Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? 21:05 - Dec 20 with 8731 viewsTheResurrection

I thought she was in relation to our Disabled improvements??

Where the FACK is STU MACDONALD????

AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF SPACE

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:06 - Dec 20 with 3485 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cath is disability issues, media and welsh language issues.

Poll: Tory leader

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:07 - Dec 20 with 3460 viewsTheResurrection

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:06 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

And what are her credentials for this mate?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:07 - Dec 20 with 3449 viewsLandore_Jack

Her "Trust the board" comment makes me want to vomit.

#backtojack

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:07 - Dec 20 with 3447 viewsicecoldjack

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:06 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

You just have to trust the board i suppose ..
Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:08 - Dec 20 with 3440 viewsTheResurrection

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:07 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

And by media??

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:08 - Dec 20 with 3440 viewsBanosswan

Did she make the statement in Welsh in a wheelchair?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:09 - Dec 20 with 3413 viewsTheResurrection

Cudey, make a difference, NOW, or GET out!!!

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:09 - Dec 20 with 3405 viewschad

She said

"When things have to change we have to trust the Board"

tells us all we want to know
Login to get fewer ads

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:10 - Dec 20 with 3386 viewsDarran

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:09 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

Honestly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:10 - Dec 20 with 3377 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:07 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

I’ve no idea, I’ve only met her once.

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:11 - Dec 20 with 3344 viewsTheResurrection

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:10 - Dec 20 by Darran

Honestly.

Oh fack off you utter clueless imbecile

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:12 - Dec 20 with 3305 viewsDarran

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:11 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

Oh fack off you utter clueless imbecile

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:12 - Dec 20 with 3298 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:09 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

F*ck me that must be some kind of record, calling for me to get out after 10 whole days.

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:12 - Dec 20 with 3289 viewsJackUlation

She can go as well
then.
Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:13 - Dec 20 with 3266 viewsTheResurrection

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:12 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

F*ck me that must be some kind of record, calling for me to get out after 10 whole days.

Put your own public statement of no confidence out now.

10 days or 8 years, do the right thing

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:14 - Dec 20 with 3243 viewsDarran

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:13 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

Put your own public statement of no confidence out now.

10 days or 8 years, do the right thing

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:16 - Dec 20 with 3199 viewschad

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:12 - Dec 20 by JackUlation

She can go as well
then.

Top of the list with several others

Now I need to find the name of the brainiac who gave me the simpletons guide to why the deal was so good
Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:16 - Dec 20 with 3198 viewsBillyChong

‘Trust the board’. Jesus Christ what are these people being bunged to back up the yanks and sellouts.
Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:18 - Dec 20 with 3155 viewschad

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:16 - Dec 20 by BillyChong

‘Trust the board’. Jesus Christ what are these people being bunged to back up the yanks and sellouts.

Same was being said about the Trust Board at the pre vote meeting

must be a cult
Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:18 - Dec 20 with 3151 viewsTheResurrection

Darren the down on his life luck idiot once again permanently backing the wrong side.

Cath Dyer, the Trust, Stu facking Macdonald, Alan embarrassing Lewis, get our of OUR CLUB

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:19 - Dec 20 with 3130 viewsGaryjack

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:12 - Dec 20 by Darran

In fairness, the way i read that was that if EXCB can't change anything then best he gets out before he's tarred with the rest of them rather than a personal dig at EXCB.
Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:22 - Dec 20 with 3052 viewsBillyChong

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:18 - Dec 20 by chad

Same was being said about the Trust Board at the pre vote meeting

must be a cult

None of them will speak up and explain why they still want to push the deal through as soon as they possibly can. They aren’t being influenced/driven by someone or something.
Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:22 - Dec 20 with 3047 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:19 - Dec 20 by Garyjack

In fairness, the way i read that was that if EXCB can't change anything then best he gets out before he's tarred with the rest of them rather than a personal dig at EXCB.

I didn’t see it in quite the same way but I suppose it’s feasible.

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:24 - Dec 20 with 3011 viewsDarran

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:18 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

Darren the down on his life luck idiot once again permanently backing the wrong side.

Cath Dyer, the Trust, Stu facking Macdonald, Alan embarrassing Lewis, get our of OUR CLUB

I’m not backing the wrong side im laughing at you ya facking mug.

Cath Dyer??? Who is she to comment so publicly?? on 21:25 - Dec 20 with 3004 viewsOldjack

She said

"When things have to change we have to trust the Board"
ffs don't they ever learn, Huw and co cannot be trusted, FACT warra a dozy mare ,its no wonder the trust is totally fuked with people like this still in cuckoo land !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024