Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jack Army Forum 22:35 - Dec 20 with 21300 viewsPhil_S

There have been many posts on here about the Jack Army forum over the years, many of them derogatory.

Over the course of the last few days, I have been in discussion with the main admin of the site via text and email and we have agreed that the best way is for the forum "wars" to stop as it is key at the moment that all supporters are united behind the football club and focused on ensuing we get #backtojack

I will ask that all posters here respect that and any derogatory comments made will be removed and consideration given to the banning of the posters making them.

On a similar vein is it possible please that the petty squabbles that appear here (I'm sure we all know the ones) are pushed to one side.

We have seen some good additions to the Trust board in recent weeks and I know as well that these guys are supportive of the work being done by the SCSA as well which is good news.

What I see in the main guy I have been speaking to is someone who shares the same passion for the Swans that we all have and a desire to work towards getting the club back o where we want it to be!

For anyone that wants to be involved in SCSA please PM me your email address and I will get you added to the list - you can follow SCSA on Twitter @the_scsa

Together we will get our club back

#backtojack

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Jack Army Forum on 22:44 - Dec 20 with 17036 viewsDarran

Well said Phil we are all in this together,we all want the same thing.

Bovi the beers on me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jack Army Forum on 22:49 - Dec 20 with 16977 viewsTheResurrection

Well ban Darran for at least 30 days or something and show the whole Swansea community you mean business!!

We don't care if he comes back as something else, get rid and at least show you have no lackey doing dirty work for you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Jack Army Forum on 22:51 - Dec 20 with 16950 viewsKrisP

The Jack Army Forum on 22:49 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

Well ban Darran for at least 30 days or something and show the whole Swansea community you mean business!!

We don't care if he comes back as something else, get rid and at least show you have no lackey doing dirty work for you.

Petty squabbles like this one, for example?
The Jack Army Forum on 22:55 - Dec 20 with 16915 viewsTheResurrection

The Jack Army Forum on 22:51 - Dec 20 by KrisP

Petty squabbles like this one, for example?

Get rid of Darran or always be tarnished by him.

That's Phil's decision and the longer he doesn't deal with it the longer the consequences will arise from it.

The only reason that forum exists is because of that kunt, Now if Phil wants an association with someone like that, carry on, but carry on will the repercussions.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Jack Army Forum on 22:56 - Dec 20 with 16895 viewsexiledclaseboy

Does that mean I’m not banned from there now?

Poll: Tory leader

The Jack Army Forum on 22:57 - Dec 20 with 16873 viewsDarran

The Jack Army Forum on 22:55 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

Get rid of Darran or always be tarnished by him.

That's Phil's decision and the longer he doesn't deal with it the longer the consequences will arise from it.

The only reason that forum exists is because of that kunt, Now if Phil wants an association with someone like that, carry on, but carry on will the repercussions.

The JA Forum only exists because of me?

You’ll have to explain that one

The Jack Army Forum on 23:07 - Dec 20 with 16765 viewsSwanzay

Whilst your at it, can you please sort out the non existent search facility, this platform is a total embarrassment in 2017, soon to be 2018!
The Jack Army Forum on 23:22 - Dec 20 with 16694 viewsSmellyplumz

Yeah we all know the one, your chum darran. Biggest hypocrite on here.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Jack Army Forum on 23:23 - Dec 20 with 16688 viewsDarran

The Jack Army Forum on 23:22 - Dec 20 by Smellyplumz

Yeah we all know the one, your chum darran. Biggest hypocrite on here.

Thank you my friend.

The Jack Army Forum on 23:33 - Dec 20 with 16630 viewstreboethjack

I genuinely don't understand why grown men get so easily offended on here and retaliate so easily? I far from agree with a lot that is said on here but I accept that people have varying opinions, given whats going on with the club at this moment in time can we not at least try and leave the sly digs etc to one side at least until the club is back on some sort of track?

I won't hold my breath.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Jack Army Forum on 23:44 - Dec 20 with 16593 viewsBigPhilG

Good post and good news. We all need to be together and forums uniting sends out a strong message. Well done to the people in charge of both for resolving their issues for the greater good
The Jack Army Forum on 23:50 - Dec 20 with 16532 viewsLord_Bony

Well said Phil.

United we stand,divided we fall.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Jack Army Forum on 08:13 - Dec 21 with 16299 viewsNeath_Jack

Am i missing something here?

A post addressed to the whole forum?

Surely a PM to the only person that gives a f*ck about the other place would suffice?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Jack Army Forum on 08:16 - Dec 21 with 16281 viewsTheResurrection

The Jack Army Forum on 08:13 - Dec 21 by Neath_Jack

Am i missing something here?

A post addressed to the whole forum?

Surely a PM to the only person that gives a f*ck about the other place would suffice?

The only one person, the vile kunt Phil will always be associated with unless he takes some action.

He'll ignore this again.

The Jack Army Forum on 08:17 - Dec 21 with 16272 viewsSwanLuke

The Jack Army Forum on 22:49 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

Do us all a favour mate. It’s becoming boring now.
The Jack Army Forum on 08:29 - Dec 21 with 16239 viewsswanjackal

The Jack Army Forum on 22:56 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

Not sure why you were in the first place. I got banned because I refused to change my posting style, just because the topic upset a moderator or two. I had no idea it was still running .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Jack Army Forum on 08:40 - Dec 21 with 16188 viewsjack247

Nobody ever mentions that forum anyway, at least not since Darran moved on from it.

Completely agree about calling a halt to the petty squabbles amongst posters on here.
The Jack Army Forum on 08:43 - Dec 21 with 16166 viewsItchySphincter

The Jack Army Forum on 22:56 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

Let's all go back!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Jack Army Forum on 08:45 - Dec 21 with 16159 viewsItchySphincter

The Jack Army Forum on 08:29 - Dec 21 by swanjackal

Not sure why you were in the first place. I got banned because I refused to change my posting style, just because the topic upset a moderator or two. I had no idea it was still running .

I got banned after making one post with one word in it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Jack Army Forum on 10:10 - Dec 21 with 15997 viewsYossarian

I’m really sorry to be lacking IT literacy Phil but how do I PM you?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The Jack Army Forum on 10:19 - Dec 21 with 15971 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jack Army Forum on 10:10 - Dec 21 by Yossarian

I’m really sorry to be lacking IT literacy Phil but how do I PM you?

To PM someone you have to PM them to ask them how to do it.

A sort of Catch 22...

*Click on his user name at the top right of the message and it will take you to a page where you can PM...
The Jack Army Forum on 17:39 - Dec 21 with 15763 viewsYossarian

The Jack Army Forum on 10:19 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

To PM someone you have to PM them to ask them how to do it.

A sort of Catch 22...

*Click on his user name at the top right of the message and it will take you to a page where you can PM...

Thankyou Warwick

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The Jack Army Forum on 17:55 - Dec 21 with 15665 viewsMrSwerve

These 'forum wars' remind me of the turf wars in Ali G...

Grow up mun.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Jack Army Forum on 22:29 - Dec 21 with 15408 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yeah I’m still banned. Quelle surprise.

Poll: Tory leader

The Jack Army Forum on 22:30 - Dec 21 with 15402 viewsJackfath

The Jack Army Forum on 22:29 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah I’m still banned. Quelle surprise.

Me too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024