 with 3059 viewsmonmouth

If Stu knew, he's really stitched up Al's big intro.

And if he didn't.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:31 - Dec 20 with 2967 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust board member Cath Dyer speaking in SSN now.

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:31 - Dec 20 with 2965 viewsThornburyswan

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:25 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

The trust owns one fifth of the club.

Exactly, a reason to inform/advise them NOT consult/ask them.
Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:31 - Dec 20 with 2958 viewsTheResurrection

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:26 - Dec 20 by monmouth

If Stu knew, he's really stitched up Al's big intro.

And if he didn't.....

Exactly and as embarrassing as they are this has hit new all time low levels tonight.

And people wonder, people like Phil Sumbler wonder why we question the goings on there...

Phil, park it up FFS. You and your little group.

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:35 - Dec 20 with 2889 viewsNeathJack

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:31 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

What did she say?
Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:35 - Dec 20 with 2885 viewsPhil_S

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:31 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

Exactly and as embarrassing as they are this has hit new all time low levels tonight.

And people wonder, people like Phil Sumbler wonder why we question the goings on there...

Phil, park it up FFS. You and your little group.

Park what up?
Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:36 - Dec 20 with 2849 viewslondonlisa2001

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:31 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

Were you as a board member consulted over what the Trust's reaction should be? I know I didn't see anything.

I thought it was collective?
Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:37 - Dec 20 with 2837 viewsexiledclaseboy

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:35 - Dec 20 by NeathJack

What did she say?

I only caugh5 the tail end of it. Usual stuff.

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:37 - Dec 20 with 2832 viewsDarran

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:35 - Dec 20 by Phil_S

Park what up?

You’ve had to give the helicopter back haven’t you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:39 - Dec 20 with 2798 viewsYossarian

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:36 - Dec 20 by londonlisa2001

Were you as a board member consulted over what the Trust's reaction should be? I know I didn't see anything.

Amateurish and only adds to the contempt for the Trust that is going to be very difficult (but not impossible) to put right.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:39 - Dec 20 with 2792 viewsexiledclaseboy

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:36 - Dec 20 by londonlisa2001

I was not.

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:39 - Dec 20 with 2788 viewsJack_Kass

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:35 - Dec 20 by NeathJack

What did she say?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:46 - Dec 20 with 2705 viewsNeathJack

Did Cath Dyer really say "We have to trust the board" as stated on another thread?
Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:50 - Dec 20 with 2657 viewsmonmouth

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:46 - Dec 20 by NeathJack

Did Cath Dyer really say "We have to trust the board" as stated on another thread?

What a chance to just state a fact. this is the fifth manager in a row appointed by Huw Jenkins that we have had to pay off, most of them after a few months of being given a new contract.

Stick the boot in FFS. Stop being patsies.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:51 - Dec 20 with 2626 viewsvetchonian

Were the Trust consulted over Clement sacking on 20:46 - Dec 20 by NeathJack

Or was it "in Huw we trust"

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024