Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LVG 01:53 - Dec 21 with 3843 viewsJJJack

According to the oracle of truth that is The Daily Star , this is who the Swans want......Jesus wept
LVG on 02:43 - Dec 21 with 3783 viewsN_T_J

Hes second behind Pulis now. Was 25/1 now 5/1 with Sky bet
LVG on 02:45 - Dec 21 with 3779 viewsN_T_J

Just checked LVG is now 3/1
LVG on 02:59 - Dec 21 with 3768 viewsLeonWasGod

Mirror ran it too.

If it's anything like the last few changes it won't be any of these names.
LVG on 03:20 - Dec 21 with 3745 viewsJackBaston

Mark my words it'll be Leon, Rangel or Curt

LVG story is because he wants to manage against United, doubt he'd risk relegation on his cv with us
LVG on 03:52 - Dec 21 with 3718 viewsEU5Makaveli

Jesus wept indeed... no chance what so ever
LVG on 03:54 - Dec 21 with 3716 viewsTheKirkyLife

All I'll say here is that if Benetez could go to Newcastle, nothing to suggest Van Gaal may fancy us as a project.
LVG on 07:01 - Dec 21 with 3485 viewsnierika

Noooooooo dear god noooooooo
LVG on 07:07 - Dec 21 with 3457 viewsicecoldjack

LVG on 03:54 - Dec 21 by TheKirkyLife

All I'll say here is that if Benetez could go to Newcastle, nothing to suggest Van Gaal may fancy us as a project.

I would be amazed if LVG came here. Unless he feels he has a point to prove and fancies a return to the premier league .

I think it's just a load of nonsense and we'll end up with Leon, this seems to follow a similar model to other appointments. Throw out the big names and up with a no name .

The club has lost it's mojo, i honestly don't give a fook who it is TBH . It will be the same crap until the yanks and the sellouts are run out of town.
Login to get fewer ads

LVG on 07:46 - Dec 21 with 3337 viewsyescomeon

Lvg coming to the Swans is the only thing that could rescue this season for me. At least we'd go down laughing.

Upthecity!

LVG on 08:13 - Dec 21 with 3233 viewsPrivate_Partz

LVG on 03:54 - Dec 21 by TheKirkyLife

I dont get the anti LVG posts. Look at his career. It did not work out at United but he knows how to keep a tight defence. Would take no Jenkins shit and would have some contacts.
We are desperate men don't forget.
Having said that this must be bollo as he is as far away from the type of person Jenkins would be looking for as you can get.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

LVG on 08:24 - Dec 21 with 3181 viewsjackal

LVG on 07:07 - Dec 21 by icecoldjack

I would be amazed if LVG came here. Unless he feels he has a point to prove and fancies a return to the premier league .

I think it's just a load of nonsense and we'll end up with Leon, this seems to follow a similar model to other appointments. Throw out the big names and up with a no name .

The club has lost it's mojo, i honestly don't give a fook who it is TBH . It will be the same crap until the yanks and the sellouts are run out of town.

I don't think he'll be able to prove any points with our current squad.
LVG on 08:26 - Dec 21 with 3166 viewsWarwickHunt

LVG on 02:45 - Dec 21 by N_T_J

Just checked LVG is now 3/1

Doris Bonkers has just lumped this week's cat litter money on.
LVG on 08:47 - Dec 21 with 3076 viewsHuwJackBastard

LVG on 07:07 - Dec 21 by icecoldjack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/18/louis-van-gaal-says-would-take-pr
LVG on 08:50 - Dec 21 with 3049 viewsWhiterockin

LVG on 08:47 - Dec 21 by HuwJackBastard

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/18/louis-van-gaal-says-would-take-pr

“I would make one exception – if a big English club comes for me, than I would do it. Because then I can get the chance to get one over on Manchester United.’’

Yeah right we are that big club.
LVG on 08:51 - Dec 21 with 3046 viewsSoberBaker

LVG on 03:20 - Dec 21 by JackBaston

Mark my words it'll be Leon, Rangel or Curt

LVG story is because he wants to manage against United, doubt he'd risk relegation on his cv with us

So his No.1 priority would be getting one over ManU?

No thanks, you dinner lady headed c*nt!

AMOW

LVG on 09:00 - Dec 21 with 2980 viewsLoyal

LVG isn't this fcking daft.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024